It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Allah says to Christians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

Seriously I'm so tired of hearing this. I have Muslim and Christian Arab friends and I heard them both saying humdulillah and I asked what it meant and it means Praise be to Allah. The Arab translation of the Bible says Genesis 1:1
في البدء خلق الله السموات والأرض
In the beginning Allah created the heavens and the earth.

Elohim is similar to Allahum which both mean Oh God.

I suggest that you watch this video and please don't be like one of those crazy stubborn Christians that are too afraid to be disproven and argue out of sheer ignorance (not trying to be rude).
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Seriously I'm so tired of hearing this. I have Muslim and Christian Arab friends and I heard them both saying humdulillah and I asked what it meant and it means Praise be to Allah. The Arab translation of the Bible says Genesis 1:1
في البدء خلق الله السموات والأرض
In the beginning Allah created the heavens and the earth.

I suggest that you watch this video and please don't be like one of those crazy stubborn Christians that are too afraid to be disproven and argue out of sheer ignorance (not trying to be rude).
www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-3-2013 by tide335 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tide335

First, I am not a Christian. I am a god fearing man that believes Jesus is the Christ. Big difference because of the connotations the world (including you) put on the word Christian. Second, an Arab who believes in the existence of Allah translated that passage to say Allah, because he believes them to be the same. That does not make it true. Third, Elohhim- El-means God, im-denotes plurality. So your Allah is plural???

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

If that is the case, then, in my opinion, the gospels are the same as the hadiths. And largely weak, because there's not even proof that the "writers" wrote them. On the contrary, there is a lot of evidence pointing to forgery, anonymous writings later attributed to "Apostles", and besides, the stories don't even match up. Thomas Paine pointed out at length how the style used by the writers belies their authenticity, 200+ years ago.

yes, what you say is true.
Here Quran clears it and defends Jesus pbuh

(3:78) And there is a party among them who twist their tongues while reciting the Book to make you think that it is part of the Book when in fact it is not. They say: 'It is from Allah', when in fact it is not from Allah. They falsely fix a lie upon Allah, and do so wittingly.
(3:79) It does not befit a man that Allah should grant him His Book and sound judgement and prophet- hood, and thereafter he should say to men: 'Become servants to me apart from Allah.' He would rather say: 'Become dedicated men of Allah, in accord with the dictates of the Book you have been teaching and studying.'
(3:80) He will never enjoin you to take the angels or Prophets for your
lords. Will he enjoin upon you unbelief when you have submitted yourselves to Allah?

"So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allaah," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn." [Quran 2:79]

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Happy for ya. So, disrespect and alienation are "Christ-like" behaviors, then? In your book?

Have you even read the things Jesus said to the Pharisees??

I just said I didn't care.. Christ called them specifically, fools, hypocrites, liars, and children of satan.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

If a road leads you to God, and you live a good life because of it, it is true. If you choose to pervert that road and take a shortcut which causes you to hurt others, it is false. There is more than one way to God, as well as to hell.

i agree to that in essence, thats the general idea and purpose of all Abrahamic faiths

(3:18) Allah Himself bears witness that there is no God but He; and likewise do the angels and the men possessed of knowledge bear witness in truth and justice that there is no God but He, the All- Mighty, the All-Wise.
(3:19) The true religion with Allah is Islam(verb, meaning submission). The People of the Book adopted many different ways rather than follow the true way of Islam even after the knowledge of truth had reached them, and this merely to commit excesses against one another. Let him who refuses to follow the ordinances and directives of Allah know that Allah is swift in His reckoning.
(3:20) And if they remonstrate with you, tell them: 'I have submitted my whole being to Allah, and so have those who follow me.' And ask the People of the Book as well as those who follow no heavenly Scripture: 'Have you also submitted (to Allah)?' If they have submitted to Him, they are indeed on the right way but if they deviate from submitting to Allah, then your duty is merely to deliver the message. Allah observes the affairs of His servants.
(3:21) Give those who refuse to follow the directives of Allah, who slay the Prophets unjustly, and who slay those who enjoin justice, give them glad tidings of a grievous chastisement.

(3:64) Say: 'People of the Book!(Jews & Christians) Come to a word common between us and you: that we shall serve none but Allah and shall associate none with Him in His divinity and that some of us will not take others as lords beside Allah.' And if they turn their backs (from accepting this call), tell them: 'Bear witness that we are the ones who have submitted ourselves exclusively to Allah.'

Even muslims are not all the same and Qur'an predicts it and warns against it.

