It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist Is Called "The Prince of the Air" - Is This Related To The Use Of Drones?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the Bible refers to Satan or the Devil as the Prince of the Air. That is not the same as the Antichrist. The Antichrist is a human that Satan will indwell, or possess. The Antichrist has his own set of characteristics and predictions separate from Satan/Devil/Lucifer.

Every US President is suspected of being the Antichrist. So far none have been.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
I'm pretty sure the Bible refers to Satan or the Devil as the Prince of the Air. That is not the same as the Antichrist. The Antichrist is a human that Satan will indwell, or possess. The Antichrist has his own set of characteristics and predictions separate from Satan/Devil/Lucifer.

Every US President is suspected of being the Antichrist. So far none have been.

I believe the "Prince of the Air" is also referencing the time when Satan is controlling The Antichrist. Which means The Antichrist is also in fact "Prince of the Air".

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That tar covered rat?

He who put's the dogman in your dogma?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
reply to post by spy66

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You need to pony up with the big boys bit.

Extraordinary evidences require extraordinary minds. Redefine what an evidence is, deeply, and you could possibly understand extraordinary claims.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
The Antichrist is supposed to be given the title, "The Prince of the Air", or also sometimes called "The King of the Air", or "The Ruler of the Air". I am wondering if all this craziness with these drones lately is related to this.

No. Just look at the responses you have had so far - look at the variety of suggestions. In other words, the phrase "The Prince of the Air" can mean anything you want it to mean.
edit on 13-3-2013 by lacrimoniousfinale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
S&F for intriguing topic!

Figures US, drones are involved.... so the antichrist includes Obama?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimoniousfinale

The Antichrist is supposed to be given the title, "The Prince of the Air", or also sometimes called "The King of the Air", or "The Ruler of the Air". I am wondering if all this craziness with these drones lately is related to this.

No. Just look at the responses you have had so far - look at the variety of suggestions. In other words, the phrase "The Prince of the Air" can mean anything you want it to mean.
edit on 13-3-2013 by lacrimoniousfinale because: (no reason given)

Ephesians 2:2 refers to Satan as the "ruler of the authority of the air." Or in some translations as "Prince of the air."

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Has no one noticed the new pope is from Buenos Aires?
edit on 3/14/13 by 123143 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123143

Good point.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123143

Good point.

Not to mention that a majority of television production is done in 'Bel Air'

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Possibly The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I understand ATS is about conspiracy however isn't DENY IGNORANCE more important and relevant.
First there is no "antichrist" person.The antichrist is not in the book of Revelation .It is the "spirit of antichrist" John talked about in his letters and has NOTHING to do with the book of Revelation..This is the height of ignorance to believe there is an "antichrist man" who will be possessed by Satan because the "bible" tells me so and it isn't even in the bible..

Rev 13:8 has NOTHING to do with "the" antichrist..the number is the number of the beast which is also the number of "man" not "a" man "a" was added.ALL of the book of Revelation(actually its is apocálypsis which mean unveiling) is written in SIGNS It says so in the first verse.Does anyone believe that.NONE of it is literal.None of it is prophetic to historical events.It clearly says the testimony of Jesus.... (which his REAL name is Yahoshua or Yahshua..which means Gods salvation) IS the spirit of prophecy.It is ALL about the The salvation (the SAVING ) of mankind and all creation not DESTROYING it...It's incredible how folks are so attracted to controversy and ignorance and destruction instead of Truth.

Of course I understand that this will not be believed and the conspiracy will continue and who the beast and the antichrist will be prophesied in complete ignorance of the scriptures that a CHILD could understand (if they weren't brainwashed by the church)..ATS has a great motto...maybe it would be a good thing to heed it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I am sorry, but has somebody made a prince of bel-air joke yet?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join