It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Allah says to Christians

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
reply to post by Akragon

Matthew 11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children. Luke 7:34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners! Winebibbler A habitual drinker of wine...

i guess, any drink from the vine was called wine, alcoholic or not.
And its 'they' who called him winebibbler. 'they' also called him posessed by demon, a blasphemer and many other accusations dint they?
Are any of them true?

And my question for you is how did first century Jews keep grape juice from the grape harvest time (fall) fresh and unspoiled until the Passover celebrations (spring) without modern refrigeration methods and pasteurization?

A). Fermentation

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

And my question for you is how did first century Jews keep grape juice from the grape harvest time (fall) fresh and unspoiled until the Passover celebrations (spring) without modern refrigeration methods and pasteurization? A). Fermentation

can you tell me if they see him being a 'winebibber' near passover(spring)? Or did they saw him drinking juice at harvest time and just mentioned it at passover? Do verses have a time stamp?
I already have said that the wine at last supper was from Heaven.

I don't think christians need a justification to drink, the law doesn't apply anyways, not even for eating or drinking. Right?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And my question for you is how did first century Jews keep grape juice from the grape harvest time (fall) fresh and unspoiled until the Passover celebrations (spring) without modern refrigeration methods and pasteurization? A). Fermentation

can you tell me if they see him being a 'winebibber' near passover(spring)? Or did they saw him drinking juice at harvest time and just mentioned it at passover? Do verses have a time stamp?
I already have said that the wine at last supper was from Heaven.

I don't think christians need a justification to drink, the law doesn't apply anyways, not even for eating or drinking. Right?

Jesus drank wine. Probably more than twice. And one of the times He did so in Scripture was at the last supper which was on the eve of the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

I found this thread very enlightening, thank you for an original perspective OP.

Although I am not learned in Islam I am aware there is enormous wisdom I could gain from the religion. Personally I choose not to adopt dogmas but I can see parallels exist between Islam and Judaism.

One God, one Love, watch the haters go to hell. It's how the universe was meant to be.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

How was Jesus a Nazirite if he drank wine? Sounds like a JtheB copycat to me, haha, the new testament is full of contradictions.

The more I learn about Christianity the more apparent it becomes that it is a grand conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by On7a7higher7plane

How was Jesus a Nazirite if he drank wine? Sounds like a JtheB copycat to me, haha, the new testament is full of contradictions.

The more I learn about Christianity the more apparent it becomes that it is a grand conspiracy.

Well, Jesus mocked the "traditions of the elders" if you remember Mark 7.

And He was a Nazarene because He grew up in Nazareth. (A city)
edit on 23-3-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Thats one thing they all agree on though, Satan comes from the West not the ME.

NOTurTypical addresses that here and Here . The Christian bible has the antichrist coming out of the Middle East or Persia.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

NOTurTypical addresses that here and Here . The Christian bible has the antichrist coming out of the Middle East or Persia.

Did you miss my post about the Tower of Babel? Where is Europe mentioned in the Bible? A Babylonian goddess sits on the shores of New York city also.. How do you know that the bible is talking about the Middle East and with that, how do you know the bible isn't talking about allied forces rising in the Middle East along with Israel?

The Koran says the Dajjal will be one-eyed. How do you know the antichrist isn't a secret society like the Freemasons or the Zionist movement? Just because Muslims live in the area pointed out doesn't exactly mean they are the antichrist. Lots of Westerners including people with power are antichrists.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Did you miss my post about the Tower of Babel? Where is Europe mentioned in the Bible? A Babylonian goddess sits on the shores of New York city also.. How do you know that the bible is talking about the Middle East and with that, how do you know the bible isn't talking about allied forces rising in the Middle East along with Israel?

The Koran says the Dajjal will be one-eyed. How do you know the antichrist isn't a secret society like the Freemasons or the Zionist movement? Just because Muslims live in the area pointed out doesn't exactly mean they are the antichrist. Lots of Westerners including people with power are antichrists.

I also addressed that when I mentioned that Joel 3 lists the nations that will be judged when the Lord returns to Earth.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I also addressed that when I mentioned that Joel 3 lists the nations that will be judged when the Lord returns to Earth.

