It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an actual ghost?? Experts debunk!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

spooky
edit on 11-3-2013 by Zeta Reticulan because: (no reason given)

That's either the same ghost, or twin sister ghosts. I was gonna do a photo overlay, but.....

...I'll go with the same app. Ergo, debunked. Nice job, but semper did post it up first. You got the exact match.
edit on 3/11/13 by Druid42 because: bbcode fix

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fuserleer
case closed! Wait until I see that madam lol

We should be planning a good payback for you

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This is a really 'famous' ghost from an Asian horror movie. I have seen the movie but can't remember what it is called. The same 'ghost' can be found a thousand times on the internet as also shown on this thread. Case so very closed, I can't even believe it was ever opened.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Tell her that a young woman was murdered in the house and every 5 years she comes back to murder whoever is living in HER house. I'm sure that could get the ball rolling.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Zeta and Druid nailed this one. Hoax!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

So, this is the photo....right?

This isn't that other iPhone app ghost, but it is a bit too "perfect" to not be suspicious.

If I was the one who took the shot, then I'd be able to verify or debunk it. That said, I'm the kind of person who'd have as much fun with this photo as possible - assuming that your friend honestly doesn't know how that "ghost" got into this photo. Christ, I wish one of my friends would come up to me and be concerned over a photo like this. I need a fun hobby for this spring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join