(3:7) It is He Who has revealed the Book to you. Some of its verses are absolutely clear and lucid, and these are the core of the Book. Others are ambiguous. Those in whose hearts there is perversity, always go about the part which is ambiguous, seeking mischief and seeking to arrive at its meaning arbitrarily, although none knows their true meaning except Allah. On the contrary, those firmly rooted in knowledge say: 'We believe in it; it is all from our Lord alone.' No one derives true admonition from anything except the men of understanding.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
reply to post by logical7

Funny. Allah is not addressed in the Bible, because he was made up after the fact. Jesus Christ has to be mentioned in the Koran because he is the Alpha and the Omega, he has been present since before the beginning. Elohim cares not what your false god says.

whats funny is before Bible was even written in english, the arab christians use the word Allah and have it in arabic Bible.
This is the 1st verse of Genesis 1
ﺭﻮّﻨﻟﺍ :ُﻝّﻭﻷﺍ ُﻡﻮﻴﻟﺍ .َﺽْﺭﻷﺍَﻭ ِﺕﺍﻭﺎﻤَّﺴﻟﺍ ُﻪﻠﻟﺍ‎ َﻖَﻠَﺧ ِﺀﺪَﺒﻟﺍ ﻲِﻓ‎
the word (ﻪﻠﻟﺍ‎)‎ is Allah.
(when i post it gives mirror image of arabic text)
you can check here
www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=%EF%BA%97%EF%BB%9C%EF%BB%AE%EF%BB%B3%EF%BB%A6+1&version=ERV-AR
edit on 11-3-2013 by logical7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

roman catholics added several "traditions and rituals" that changed how the early church acted. The roman catholics changed the date of jesus's supposed birth to winter solstice to coincide with an already estabilished holiday pagans already celebrated. any resemblance of pagan tradition in the church is always going to be tracked back to the catholic church. The birth of christ would not have been in the winter. Sheperds do not have their flocks out in the winter in that part of the world. Way to harsh for animals. Jesus was logically born probably the lunar fall. No where near winter solstice. Allah is the name of the moon god that rose up to beat the others gods

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtiosDrin

Allah is the name of the moon god that rose up to beat the others gods

The whole "Allah is the moon god" theory comes from a charlatan with fake degrees called Robert Morey.

See detailed thread here

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Yep thats a common argument amongst younube christians also.. They can't even research properly because the only word they are aloud to believe is the word of the bible.. I'm getting tired of it really. People are here trying to shed some light on the Koran and they still don't get it.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If everyone else is gonna share what they are tired of so will I..

water chestnuts.

I hate them in my stir fry. Not so much because of the taste itself, because to me they don't really have a robust taste. I hate the texture/crunch, just gives me the willies.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

water chestnuts.

I hate them in my stir fry. Not so much because of the taste itself, because to me they don't really have a robust taste. I hate the texture/crunch, just gives me the willies.

I don't hate religion, there has to be a comon ground though. Muslims were around when Jesus was, they have their own story and disagree with Christianity to a certain degree. I'm sure the truth is out there but where? Korans winning for me atm and I don't know why.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

water chestnuts.

I don't hate religion, there has to be a comon ground though. Muslims were around when Jesus was, they have their own story and disagree with Christianity to a certain degree. I'm sure the truth is out there but where? Korans winning for me atm and I don't know why.

Do you know what year Islam began?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtiosDrin

roman catholics added several "traditions and rituals" that changed how the early church acted. The roman catholics changed the date of jesus's supposed birth to winter solstice to coincide with an already estabilished holiday pagans already celebrated. any resemblance of pagan tradition in the church is always going to be tracked back to the catholic church. The birth of christ would not have been in the winter. Sheperds do not have their flocks out in the winter in that part of the world. Way to harsh for animals. Jesus was logically born probably the lunar fall. No where near winter solstice. Allah is the name of the moon god that rose up to beat the others gods

So what your saying is that the Roan catholic church has chopped and changed parts of the life of Jesus? Doesn't that tell you something? That maybe I'm correct?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

water chestnuts.

Do you know what year Islam began?

What were they called back in the day? Thats what I meant. I just used Muslim because thats what their called now.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

water chestnuts.

Blasphemy!!

They're yummy!

Especially with a bit of soy sauce.... You bloody heathen

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Did you mean "Arabs"?

The biggest "Muslim" nation in the world is Indonesia, and they're Asian in descent.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

water chestnuts.

Blasphemy!!

They're yummy!

Especially with a bit of soy sauce.... You bloody heathen

Nope, sick of em. And for me it's not so much the taste, I hate that specific crunch. Hate fresh apples to for the same reason.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Yes and they are in my neck of the woods also... Good trading partner sometimes.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yes and they are in my neck of the woods also... Good trading partner sometimes.

Well, now that that's settled, no "Muslims" weren't around at the time Jesus was as was claimed. Islam is a 7th century invention.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join