It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard in plain sight and Creature with tentacles on Curiosity Sol 198!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It's a rock...it's also natural human instinct to visualize inanimate objects as something other than they are, just like we "as children" attempt to form shapes from clouds, what we see here is a product of an over-active imagination that yearns to believe.

For the others stating "prove that is ISN'T a lizard"....that's a false argument since we know Mars's composition is mostly rock, it's upto YOU to prove otherwise....and attempts to squint and turn rock into a lizard isn't really cutting the mustard is it.

Also...I just saw who the OP was. I don't think Arken has EVER posted a single thread that wasn't driven by his obviously wild imagination.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by impaired

Appreciate the links, but those don't prove anything. Most don't even seem to show the same places. They really don't look much better than old Viewmaster images, and I don't see how they "prove" what we are seeing. Now, I don't know that this stuff is something actually like a lizard, but the shape certainly looks like it. Could it be a rock? Possible, but looking at a LOT of images, I don't see other rocks that look like those. Most look like, well, rocks.

I did test the way the pics look. Had some family members look at them, without saying anything at all about what they were seeing. Just said, take a look and tell me what you see. Without fail, they all saw a lizard. If that's a rock, the shape is an amazing coincidence.

The links I've dropped include this "lizard" - yes they do.

And if you looked - IN 3D, you would see that the "head" is a rock many inches away that is higher up. It's an optical illusion.

I don't think you've found it. But it's there. I promise. Look again. Why would I waste this much energy trying to show you or anyone?

I have never said it doesn't LOOK like a lizard. I don't think anyone is even saying that. Arken's creatures do LOOK like creatures, but that's all. Once you go 3D, you can see what's really going on. At least it helps a lot. And it's not even about 3D. It's about his "creatures" still showing up in the same places in different images from different days. Not to mention the atmosphere, the radiation - all of that fundamental stuff that people should know about Mars. There is no ecosystem on Mars. That should do it right there...

What kind of 3D glasses are you even using, if I might ask? Which image where you looking at? It's there, all right...

edit on 3/23/2013 by impaired because: Added another paragraph.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by impaired

Appreciate the links, but those don't prove anything. Most don't even seem to show the same places. They really don't look much better than old Viewmaster images, and I don't see how they "prove" what we are seeing. Now, I don't know that this stuff is something actually like a lizard, but the shape certainly looks like it. Could it be a rock? Possible, but looking at a LOT of images, I don't see other rocks that look like those. Most look like, well, rocks.

I did test the way the pics look. Had some family members look at them, without saying anything at all about what they were seeing. Just said, take a look and tell me what you see. Without fail, they all saw a lizard. If that's a rock, the shape is an amazing coincidence.

The links I've dropped include this "lizard" - yes they do.

And if you looked - IN 3D, you would see that the "head" is a rock many inches away that is higher up. It's an optical illusion.

I don't think you've found it. But it's there. I promise. Look again. Why would I waste this much energy trying to show you or anyone?

I have never said it doesn't LOOK like a lizard. I don't think anyone is even saying that. Arken's creatures do LOOK like creatures, but that's all. Once you go 3D, you can see what's really going on. At least it helps a lot. And it's not even about 3D. It's about his "creatures" still showing up in the same places in different images from different days. Not to mention the atmosphere, the radiation - all of that fundamental stuff that people should know about Mars. There is no ecosystem on Mars. That should do it right there...

What kind of 3D glasses are you even using, if I might ask? Which image where you looking at? It's there, all right...

edit on 3/23/2013 by impaired because: Added another paragraph.

I looked, using more than one type, both the movie sort, and the older red and blue type. I actually have a pair on the computer desk. I just don't see proof there. The images we actually see from NASA aren't 3-D, and someone posting a 3-D image, using whatever technique, isn't really proof. I can see that it COULD BE an optical illusion, but from what I see, it could also be a lizard-shaped something. Maybe just a rock that REALLY looks like one; I don't know. I do know that most of us don't trust everything some agency tells us, and I do know there have been a LOT of oddities about Mars. Lizards? Maybe, maybe not. Sure looks like them, though! With no explanation, no reference, nothing, every single person I show the pic to, and ask, "What do you see?", says, "lizard". Not one has failed to see a lizard. Is that proof there are lizards on Mars? No. It's still a very interesting picture!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm in the "its a rock" crowd.

No plant life, no insects nothing for a lizard to eat.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I know tons of people heckle threads like these, but when I saw this is now being reported/ mentioned in MSM I remembered this thread and thought I would let yal know. I apologize if some one posted this already because I'm not scanning through...anyways heres the link

www.foxnews.com...

Now the majority of us on ATS know that MSM is always lies,bias, or is pushing TPTB agendas so if there reporting or trying to insert this in the masses collective psyche than...I think the rest of you can figure it out.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
I'm in the "its a rock" crowd.

No plant life, no insects nothing for a lizard to eat.

Im in the "I think there was/is something up there" crowd and Im a big fan of Arken although sometimes those damn rocks are just damn rocks, damn them!! ..... However you make a good call on plant life etc ... surely we are more likely to find plants/food for alien life than we are alien life .... that said the one thing that gets me is that if we assume (big assumption) that one or more of these alien/animal forms on Mars are indeed life then why are they all coloured like a rock? .. the only reason for me (apart from the obvious) is that they have evolved that colour for safety reasons ... ie theres a big carniverous something up there thats eating them ....

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join