It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard in plain sight and Creature with tentacles on Curiosity Sol 198!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It appears to be a rock, no its not, ah its a rock, or maybe its a..., no its definately a rock surrounded by millions of rocks on the surface of,........wait for it............................a big f.ck.n ROCK!

Rest my case which aint rocky!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

It appears to be a rock, no its not, ah its a rock, or maybe its a..., no its definately a rock surrounded by millions of rocks on the surface of,........wait for it............................a big f.ck.n ROCK!

Rest my case which aint rocky!!!

But see, it could be a rock, dressed as a farpet in a lizard suit disguised as a rock...That would be a clever way to throw us all off the trail.

EDIT: I forgot, there is a Grey Alien costume in there somewhere as well...That is one sneaky rock.

edit on 11-3-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

EDIT 2: I still see a Lizard.
edit on 11-3-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

I still see a Lizard.

In this picture I see a Rat but it is just a rock .

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Its what it is that matters (reality), not what you see or think it is (not reality).

when is a rock not a rock, when its not a rock and something you think it is thats not a rock.

but its a rock!
edit on 11-3-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Its what it is thjat matters (reality), not what you see or think it is (not reality).

when is a rock not a rock, when its not a rock and not something you think it is thats not a rock.

I can see Confucius saying those words, sitting cross legged in front of his students.

when is a rock not a rock, when its not a rock and not something you think it is thats not a rock

and his students all get a look of enlightenment on their faces and say "Ohhhhhhhh".... For all eternity henceforth it becomes "Confucius say: When is a rock not a rock..." and we glean great wisdom.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I still see a Lizard.

Maybe you see both. A Rock Rat. Prove to me medusa does not slither the red Planet.... Thought so...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Prove to me medusa does not slither the red Planet.... Thought so...

Medusa is a mythological creature created by Humans on Earth , it doesn't nor has it ever existed on Earth so why would it exist on Mars .
If that's not proof I don't know what is .

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

They are enlightened to the fact its a rock. Education is a wonderful thing!

But trying to teach students a rock is a lizard or a rat aint!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Man, these kind of threads are getting boring. Perhaps Arken could post all his "findings" in one big thread dedicated to this? That way if you're interested in that kind of thing you have a place to discuss it, and the rest of us can concentrate on the real space exploration news.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
The only problem I see with it being any type of animal is: Eco system.

Where is it's food? Does it need water?

Why be the same color as the rocks? That indicates the need to hide from other creatures. Where are they?

So we have a creature that looks like a Earth lizard.....but is able to survive such a thin atmosphere, that is very negligent in oxygen, no water needed, and can apparently absorb very high amounts of radiation from the sun.....

Any other pictures of it? Has it moved?
NASA is notorious for changing the color of the photos...the question should be why....why do they feel the need to change the colors?

Of course, it could be that the Martian landscape is really as red as the NASA version shows. But given that it's scientifically acceptable for the Martian sky to be more or less blue, combined with the fact that we have quite compelling photographic evidence like one shown below from the Viking missions exposing the excessive redness of the original pictures released by NASA (the adjusted version on the right shows the colors of the American flag accurately), it is not so farfetched to suppose that NASA has been deceiving all of us about the real appearance of Mars all these years. [The 'correct' image below was produced by Barry Arneson (?) in 2001.]

And if I remember correctly, another member pointed this out in one of the OP's other threads...

www.goroadachi.com...
edit on 11-3-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Prove to me medusa does not slither the red Planet.... Thought so...

Medusa is a mythological creature created by Humans on Earth , it doesn't nor has it ever existed on Earth so why would it exist on Mars .
If that's not proof I don't know what is .

Next thing you know you will be saying that there is no Zeus either, or Thor- Maybe you will beseech the Minotaur and his maze or try to tell me Dragons do not exist.

Medusa Mythological? I think not. Mythological beasts such as Dogs and Cats were used to frighten little children at night and teach lessons of morality. You prove nothing.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I still see a Lizard.

How do you know for sure it's " just a rock"?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Medusa Mythological? I think not

You are entitled to your opinion .

You prove nothing.

With that post you have proved something to me
, I will leave you undisturbed under your bridge

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Medusa Mythological? I think not

You are entitled to your opinion .

You prove nothing.

With that post you have proved something to me
, I will leave you undisturbed under your bridge

Yes, its late (early) and I tend to get caught up in these threads when they get silly. Especially when DOOM
is being shoved down my throat in other, more serious threads.

But yeah... Maybe its time for bed =P

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Wow. Good find. Saw both right away. Would like to see the bigger picture they came from, what section and all of that.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have a good question,,,,WHY WHY WHY are the pics so blurry and crappy. Seems like they would use atleast a 4 megapixel camera.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Lizard [color=FFDD99]in plain sight and Creature with tentacles on Curiosity Sol 198!
There is absolutely nothing that can be [color=FFDD99]plainly seen within any of those blurry pics.

reply to post by ListenUpNow

Originally posted by ListenUpNow

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING ME!!
Just a hunch, but possibly because You =

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
I have a good question,,,,WHY WHY WHY are the pics so blurry and crappy. Seems like they would use atleast a 4 megapixel camera.

The original picture is not blurry and crappy:

However, if your crop and then over zoom in, like any picture, yes, it becomes blurry and crappy.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I guess they must be pretty hungry given the barrenness of the territory.

But, you know, Sagan wanted to put lights on the Viking landers. He argued that if we used only daylight to have our equipment check out the surface of Mars, then we were ignoring fully half of our opportunities, maybe missing the nightlife!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The farpet could be going both ways at once!!
I think it has a head at BOTH ENDS!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join