It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard in plain sight and Creature with tentacles on Curiosity Sol 198!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

One more option, Kowalsky, what if, hypotheticaly, some civilisation hidden underground, or on its moons, exists there, can they attack the mission?

I have read a mess of such a stuff in my life...

I am B.Sc.EE from Belgrade, Yugoslavia, University...

I was in former JNA, rank desetar...

And read a lot about structure of matter, astronomy, various hypothetical theories and speculations, mostly from Galaksija, Beograd, since 1980...
I am not officialy married, ever in my life, and I have no kids...
edit on 3/12/2013 by dragnik because: adding video

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

Hi Jazztrance, not sure what you know about cameras lately, but 4mp is really low.

My professional camera has a custom 18mp. The faster you want to take photos, the lower your mp's will be.

Just to let you know

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Have you already heard of TK7, Earth's Trojan asteroid?
The second moon of The Earth, practicaly...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EdGr70

I personally see a shiny object.

What about the blue orbs on the rock???????

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I hate stories like this because they're misleading. I'm sure that if we stared at pictures sent back by curiosity long enough we could find Mickey Mouse on the Martian surface but that doesn't mean that there's a Disneyland there. If it was a picture of life there's no way NASA would let us see it.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
first of all, why the hell would lizards be on mars?, second of all, why would nasa not release it?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

this about sums it up for me thank you impaired ^^

while i welcome the thinking outside the box.. i just think its something you are really really trying hard to see ..so you are seeing it.
edit on 12-3-2013 by braydenf because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2013 by braydenf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysWonder
reply to post by jazztrance

Hi Jazztrance, not sure what you know about cameras lately, but 4mp is really low.

My professional camera has a custom 18mp. The faster you want to take photos, the lower your mp's will be.

Just to let you know

That is not necessarily correct. Huge MP cameras can produce mediocre pictures without a great lens. By "great", we are talking near perfect, large aperture Zeiss lenses in the $10k to $25k range, like what is used in motion picture cameras , and Curiosity as well. A 4MP CCD, with appropriate exposure using a lens like this will blow away an 18mp camera using a low end lens. The pictures are so good, you can still blow them up fairly wide and use a dither algorithm to get absolutely stunning resolution.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The problem with you lizard picture is the tip of the head is actually part of the formation behind it and is not part of the "lizard" you claim. Once you realize this, you can easily see that is just a normal rock.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I agree with the comment wholeheartedly that while I realize these are just rocks (so far), I really do appreciate the time and effort poring over these pictures to find anomalies. That takes some effort, and I appreciate you taking the time mate.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It looks to me like an alien scratching its forehead (or shielding his eyes against the sunlight as he peers over a rock.)

If I see this, others see a lizard, and others see simple rocks... what might we derive from this? I'm not trying to make any assertions, I'm just suggesting that we question our assumptions and the flexibility (creativity?) of our minds (on all sides.)

Peace.
edit on 3/12/2013 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

P.S. Or better yet, an alien riding a ram-like goat type creature. I'm not making fun. These are really things I saw in the picture. (Not that I believe that's what they are but I'm not pulling stuff our of my you-know-what either.)

edit on 3/12/2013 by AceWombat04 because: Added second pic.

edit on 3/12/2013 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

this is a MARS rover, so it's not New Mexico, it's Arizona!! get it right.

still think it's just rocks though.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gildenel

Cool. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I would love it to be true, but there ain't no Iguana on Mars, these are rocks, you can see the features of the rocks and how the shadows are making the "lizard", and no tracks- not moving.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Just to add Arkan, you would be more likely to find aliens by flashing a laser pen in the sky.

Why do you waste peoples time with this? Do you think they would release picture after picture with all kinds of Earth animals in them (as you keep claiming) and let the cat out the bag (of a presence on mars - refer to the Infra-red imaging done by the soviets I think- and the Phobos probe incident) as easy as that after all the years of denial?

Your stuff should start getting put in the hoax bin, its such a waste of time and effort.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
How sweet, and what a massive amount of crapola. This is most definitely a lizard, and its in skunk works.

Whereas this is what lizards and skunkworks is about, even though the chance of this being true is rather high as well, even if this was photoshopped. Because that group aint human.

OBAMAs ALIEN BODYGUARD !

Truth is Hoaxed and Skunked, because.........??????????????????????

