It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist Is Called "The Prince of the Air" - Is This Related To The Use Of Drones?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
gnostics talked alot about spirits 'in the air'...
link

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
Prince of the air is located at ephesians 2:1-3

"And you he made alive, when you were dead through the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience. Among these we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, following the desires of body and mind, and so we were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind."

This page gives a decent exposition on the subject.

Eph 2:1-2 goes hand in hand with this passage from chapter 6 of that same book.

10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

edit on 11-3-2013 by occrest because: (no reason given)
12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

If people would get and understand that sentence, they would understand how those that run our world could be so evil; and do such evil things. It's not the person/people we're fighting. It's what those people BELIEVE that we're up against. We don't all believe or have the same PRINCIPLES. Some say abortion is ok, and others condemn it. It's all what we all believe! The BIBLE is filled with certain principles that, if followed, produce results, for "saint" or "sinner". What principle do you think the banking system runs on? "For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you ." -(Deut 15:6) The principles work, you just have to know how to apply them, to get the results you want. The powers that be are masters of working God's principles, against us, for their benefit.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think it has to do with who controls the media. People believe anything they see on TV. They watch "reality tv" which has little or nothing to do with reality. They use programs to dumb us down. They believe every lie that they are told. It is all manipulation.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
EW i just befriended you for that short post.......!!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
The Antichrist is supposed to be given the title, "The Prince of the Air", or also sometimes called "The King of the Air", or "The Ruler of the Air". I am wondering if all this craziness with these drones lately is related to this.

Thoughts?

No he's not.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Ephesians 2:2, Satan is referred to by that title

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
the prince of the air

is the rising sun

(( akh in the akhet ))

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Will Smith is the Prince of Bel-Air, could this be related???

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infinite85
I've never heard that before. Not saying your wrong ,but can you provide a scripture of some sort ?

DO YOUR OWN WORK next time..........we are not your E-Slaves........

BTW All previous answers in the thread are wrong.
Most of all he is "prince of the internet" and of all things of the 'air' - all electromagnetic transmissions throughout the entire world.

Ephesians 2:2 refers to Satan as the "ruler of the authority of the air." Or in some translations as "Prince of the air."
Also Satan is of all things aerial, prince of the air might also mean that he has a role to play in the FALSE PARADIGM OF UFOs, Alien abductions etc inasmuch as they emanate from Satan as part of an ploy - a false enemy that entertains the notion of an inter breeding program designed to implement Satan's devious strategy of deceiving this world. These concocted myths about half breeds etc., would make ideal channels to spread and help setup Satans evil plan. Just as the fallen ones did in the genesis, 'the beginning of time' The Sons Of Gods (The Nephilim) The Fallen Ones.
"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them."
I would suggest watching some of these videos
video.Google.com...
Satan's sway over the culture is above all ethereal and includes the arts, especially the electronic and visual media. The most pronounced of this media is transmitted via " air waves".

In the pre-mortal life, where we lived in God's presence, God presented a plan whereby His children could come to this earth and gain a body (which is a blessing and is necessary for progression, or else why would Christ have taken His body again in the resurrection, see Luke 24:39, 3Ne 11:12-15, for more see scriptures.lds.org...) and learn to distinguish between right and wrong. Satan attempted to usurp God's plan and was cast out of heaven to this earth and denied the chance of receiving a physical body. He and his followers, as spirits, tempt and try humanity. Because Satan does not have a body and is the leader of those that followed him, he is called the prince of the air. It is a definition that represents his non-corporeal nature. See Revelations 12:4, Abraham 3:22-28.

edit on 11-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
of course it is

drones were common sights for hermits living in caves 2,000 years ago, and there is literally nothing else in the air

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Makes me think of this Nostradamus Quatrain

10 Q72
In the year 1999 and seven months,
The great King of Terror will come from the sky.
He will bring back the Khan of the Mongols.
Before and after Mars rules happily.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The Antichrist is supposed to be given the title, "The Prince of the Air", or also sometimes called "The King of the Air", or "The Ruler of the Air". I am wondering if all this craziness with these drones lately is related to this.

Thoughts?

you just want Obama to be the antichrist.

move along.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

Originally posted by Infinite85
I've never heard that before. Not saying your wrong ,but can you provide a scripture of some sort ?

DO YOUR OWN WORK next time..........we are not your E-Slaves........

BTW All previous answers in the thread are wrong.
Most of all he is "prince of the internet" and of all things of the 'air' - all electromagnetic transmissions throughout the entire world.

