It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist Is Called "The Prince of the Air" - Is This Related To The Use Of Drones?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The Antichrist is supposed to be given the title, "The Prince of the Air", or also sometimes called "The King of the Air", or "The Ruler of the Air". I am wondering if all this craziness with these drones lately is related to this.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Where is it written?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Perhaps he farts. A lot.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I've never heard that before. Not saying your wrong ,but can you provide a scripture of some sort ?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
No,Satan does'nt need to use drones-the hearts of the "leaders" of mankind is filled with enough cruelty,greed,ruthlessness,hatred and the wish for destruction of those they perceive to be threats to their intended ends-drones are just the latest tool of the oppressors of the human race.
In fact,Satan needs to do precious little-really he has a cushy job-so many eager henchmen here.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
The Antichrist is supposed to be given the title, "The Prince of the Air", or also sometimes called "The King of the Air", or "The Ruler of the Air". I am wondering if all this craziness with these drones lately is related to this.

Thoughts?

I see you have never read the bible that much, nor have you studied any history.

There is a system in work to day that represents the Beast of revelations 13:1
There is also a nation present today that represents the second beast of revelation 13.

They should both be very easy to identify by just readin the verses.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

It could also be symbolic for us dropping nukes on each other exterminating life on the surface of the planet. Its really whatever you want it to be

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Prince of the air is located at ephesians 2:1-3

"And you he made alive, when you were dead through the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience. Among these we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, following the desires of body and mind, and so we were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind."

This page gives a decent exposition on the subject.

Eph 2:1-2 goes hand in hand with this passage from chapter 6 of that same book.

10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

edit on 11-3-2013 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infinite85
I've never heard that before. Not saying your wrong ,but can you provide a scripture of some sort ?

2 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, 2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
www.biblegateway.com...

..............................................................................................................................................

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I am wondering if all this craziness with these drones lately is related to this.

Thoughts?

No more related than rest of the craziness of the world.

...........................................................................................
ETA "occrest" was a tad quicker on the draw

edit on 11-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

"In the air" probably relates to where the stars are, because the stars at the time were understood to be spritual powers.
Of course the atmosphere does not reach up that far, but the people of Paul's time did not know that.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Metaphysically air signifies the present... As in Land water and air Land being the future water being the past and air being the present. The scriptures do teach Satan rules the earth for the time being or in the present.

When the three meet land water and air that is when you meet god... my 3 cents...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Metaphysically air signifies the present... As in Land water and air Land being the future water being the past and air being the present. The scriptures do teach Satan rules the earth for the time being or in the present.

When the three meet land water and air that is when you meet god... my 3 cents...

I am thinking that in this context, the air signifies the spirit realm.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I dont think the air is literal, I think it means more like the zeitgeist.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hmmmm , not religious but I would think the "airwaves/wi-fi" would be more fitting... I mean, assuming the Bible is real (I do not) I would see the internet and modern tech to be the most 'satanic' as in, leading more people to "Sin".

-Just throwing that out there as an ideal- Not saying I believe it. =)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Air represents Higher Intellect and pursuit of the sublime and the Esoteric.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
But what about if some of us don't believe Satan exists and disregard the Bible as a medieval fantasy short story collection?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
But what about if some of us don't believe Satan exists and disregard the Bible as a medieval fantasy short story collection?

Than you will be in for a big suprice. Because it dosent matter if you think the Bible is a medivel fantasy. You will be affected by it if you like it or not. This world is not run according to your believes. You will be affected by what people higher up the chain believes. The Pope mingles right up there with them. You should pay very close attention to the Bible, you might learn something. And why the pope is up there with the big boys.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You need to pony up with the big boys bit.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
reply to post by spy66

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You need to pony up with the big boys bit.

History, politic's and religion have been very closly tied since when we started to record our history.

Religion is not something that was lost in the medivel times. You fallow all the religious attributes today without even being aware of it. The time that you fallow is the gregorian callander. You also fallow the Catholic Church sabbath Sunday. Its all there smak in your face and you don't even see it. And you ask for exstrordinary evidence?

No, what you need to do is wake up.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
reply to post by spy66

No, what you need to do is wake up.

What you need to do is use a spellcheck more often.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join