It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard in plain sight and Creature with tentacles on Curiosity Sol 198!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

Originally posted by ListenUpNow
reply to post by Destinyone

Ohhh you're gonna feel stupid when you actually see it...

Save the image, circle it in MS paint, upload it via ATS uploads, then link it here....

Please...

I love the name "Farpet" and for that I have to give you some props for creativity... But I too wanna see the MSPaint version of the farpet....badly.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

The farpet name is already registered as a DBA. Pet Food Martians eat...pet food....

FARPET
Distributors
Telefono:
(19) 3557 1004
Percorso
AVENIDA VINTE E QUATRO Nº 1025
RIO CLARO, SP 13503110
Bra

Des
edit on 11-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

In one post you've attempted to identify two things that are critically wrong with me. Both false. If I were to analyze you in my own manner, I would say you have a case of delusional behavior relating to feeling that have the position to so quickly diagnose others. Probably stemming from a need to feel authoritative, probably due to insecurity. And I see you used the classic "I have the mystical power to be able to see other people's post history's" offense. Which still works to this day, mind you, it tricks the reader's subconscious into thinking that you've actually delved into an unknown secret part of this person's life that was not meant to be revealed I used to be like that, try to identify everyone else's problems... then I realized I didn't know everything, and that no one except a professional should tell strangers (at least strangers to this degree) to go see a professional.

But, perhaps... Des.. I planted that Post in the Coast to Coast AM thread to add a little humor and fluff to this one, because I knew people would do exactly what you did. What if I did? Well, I most certainly did. And, you fell right into it. Now how do you feel?

By the way, you've made it seem as though there is something wrong with "seeking" attention. This sounds, to me, like some words lumped together that you learned along the way that you've very seriously applied a lot of negativity to for no valid reason other than "it tends to be what other's say to people to belittle them".

Bravo, bravo. But not going to work with me. Not until you get a whole team of your like-minded buddies and team up on me with with overwhelming amounts of utter stupidity. Then, simply, I'll be out-manned due to physical capability to respond to all of you.

Every sentence in your replies can be seen as negative, hateful and distasteful (to me) and I can point it out.

What, are you just a really hateful person? Are YOU seeking attention, in a hateful manner?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
There's not enough oxygen or air pressure for any type of air breathing animal to survive on Mars, or free water, no plant food, so what does that 'lizard' breath, eat, and drink?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It's neither a Lizard nor a Farpet it is what its surrounded by ... Rocks .
The reason some see these things is a mixture of Pareidolia and the position of the camera , if the same pile of rocks was photographed from a different angle the anomalies would be seen for what they are .... Rocks .

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
OK IM NOT VERY GOOD AT THIS BUT I DID MY BEST
PLEASE LOOK AT MY OUTLINING THEN LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL PHOTO
I EVEN DID MY BEST AT OUTLINING HIS PUPPY DOG EARS.

edit on 11-3-2013 by ListenUpNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Darn well i agree completely but i'm not going to take it on other people like the OP and the Farpet guy on what they think it might be. If they see it as what it is, fine by me, i can see it also the way they see "it" but deep inside i know it's just...rocks.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The only problem I see with it being any type of animal is: Eco system.

Where is it's food? Does it need water?

Why be the same color as the rocks? That indicates the need to hide from other creatures. Where are they?

So we have a creature that looks like a Earth lizard.....but is able to survive such a thin atmosphere, that is very negligent in oxygen, no water needed, and can apparently absorb very high amounts of radiation from the sun.....

Any other pictures of it? Has it moved?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ListenUpNow

Ok I see it now, thank you. It's hard to notice the face because of the image looks like it doesnt line up correctly. You can see the line as if the image doesnt line up all the way. Interesting.
edit on 11-3-2013 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

"The only problem I see with it being any type of animal is: Eco system.

Where is it's food? Does it need water?

Why be the same color as the rocks? That indicates the need to hide from other creatures. Where are they?

So we have a creature that looks like a Earth lizard.....but is able to survive such a thin atmosphere, that is very negligent in oxygen, no water needed, and can apparently absorb very high amounts of radiation from the sun.....

Any other pictures of it? Has it moved? "

I'm really with you there. I typically think they are just rocks, too. Probably even so now, but!

To answer a couple questions (again it's not a lizard, look again), it appears the Farpet is wearing a space suit so he probably knows what he's doing. I wouldn't worry about the atmosphere with him.

Also, I've read in the past Nasa supposedly doctors photos and covers up the original colors of them. You might want to look into that a bit, and you'll see why it's "conspiracy theorized" why everything is the same copper tone in the photos.

Strangely, if you look up close at the OP's close up picture of the Farpet, it is DIFFERENT SILVERY colored than all the surrounding rocks. EVERY defined portion of him is.

*This* is why this is my favorite mars photo post so far.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Interesting, I have a question for you.... what is that line? It seems the rock is kept in tact by the line while it disrupts the shape of the Farpet's head. But by how much do you think?

Also, there's not just a line, but a RECTANGLE line disruption shooting through the top portion of the Farpet.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Upon even further inspection, it seems as though the rock is still kept in mostly it's original shape... It's just geared slightly UPWARD a bit in the rectangle distortion area.

Meaning, the Farpet's head is pretty much how you see it. His right eye however would be just a bit lower, leaving him, i believe, virtually no nose ....... His head also might be a little bit wider.

Still working on getting the photo more originally how it was. I'll paste it when I'm done.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

OH MY DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPON REALIGNING THE RECTANGLE DISTORTION AREA YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at first mistaken and thought his eye would move slightly upward, giving him more nose, I since edited that post and came to realize due to the distortion of the rock being upward, that means his face would actually go downward in reconstruction of the original image...... meaning..... his eyes would be LARGER, and LESS nose!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS NO FARPET.......

THIS IS A GREY ALIEN

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Dude, you can call it a Farpet if you like so long as I can call you a Muppet. Is that fair?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Update: ITS NOT A FARPET

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Wait a min... Couldn't it be a Farpet in a grey Alien Suit disguising itself as a Lizard?

I can but the whole "lizard" thing, I can buy the farpet thing...But Grey Alien? Now we are pushing it. Everyone knows Grey Aliens live ONLY in the Hollow Earth and that they would not be able to live on Mars. But a Farpet in a Grey Alien Suit? Plausible.

edit on 11-3-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: quote skills are horrible

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Look, realign the image yourself. Where the rectangular distorion is. You will see it has the EXACT eyes of a grey.

I'm frightened and going to sleep. Probably not a good combination. But still... if I can get time later I will update you with my edited image, I hope someone else does so by then......

If I haven't been located by then!!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It is what it is Brother and until NASA start showing us some clearer pictures or better close ups it will remain a
bunch of rocks that from a distance resembles a Farpet whatever the hell that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join