Ephesians 2:2 refers to Satan as the "ruler of the authority of the air." Or in some translations as "Prince of the air."
Also Satan is of all things aerial, prince of the air might also mean that he has a role to play in the FALSE PARADIGM OF UFOs, Alien abductions etc inasmuch as they emanate from Satan as part of an ploy - a false enemy that entertains the notion of an inter breeding program designed to implement Satan's devious strategy of deceiving this world. These concocted myths about half breeds etc., would make ideal channels to spread and help setup Satans evil plan. Just as the fallen ones did in the genesis, 'the beginning of time' The Sons Of Gods (The Nephilim) The Fallen Ones.
"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them."
I would suggest watching some of these videos
video.Google.com...
Satan's sway over the culture is above all ethereal and includes the arts, especially the electronic and visual media. The most pronounced of this media is transmitted via " air waves".

In the pre-mortal life, where we lived in God's presence, God presented a plan whereby His children could come to this earth and gain a body (which is a blessing and is necessary for progression, or else why would Christ have taken His body again in the resurrection, see Luke 24:39, 3Ne 11:12-15, for more see scriptures.lds.org...) and learn to distinguish between right and wrong. Satan attempted to usurp God's plan and was cast out of heaven to this earth and denied the chance of receiving a physical body. He and his followers, as spirits, tempt and try humanity. Because Satan does not have a body and is the leader of those that followed him, he is called the prince of the air. It is a definition that represents his non-corporeal nature. See Revelations 12:4, Abraham 3:22-28.

edit on 11-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt
. Are you suggesting it is wrong to ask questions on where one gathers there opinion from ? I'm sorry I forget about y'all's whole "blind faith" outlook. Good luck to you , and your flawless book that you have no TRUE idea of its origins , and proceed on in Zombie Mode.
edit on 12-3-2013 by Infinite85 because: Typo

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z

Thoughts?

you just want Obama to be the antichrist.

move along.

False. I don't want Obama to be The Antichrist. What kind of accusation is that?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well if the man they choose is named something Christ named in the bible, and they start to pin metaphorical things that could relate, then being the president of the USA would be the best vehicle since US thinks it owns space, meteors, starwars, and everything up there.

And the current president was probably born with a different name, however the one he's got:

biblesuite.com...

Hebrew's strong concordance:

1299. baraq

Definition
to flash (of lightning)

biblesuite.com...

1116. bamah

Definition
a high place
NASB Translation
heights (3), high place (19), high places (76), places (1), waves (1).

Then read Luke 10 18, where Jesus said he saw Satan baraq o or u bama.

They are most definitely playing a game out with him. Also the antichrist, brings this fake peace for 1260 days before things get bad.

Oct 2009, Obama was given a nobel price for peace, and 1260 days later, he will be in Israel getting some medal for peace, probably standing on the holies of holies.

They're acting this whole thing out like a bad play and they think they're off the hook, for all they do.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"You have said so," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Same thing?

I once had a vision, and I saw him coming on the clouds of heaven. Always thought I saw Jesus, pretty certain about that.

edit on 12-3-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The US fits the second beast of revelation.

revelation 13:11, 12

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

If people wonder if the head of the beast have been healed. The answer is yes. It happened in 1929.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I rather think (I could be wrong of course), the US is the whore who sits on many great powers (UN, world bank and so on) & other country's do it with her.

The beast = money.

Like in nature where the beast kill and eat flesh, so is money basicly the same for humankind, like a beast where money is like flesh for animals, to survive. It's rather hard these days to survive without money?

But maybe your right the US is the beast, the trade center of 9-11 is almost rebuild (which was a deadly wound?).
The whole aftermath (the wars), and later the credit crisis are basicly because of 9-11?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
reply to post by spy66

I rather think (I could be wrong of course), the US is the whore who sits on many great powers (UN, world bank and so on) & other country's do it with her.

The beast = money.

Like in nature where the beast kill and eat flesh, so is money basicly the same for humankind, like a beast where money is like flesh for animals, to survive. It's rather hard these days to survive without money?

But maybe your right the US is the beast, the trade center of 9-11 is almost rebuild (which was a deadly wound?).
The whole aftermath (the wars), and later the credit crisis are basicly because of 9-11?

To understand the beasts. You should read about the 4 beasts in Daniels dream. Pay close attention to the 4th beast in Daniels dream. It is the same beast as in revelation 13:1.

The 4th beast in Daniels dream is the Roman Empire. The beast in revelation 13:1 have all the heads of all the 4 beasts in Daniels dream. If you count them you will see that there are seven heads. The seven heads are the religious elemsts from all the 4 beasts in Daniels dream.The religious elemsts in the beast of revelation 13:1 lead all they way back to Babylon.

There is one religious sytem today that carry all these elements and that is the Papal see. The Catholic Church.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

The 'prince of the air' is Pazuzu.

Generally when you see the Bible refer to something like this as a 'prince' they're talking about a demon or angel.

See also: Daniel 10:13.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join