It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard in plain sight and Creature with tentacles on Curiosity Sol 198!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

They sure do! Staring at rocks aint good for the mind and ones reality im sure!

This could be a new fad. become a "Rock Starer" and pass your short time away getting as much out of rocks as you can. but remember you cant get blood or any other jack sh.t out of a stone (rock)!

Rock-a-by for now

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The OP's enthuiasm for rocks is most impressive. Suggest new name "Rockarken"

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

What reason/evidence do you have to show they aren't on Mars? My boss pitched an interesting theory to me yesterday. We'll never go to Mercury or Venus because obviously they're un-inhabitable for our species. We're exploring Mars because eventually, Mercury will be swallowed up by the Sun, just as Venus will be and planets were before that. He said he believes we've been jumping planets and carrying with us shreds of knowledge that have been scattered throughout the lands and time itself. That's why history and archeological finds sometimes contradict and don't add up. Not my theory though it is interesting.
I love your posts as many do, Arken. One question I have is, why are they only taking stills? Surely they could have bought a 50,000 dollar thermo-infrared night vision high definition camera with high speed capture. Not sure if that's a real camera

But why only stills?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by jazztrance
I have a good question,,,,WHY WHY WHY are the pics so blurry and crappy. Seems like they would use atleast a 4 megapixel camera.

The original picture is not blurry and crappy:

However, if your crop and then over zoom in, like any picture, yes, it becomes blurry and crappy.

This looks like the edge of a wall, or a path, or like a cobbled line or something.
Looks to straight to be a mistake of nature IMO

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by impaired

Already post my answer to you. Search and find.

And stay away from Bill Nye!

I'm talking about the 3D images!!! That has NOTHING to do with Bill Nye!

Also - Bill Nye has nothing to do with Unmanned SpaceFlight.com. I don't even know where you got that connection from. I also fail to see the relevance.

You constantly skirt my questions and give feeble excuses.

AGAIN.

The 3D images. Have you seen your anomalies in 3D yet? YES or NO?

UnmannedSpaceflight.com - NOTHING to do with Bill Nye. What is your reason for connecting these two people?

And you did NOT post an answer to me, that time.

You just waved me off.

I challenge you to get to brass tacks and go to UMSF.com or ANY OTHER scientific site and ask.

I challenge you to look at the 3D anaglyphs.

I challenge you to face facts and stop promoting ignorance.

Are you up to these challenges or not?

If not, I see you as an attention-grabber. Prove me wrong and do real work into this, instead of connecting dots in MS paint. Seriously.

Re-read this post.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

I actually whole-heartedly believe life will resemble ours to an extent on other planets. Just like parts of the Universe resemble neurons, leaves on trees resemble nerves, etc. Things replicate and repeat themselves.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The topic of this thread is "Lizard in plain sight and Creature with tentacles on Curiosity Sol 198!". Please stick to the topic and stop the personal asides.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

LOL you're a dreamer. I respect that. But don't be surprised when realists like myself look at you like you're crazy. Tell me something, when you look at this picture, how many skulls and lizards and grey aliens do you see? Look I don't care what you think you see in the pic, I find this all interesting, that is why I'm here but I respectfully disagree. I think it's all just rocks

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hey Mediator, please, I will cut down on the "manners & decorum" but I didnt curse, didnt threat, wasnt hostile, I was simply debating with him and sometimes the best debates to ever be apart of are the emotional ones. No but all seriousness, I'm new here so If im doing anything else wrong that i dont know about, please let me know. Thx

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It's a newly born Rep-Toid!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I also see, in a different part of the same photograph, some writing (as though written in sand with a stick) including a clear '51.' Also, in the same area, a glyph (stick man type drawing) of something like a centaur - four-legged, head, and two arms.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
For all the billions of $$ spent on these trips to the moon and Mars you would think they would use a camera with better optics. The resolution is terrible.

Can't say if these are creatures or not.

Good find though.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Sorry, I'm not seeing a lizard.. I'm seeing some rock that could be interpreted as a lizard like shape but nothing more than that... certainly nothing in the photo that makes me think it's a living creature of any kind.. it matches the surrounding rock, it's shape and the shadows cast against it give it that sort of look.. Much like cloud formations looking to be animals in the sky.. pretty common phenomena if you look at something long enough.. the mind likes to form familiar shapes out of chaotic patterns.. and a pile of rock would be a chaotic pattern.

It looks like plain rock to me.
edit on 3/12/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

If they have not missed a planet on which they were, that is realy fantastic and revolutionary discovery.
Me, personaly, I would be happy if life similar to this at the Earth exists on Mars. That would mean we could live there, some of us. I am serious.

If they need a volonteer to go to Mars, with 5%, or more, chanches to come back alive, I would take part in that voyage.

edit on 3/12/2013 by dragnik because: grammar misstake

edit on 3/12/2013 by dragnik because: additional text

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hi am new in A TS but will love to see what you guys think of this one I just saw it in the NASA website I see like a nickle or quarter on the left side

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Benchkey

Hi, I am a photographer, and I would just like to share the following with you: the quality of the photos have been messed with.

When you really zoom in close, and I mean really close, you can see that pixels have been changed. They become more blurry, especially when there is something of interest to see, like colors and details. I have been studying them for a while now.

You can mess with a photo's quality by increasing the exposure, taking away detail and even take away the "3D effect" of it. I think one of the moderators also showed how he can make something disappear from a photo in 5 mins.

You can also go and have a look at the following movies on Youtube, I think he explains it a bit more in detail, and shows what comes out with a bit of "toggling" (In other words, taking detail out of a photo and putting it back).
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-3-2013 by AlwaysWonder because: not too clued up yet how the links work

edit on 12-3-2013 by AlwaysWonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EdGr70

I don't see a nickel on the left pic and the round thing on the right pic, now that would be a very very small nickel...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join