It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an actual ghost?? Experts debunk!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hey Folks,

Attached below is a picture a friend of mine sent to me a day or so ago, and, well, it's a bit strange.

She has recently moved into a new house with her sister (who is on the chair) and took this photo a couple of nights ago. Upon viewing it, she got a shock, as there appears to be a "ghost" in the bottom left of the image.

Before anyone shouts photoshop, I've known this person for some time, and they have never claimed anything "ghostly" before, or presented any photos or videos. It's a topic she just isn't interested in at all.

As for using photoshop, well, she struggles to navigate her iPhone at the best of times, so I would also be confident to rule that out.

Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

edit on 3/11/2013 by intelligenthoodlum33 because: (no reason given)

link   
IPhone Ghost App

link   
It looks like a misprint or screw up of some kind... I assume this is digital on the original and not a print photograph? (Outside developers always add a level of "oops"...I'd check negatives in that case).

I'll be honest with ya OP, if this were a cold pic off the net and you didn't know the person and circumstances...I'd call it a fraud and hoax outright. It's just TOO clear and too ..perfect.

You do know her though and the circumstances ..and you sound awfully sincere. So it must be something else.

On the off chance it's legit, has she been having any problems in the place? If that were legit it would be showing an incredibly powerful entity to manifest SO clearly and so casually, IMO.

@Semper

I'm not familiar with that. Then again, I don't have an Iphone or do much with phone cams.. Thanks!

edit on 11-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
well she doesn't need to use photoshop when she's using the ghost app for her iphone.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I can't upload a screenshot at the moment but the details of the image show the following;

Date Taken - 11/03/2012 13:40
Program Name - Adobe Photoshop CS3

Save the image and view the properties to see for yourself.

Sorry but you can't get amateur hoaxes like that past ATS.

edit on 11-3-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I saved it in photoshop as it was a huge file she mailed me and I resized it.

And yes shes been having various weird events happen in the place, things randomly fell over, cupboard doors open etc.

I don't have an iPhone, or an Android for that matter, so I've no idea about those apps. If it IS a ghost app, I shan't be best pleased with her for making me look an ass lol

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

spooky
edit on 11-3-2013 by Zeta Reticulan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Tell her it is definitely a ghost and you need to stay over there to protect her Especially at night.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Appears it is time for you to not be pleased with her.....very obvious fake.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The supposed "ghost" looks to me like the girl on the chair in the photo. I think it's another picture of her, added using some program or app.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
hard to say but it just doesn't look genuine.It may well be but to me it looks fake.Thats just a personal opinion though.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
ok I'll assume dodgy and give her a telling off lol

I know nothing of this stuff hence my coming here to you guys....paranormal isn't something I'm particularly interested in.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think she's yanking your chain.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuserleer
ok I'll assume dodgy and give her a telling off lol

I know nothing of this stuff hence my coming here to you guys....paranormal isn't something I'm particularly interested in.

Nothing to assume. If you compare her picture to the one the other poster put in the thread, they are the exact same ghost. She faked it...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You can see the similarities here

OPs Pic

Random Ghost App from Google

Same

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
case closed! Wait until I see that madam lol

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
dude this is your opportunity to tell her you have some "ghost hunting" appliances and that you need to spend a lot of time there with her to lure the ghost out. just bring a camera. lol could be fun, don't tell her you know its the ghost app cause that would be a fail. ha

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fuserleer
Any ideas?

What do you mean by "ghost?" Do you mean like Casper the Friendly Ghost, which is some sort of intelligent entity that has some kind of mist for a body? Some kind of once-alive person who for some puzzling reason is still motivated to hang around our reality and mildly interact with it?

Ghosts don't make any logical sense.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It is definitely a fake. Turn the tables on her and make her think you believe her and get her to let you ghost hunt and then begin to find all kinds of spooky things in her home and make her scared. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join