It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard in plain sight and Creature with tentacles on Curiosity Sol 198!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ListenUpNow

a star for creativity and effort

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
A lizard on Martian surface. This saur seems living and to hunting between the rocks to little distance from the Rover.

Details

Arken, you show many close-up pictures in your posts. Why does THIS one look like a butcherd editing job? The lines are clearly visible of a cut/copy/edit/paste. Why is that? I really would appreciate your response if you wouldn't mind.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I very rarely critisize people's spelling and realise English isn't your 1st language but please use an English spellchecker... "Simmetry" is just awful - as bad as your CRUDE PHOTOSHOPPING of a PILE OF ROCKS to look more like some kind of Martian 'lizard'.... Hilarious in a bad way! I blame the Pyramids / Sphynx on Mars promoters and Ancient Aliens Believers for stringing out a modern myth to the gullible.

Conjecture that uses POOR AND FAKED EVIDENCE just damages brains - it's not even that funny... FAIL

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Honestly these pics are like looking at clouds, a million possibilities, If I look at that pic of the Lizard again, I notice a spaceman with a big helmet, leaning on the rock, LOL

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

There's actually two humanoids,
The first one is called Mr. Farpet, some refer to it as a lizard.
the second on is on the top left of the photo.
It is located right next to the big rock.
follow the leg, your imagination will fill in the rest

Let's assume they're a couple, I'll call the second one Mrs. Farpet.
edit on 11-3-2013 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Dude, that's the FARPET... AKA GREY.... now you're seeing what me and the others are. Some people still see a Lizard. They need to look just a bit harder, then they'll realize they missed it the whole time.

THE LIZARDS HIND LEG IS THE FARPET/GREY'S RIGHT ARM WITH HIS HAND SETTING ON THE ROCK, FACING THE CAMERA. HIS HEAD IS LOOKING AT THE CAMERA.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

This evidence convinces me that NASA have not sent anything into space let alone Mars - looks like a desert on planet Earth to me.

Really

They post better colour balanced images that look more like Earth and that shows they're lying , its proof that they've never sent a rover to Mars .... Man talk about damned if you do damned if you don't .

Earth and Mars are made of the same stuff and have undergone similar processes so why wouldn't they look alike .

Dude, that's the FARPET... AKA GREY.... now you're seeing what me and the others are. Some people still see a Lizard.

Its a RoCk

edit on 11-3-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Very cool thread, and while i know there are trees and lakes and probably life on Mars, such what seems to be a city in a crater, I still have to wonder if where they "chose to land" is mars or if its some desert in the US.

Just quickly putting OP's comedy genius aside. There are trees on Mars? Since when? And are you suggesting lakes that are currently flowing on mars with liquid water, or evidence of this in the past.

I look forward to your reply, as you're in the know

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Originally posted by Arken
A lizard on Martian surface. This saur seems living and to hunting between the rocks to little distance from the Rover.

Details

Arken, you show many close-up pictures in your posts. Why does THIS one look like a butcherd editing job? The lines are clearly visible of a cut/copy/edit/paste. Why is that? I really would appreciate your response if you wouldn't mind.

Maybe you must turn this question to NASA/JPL...

I've only added color to the close-up.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Amanda5

This evidence convinces me that NASA have not sent anything into space let alone Mars - looks like a desert on planet Earth to me.

Really

So when NASA post pictures of a red Martian landscape they've messed with the colour and made it look more red (which they did) , when they post better colour balanced images that look more like Earth they're lying again and its proof that they've never sent a rover to Mars .... Man talk about damned if you do damned if you don't .

Earth and Mars are made of the same stuff and have undergone similar processes so why wouldn't they look alike .

Dude, that's the FARPET... AKA GREY.... now you're seeing what me and the others are. Some people still see a Lizard.

Its a RoCk

edit on 11-3-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

Man ATS costs me so much in keyboards

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Honestly the worst Mars Rocks thread I've seen.

You can see so many gaps and issues with the "lizard".... how does this even get a thread???
It's about 3-4 different rocks/ledges that make up the "solid" "Lizard" in the OP.

Just silly

:shk:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

THE WHITE RECTANGLES YOU SEE IN THE ABOVE PHOTO IS MERELY WHERE I'VE CONDENSED THE RECTANGLE AREA TO BE MORE IN ITS ORIGINAL PROPORTION WITH THE ORIGINAL IMAGE.

YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW IT LOOKS MORE LIKE A GREY>>>

A baby grey? Do baby greys have hair?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

please, please look at my two latest replies if you're still thinking it's a lizard....... holy gosh.....

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Actually, it's not a rock.

It's rocks, plural. Three of them to be exact:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Seriously why are you still posting? Everyone is ignoring you... your posts are stupid, trolling nonsense.

I don't believe it's a Lizard.... I believe it's Rocks
edit on 11/3/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Honestly the worst Mars Rocks thread I've seen.

You can see so many gaps and issues with the "lizard".... how does this even get a thread???
It's about 3-4 different rocks/ledges that make up the "solid" "Lizard" in the OP.

Just silly

:shk:

That's the trouble with highlighting in another colour. If we can see that the highlight includes more than one rock, then so can Arky baby. It might be fun, but it's a wee bit naughty.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join