join

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
And why does North Korea put out propoganda films like this to taunt the US??:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

1 nuke in the wrong/right place (depending on how you look at it) can quickly change the paradigm for the worse. All they need is one and the capability to launch it and the whole game changes. I don't know how we all got so jaded about things like this, but just imagine that that one nuke lands in your neck of the woods. If you survived it, I seriously doubt that you would be so nonchalant about things of this nature for very long afterwards. Also, when you factor in that Russia and China (both of which maintain nuclear stockpiles that almost put the West to shame) are both strong allies of NK, and that the American military seems to have very itchy trigger fingers, it does not take much of a stretch of the imagination to see that things would go downhill most ricky-tick if even one North Korean nuke was launched at a Western country, or even one of our proxies, like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Israel or Pakistan, or even South Korea (god forbid) all of which have nukes and have demonstrated their willingness to use them if provoked. Sounds like the recipe for a sh t sandwhich if you ask me, and I'd hate to have to take a bite, if you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Not sure what North Korea, is thinking but a conventional war in 2013, is going to be nothing to say the least like it was in 1950's, yes indeed the terrain is similar to nam, sure yet if the North Koreans cross 38th, blood is going to spill, and that kid is going to be making a big ass mistake...

If anything that makes any sense is the fact that North Korea, is being run by a kid, so these immature threats, that are getting the People of North Korea, in worse positions is the result of immature emotional actions..

Since North Korea, has nukes it makes it a very dangerous immature state, the World's worse nightmare is about to come to fruition.

This might be it, tensions are higher then they have been in a couple decades...

Not sure if this immature kid can handle humility, living like a God, in North Korea... Oh yea he is worshiped like one as well.. We are talking about a kid with Nuclear weapons...

Prepare for anything illogical to occur..
edit on 11-3-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
someone above posted a wolfram link here is one that compares the two koreas:
www.wolframalpha.com...

the gist, NK has a big army and spends 800Million

SK hasa smaller army and spends 23 BILLION

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pjhead1

I guess it's to prove the point that if you have a biased journalist making the story you can say anything.

Satellite photography of arable, cultivated land in North Korea and data from nearby countries using similar farming methods show that crop yields in North Korea are more than sufficient for their population. It's likely that North Korea desires food aid because this food is already processed for storage, and can be sold on the international markets. IE, it's as good as money.

What do we really know about North Korea other than what we have been told?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostinshell

South Korea's military budget is larger because they use the contractor-support model, where most of the budget goes to for-profit companies. Many of the legislators in nations with contractor-support modeled militaries have stock in military companies, or own them directly.

The state-supported military model is quite a bit more efficient, in terms of benefit per dollar. Anybody can see that if they look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join