It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA court files on UFO intelligence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gildenel
Just found this, I don't see how the video and recorded footage could be faked, I'm already sure there is alien life but things like this really makes this feeling stronger.

I don't see how in an infinite universe we could possibly believe that we are alone, or the only intelligent life?

I hate it when people produce an entire video with fancy soundtrack and imagery just to make you read a short paragraph of text — and make you R...E...A...D... I...T... S...L...O...W...L...Y...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gildenel

I watched the vid. it was pretty interesting. This may be an off note, but do you remember the "redbull space jump"? well I was watching it through all the checks and getting him ready and rechecks, and kept noticing oddities, like things off the horizon of earth rising and receding back. Im not sure if any one else noticed those, or the seemingly random jetting lights that would appear further way from the capsule. It was an exciting event but my questioning spirit kept leading my eyes away from the focalpoint[the jumper] and to the space around him and beyond him. www.youtube.com... is that jump im not sure if this video has been cropped and cut to remove the anomolies i speak of. I hope someone remembers what im talking about

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I hope full disclosure comes soon!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The link to the document the video discusses :

www.fas.org...

QV.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by miniatus

How many little marbles have we spotted in the last 10 years? And we are just starting...

While I have yet to see proof with my own eyes, I do believe that, if they exist, they know where we are.

Actually, that works against your argument. If there are THAT many possibles local to us, then you have to look at each one. If you can cover huge amounts of space, then the problem's worse, because 'local' just got a lot bigger.

The galaxy's a massive, massive volume. Looking at every planet in there - fugedaboudit.

Except.you don't take into account the technology they could possess. Just like we know our planet, and surrounding planets, they would know their galaxy, and nearby galaxies. We may be like bacteria on the bottom of the ocean... But on our planet we know about the bacteria at the bottom of the ocean. We know its there. And the aliens know we are here

By the way, going by the age of our civilization, and the possible ages of the universe, it seems that, if there is life, a good amount of it is more technologically advanced than we are. Some of them much more. Others much much much more... If they can find a way to view a planet's dark side, they just have to look for lights. We can detect a gunshot from a satellite from the light it creates. Think of what an incredibly advanced species could do.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Can't argue with anything on here At The Moment!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUFOguy

I think that they will only disclose when ET drops in our back yards and parks, thus no choice! But if they are in cahoots with ET then that wont happen.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Except.you don't take into account the technology they could possess. Just like we know our planet, and surrounding planets, they would know their galaxy, and nearby galaxies. We may be like bacteria on the bottom of the ocean... But on our planet we know about the bacteria at the bottom of the ocean. We know its there. And the aliens know we are here

Well, you can always postulate magic, I suppose. All they have to do is wiggle their noses and make that little bell sound like Bewitched, and they know everything.

But to use your analogy, we know bacteria are down there, but we can't say this rock on this mud flat has what bacteria.

Since we're both guessing, I say the aliens could not know about us unless they happened to wander within this little volume by accident, that pesky speed of light thing being what it is, our EM signature won't have gotten far.

The truth is, of course, the reason there's no 'good evidence' is that UFOs-r-us.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gildenel
Right here we go

In 1980 the citizens of the District of Columbia filed a civil court action against the NSA regarding UFO secrecy.

NSA agent Eugene Yeates Chief Office of Policy of the NSA replied in affidavit to the court with a 21 page long document, according to his indications, the disclosure of the document which contain information about UFOs,

Could seriously damage the ability of the U.S to obtain vital intelligence information

Although mr Yeates statement is mainly about Cold War related intelligence issues much UFO related information was mentioned such as the fact that in 1980, at the disposal of the NSA were 239 documents related to UFOs, 79 of which came from other intelligence agencies.

In 1980, existence of CORONA and HEXAGON programs were not at all disclosed and even the agency's name running them (NRO) wasn't even public. These systems had drops from space of film capsules and there were unusual UFO reports associated with the recovery efforts, as well as U-2/SR-71 flights. NSA/NRO knew for a fact that many UFO reports were their own operations and they had no desire to reveal anything more, because the USSR could gain information and possibly interfere.

edit on 12-3-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There are bad humans on earth yet the planet still exists.......bad leaders of countries yet they still exist and their opponents survive.....just because the planet is still here with us on it doesn't prove they are peaceful. Assuming "they" are here (and have some super technology) it only proves they want us here.....nothing more. IMHO

Or they don't exist.

edit on 3/12/2013 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Seriously, how hard is it to make sure that all of the words in a text-heavy Youtube video like this are spelled correctly? As soon as I saw "Link is BELLOW video" I lost all interest. Next.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

We serve a purpose, an agenda! And history reflect this. Yes there's been intervention and possibly for hundreds of thousands of years. Integration with humans would be like integrating Sharks with Dolphins.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This video is just a mishmash of the court case and some already (many times) posted NASA footage, which I admit is great footage and incidents, but the video is crap.

The NASA footage has been seen many times by researchers and the court case is old news and proves only they are hiding something, doesn't mean its aliens.

And don't get me wrong, I know that anyone who reads the literature can only come to the conclusion we have some other activity on and around our planet,

But this video does not add anything, and the information contained in it is nowhere near some of the most interesting information available on the subject.

Not meaning to knock your thread, but you didn't really add much yourself.

If you haven't already (and I don't think you have) read Richard Dolan's UFO's and the national security state, its a well researched and written book, and it contains some documents you can actually read, you could find them online but you will have to look yourself - and I wouldn't start with youtube.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Will we ever get to know the truth I wonder! Whats it going to take to get it?

Too much evidence for the truth to be known.

They don't think we can handle the truth. If that damned Orson Wells hadn't broadcast War of the Worlds we might have had it by now. But disclosure is happening, it's just happening slowly. Look at all of the UFO shows on cable TV lately, almost daily. Wasn't the case 15-20 years ago.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I've seen the footage at the end...some reporter that went on a plane to document the nightly UFO sightings reported by pilots but I can't remember where... Mexico maybe? I've never seen the one that glows to huge size and takes off though. Awesome footage if real.

Ot

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

A little short piece on GOD & ET's:

There is this well know Italian mystic Maria Valtorta (1897-1961) who wrote some of the most incredible writings regarding the life of Jesus and his Holy Mother Mary!
Maria states very clearly that this information comes directly from Jesus himself! Pope Pius XII said regarding Maria Valtorta writing “Poem of the Man~God (the life of Jesus as it was told to her): "Publish this work as it is. There is no need to give an opinion on its origin, if it be extraordinary or not. Whoever reads it will understand."!

Taken from one of Maria’s notebook date: June 19, 1943 regarding ET’s caught my eyes being a long time Coast listener. The whole passage is provided in the link below but here is a short passage I think you might like.

"But how is it that they have never considered that the 'great Babylon' is the whole Earth? I would be a very small and limited God the Creator if I had created only the Earth as an inhabited world! With a beat of My will I have brought forth worlds upon worlds from nothing and cast them as luminous fine dust into the immensity of the firmament.

"The Earth, about which you are so proud and fierce, is nothing but one of the bits of fine dust rotating in unboundedness, and not the biggest one. It is certainly the most corrupt one, though. Lives upon lives are teeming in the millions of worlds which are the joy of your gaze on peaceful nights, and the perfection of God will appear to you when, with the intellectual sight of your spirits rejoined to God, you are able to see the wonders of those worlds.

valtorta.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This is old news, those documents have been online for at least a decade. Don't know what kind of wild claims the video makes, I didn't watch it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join