But there are more nations in the world now.. Are you saying that the USA, Australia and a few others are exempt from judgement because we are not listed?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

But there are more nations in the world now.. Are you saying that the USA, Australia and a few others are exempt from judgement because we are not listed?

No, the nations being judged are the 10 nation beast empire of Revelation. I didn't mean "judged" as in good and bad deeds will be weighed and a pass/fail grade given. I mean "judged" as in facing the divine wrath of an angry God.

Isaiah 63 records the words of Jesus after this judgment from Joel 3.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

How do you know the antichrist isn't a secret society like the Freemasons or the Zionist movement?

John 5:43 - Jesus said "I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him." That means that when THE antichrist comes ... it will be a single person.

Just because Muslims live in the area pointed out doesn't exactly mean they are the antichrist.

A group of people aren't 'the antichrist'. A group of people could have 'the spirit of antichrist' ... but they can't be THE antichrist.

Lots of Westerners including people with power are antichrists.

Yep ... that's the whole 'spirit of antichrist' vs 'the antichrist' thing.
Both are mentioned in scripture.
Lots of Westerners .. Lots of Easterners .. Lots of Muslims .. Lot of WHOEVER ...
tons of people with 'the spirit of antichrist'.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheConstruKctionofLight
. Lets not get into the Nephilim in the OT either hey?

Nephilim ... the half breed children of humans and space aliens.
They can't be the children of angels. Angels are pure spirits and can't procreate. JESUS said so. Mark 12:25 "When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." God wants sex to stay within marriage .. and there is no marriage. Therefore - no sex for angels .. no sex for the souls of those who have died. So obviously the peasants got confused and thought aliens were angels.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Again. Jesus never said the angels cannot procreate. He said they do not marry.

Genesis 6 is clear that angels and women created Nephilim offspring, the "seed of the serpent".

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Again. Jesus never said the angels cannot procreate. He said they do not marry.

God clearly wants sex to stay within marriage. Therefore, the angels, whom Jesus said don't marry, do not have sex and do not procreate.

Genesis 6 is clear that angels and women created Nephilim offspring, the "seed of the serpent".

Pick one ...

- Angels and humans are two different species and are in two different dimensions.
Totally different species can't procreate. It is impossible.
Cats and dogs can't mate .. that type of thing.
Neither can etherial angels mate with organic humans.

- The 'angels' were obviously other organic non-angelic beings that were biologically compatable with humans.

- It never happened and it's just an ancient myth that is being retold.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Double
edit on 24-3-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

God clearly wants sex to stay within marriage. Therefore, the angels, whom Jesus said don't marry, do not have sex and do not procreate.

Correct He does. That's why what those fallen angels engaged in was SIN!!! To which they have been held in chains in the Abyss awaiting judgment since that sin! (2 Peter). We aren't talking about good angels here" we're talking about evil fallen angels who rebel against God's will.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Angels and humans are two different species and are in two different dimensions. Totally different species can't procreate. It is impossible.

i actually agree with you. Angels don't breed neither among themselves nor with humans as they don't die. Procreation is a need for beings who are mortal.
However the Djinns are a creation that breed like humans and among them are the devils just like there are good and evil humans.
That last surah says that clearly

1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind,
2. "The King of mankind,
3. "The Ilah (God) of mankind,
4. "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts
of men) who withdraws (from his
whispering in one's heart after one
remembers Allah) ,
5. "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind,
6. "Of jinns and men."

this may make more sense, i however doubt if you'l agree.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Then explain why archaeologists around the globe have found enormous giant skeletons..

a 47 inch femur bone was recently unearthed in Iraq. That person was 16 feet tall.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

the Djinns are a creation that breed like humans and among them are the devils just like there are good and evil humans. That last surah says that clearly ...

Sorry .. I don't buy anything a surah has to say. I don't buy into 'Djinns'.
Angels .. demons .. sure. But not procreating 'Djinns'.
My thought .. the desert people's who came up with 'Djinns' were really
talking about demons. And demons can't procreate.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join