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
That is really cool. I have seen many different types of animals and things in the Mars photos. Some that look like birds, cat type creatures, rodents and such A lot of them have motion blur and others appear to just be sitting there. I'm new here so I am unable to provide examples just yet but when I can, I will. I have also found some really strange things in the PIA16453 Rock nest photo. I am really surprised no one has either seen it yet or not mentioned it. But it looks every bit like a dead horse. Dead center and zoom in and right there in plain site is an obviously dead animal of some horse/sheep variety. I have the screen capture but can't figure out how to upload.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
How sweet, and what a massive amount of crapola. This is most definitely a lizard, and its in skunk works.

You don't understand what "Skunk Works" is, do you? You are equating it with "HOAX" it looks like but it's not.
Skunk Works originated with the idea of "think outside the box", or on "super secret" things. This is a forum for highly speculative things.

And Arken's picture is just that: It's been highly speculated about.

It's been called a rock, rocks, lizard, and many other things.

And as for it being "definitely a lizard", I'm seeing a bunny now:

(credit to AceWombat04)

Just because something is in Skunk Works doesn't discredit it. It simply means that they discussion is highly speculative is all.

This is why I've been advocating a name change for this forum. People see the word "skunk" and think bad things....

edit on 12-3-2013 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2013 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
Just to add Arkan, you would be more likely to find aliens by flashing a laser pen in the sky.

Why do you waste peoples time with this? Do you think they would release picture after picture with all kinds of Earth animals in them (as you keep claiming) and let the cat out the bag (of a presence on mars - refer to the Infra-red imaging done by the soviets I think- and the Phobos probe incident) as easy as that after all the years of denial?

Your stuff should start getting put in the hoax bin, its such a waste of time and effort.

He just believes what he wants to believe. Despite the fact that the evidence against him is right here for him, he refuses to acknowledge it - LIKE THE 3D IMAGES. That's the smoking gun that it doesn't even look like a lizard.

It's when people have cognitive dissonance and they can't change their position. In this case, it sucks because it's science, and it's being skewed and made a mockery of. It offends common sense. And like we've been saying - there is no ecosystem on Mars. That, the radiation, the atmosphere, the lack of LIQUID water. It's not likely. At all.

And yet ONCE AGAIN. We have 3D images that show these "creatures" for what they really are.

Arken will NOT respond to me about that and keeps dodging it.

And when I told him to go to this forum where the actual MSL team posts, he said he won't because 1: Some guy (The Science Guy?) runs it (who actually doesn't, but Arken still believes this and won't post - THE worse excuse I have ever heard from someone in a case like this).

2: He also says he won't post there because you can't discuss astrobiology. But you can still ask what those rocks are and how they got there. But he won't do even that.

There are so many things he could do but he won't. He just wants the attention - hence the multiple threads. He thrives off of the attention.

And that is why he won't look at the 3D images - because he knows that he will not like what he sees.

Hate me. Think I'm disinfo (
). Think I'm a detractor. Whatever.

Just because I am showing proof that is in contrast to the OP...

So, yet again, I challenge Arken and anyone who takes his word for Gospel to check the 3D images. I do not (I can't) create them - someone else does. They are way too hard for me to pull off, so it's not like I am advertising my work.

I am advertising the truth and the motto "Deny Ignorance".

More 3D images are available if you folks want to check them out. I'll post the links again if you want. And you only need those old-school 3D Anaglyph glasses to see it (only about $3 USD).

Mars looks really cool in 3D, and the landscape looks completely deceiving as opposed to 2D. And like I said, Arken's creatures are just rocks. Shadows and other rocks in the foreground and the background are being called parts of these "creatures".

Please. Deny ignorance. I'm not here to bust your bubbles. I'm just here to show you what I see! Rocks! I challenge you to see for yourself.
edit on 3/12/2013 by impaired because: Grammar.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think this is all just one big, giant social experiment to see how people respond to pictures that could be interpreted in multiple ways.

Whether or not they are on Mars, New Mexico, Arizona, Martha's Vineyard or wherever, we would probably need to accept whatever the government feeds us.

IMO, some of these pictures look like earth creatures but are too hazy looking to conclusively determine that. I also believe it was designed to look this way to eff with our minds, at least the folks who pore over these pictures.

The best thing to do is just take each amazing picture with a grain of salt and move on.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join