It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The principles of my perception

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You are correct in just about everything you wrote. And very close to putting it all together.

I'll make this very brief and give pics to illustrate.

Our universe is motion. Vibratory motion (cellular) and oscillating 'response' motion. This is why duality exists in all things. Both are axis of the 'Zero point field' or 'X point'. This is gravity. Gravity does not change despite popular belief. It is only resistance to gravity that changes. Gravity is the only constant in our universe. It is the X centre of the physical side of the physical/spiritual (mind/body, whichever you prefer) for which 'subconscious' represents the spiritual X centre.

Also popular to contrary belief, there are only 2 states of conscious. Physical (detached, disolutioned, material conscious), and Superconscious (attached, evolutionary, equilibrium conscious) they are the duality of mind/body. Subconscious is merely the bridge or conduit between it. The unifying field we refer to as 'God', which is part of us all.

The universe is not 'expanding' as in the stupid big bang theory. It both expands and contracts as part of the apex layer wave of universal motion. It is governed by the laws of attraction and repulsion in the same all dualities within our inverse are. Gravity being its central core. Black holes represent the central field point of attachment to the 'X axis' between expanding and contracting polar dualities within our dimensional plane. All motion, oscillation, vortex are born of the 'attractive' and 'repulsive' duality within such motion. Aggregates form size and density born of harmonious resonance/atonal discord and speed intensity (compression) of field motion.

Everything below; from celestial bodies downwards are a result of this aggregation or dissipation within the laws of attraction and repulsion manifesting as density causing matter, within our conscious perception of them in superposition. Highly evident in everything throughout our universe.

A point of *Gravity constant' connection to this universe is created within the centre of our planet by its spin. This gives us our geo'magnetic' forces we call 'poles' (North, South, East, West).

'Big Bounce theory' suggests this, but believes that it is neutrons which for us to then 're-expand' at the completion of a contraction phase. This is not the case (unless neutrons prove to be a dualistic mirror of their other universal counterpart.) It is because of a misunderstanding in conventional wave theory where they believe waves to be 2 phase. Waves are actually four phase.

While its transition is being pulled by one pole, it is also pushed by the other. This is a result of the rotation of the matter particles within the field causing a motion 'wave' to be passed down the field of vibrating core particles. This wave of motion forms the resonance within its state of matter and is therefore a perpetual cycle of 'sympathetic' or reciprocal motion between the poles.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Thank you for your input. Because reality is completely subjective in nature i prefer to steer clear of defining and labeling "what is" for other people . This would constitute me telling them what to believe based on "my truth" and as a result the "pendulum" would start to swing with more momentum for me. I do not consider that i have the right to "rob" anyone of of any experience they wish to pursue. If i did this it may cause someone to look to me for the answers to their self created paradoxes by trying to work with my truth to form their "own truth", when their "own truth" is and was always just a matter of "thinking" away.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
These principles are from the Kybalion, no?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

. Once i understood this i could use all three at once to navigate the paradoxes.
What paradoxes?
And why do you speak about things in the past tense so much?

The paradoxes you are seeking to understand are your own created ones. I cannot tell you what these are without causing a serious cause and effect on my own "pendulum". I really look at my principles of perception to understand this for myself in my own way, the only way i can really understand something.

Once i understood this i could use all three at once to navigate the paradoxes.

At first I thought you meant paradoxes outside of yourself. By calling them "the"paradoxes.rather than "my"paradoxes. But as you mention that the paradoxes I am seeking you say that they are the ones I created for my self. So I suppose that the paradoxes you navigate are the ones that you created for yourself. Yes?
Is there a way for you to navigate MY paradoxes? Or I yours? Are there paradoxes which are beyond both of us that are common to all?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rich41357
These principles are from the Kybalion, no?

en.wikipedia.org...

Correct. That is at least where i took my blueprint from anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience

. Once i understood this i could use all three at once to navigate the paradoxes.
What paradoxes?
And why do you speak about things in the past tense so much?

The paradoxes you are seeking to understand are your own created ones. I cannot tell you what these are without causing a serious cause and effect on my own "pendulum". I really look at my principles of perception to understand this for myself in my own way, the only way i can really understand something.

Once i understood this i could use all three at once to navigate the paradoxes.

At first I thought you meant paradoxes outside of yourself. By calling them "the"paradoxes.rather than "my"paradoxes. But as you mention that the paradoxes I am seeking you say that they are the ones I created for my self. So I suppose that the paradoxes you navigate are the ones that you created for yourself. Yes?
Is there a way for you to navigate MY paradoxes? Or I yours? Are there paradoxes which are beyond both of us that are common to all?

It is possible to interfere and resolve "other peoples paradoxes". For me this has repercussions as essentially i am carving someone else's "block" for them and they may or may not like what i carve. There are limits to how far i am personally prepared to go and at this stage it would be for most likely reserved for my immediate family who are creating unnecessary suffering in their life. This is considered interfering in my "reality construct" so there are repercussions for trying to manipulate a positive experience. This would be me "not wanting" to see someone suffering say for example my mum all because that is what i perceived was best for her. So then i would need to spend however long it takes so that she can understand what she needs to so that she could stop extreme self generated suffering. Its a personal responsibility to correct what i may have "uncorrected" by interfering to begin with. I have my own "path" i am working on and this may not be the same path someone else chooses so i am learning just not to interfere at all unless its providing my torus field for them to feel comfortable next to.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I never "realized" a paradox until it was fully navigated. You are navigating your own right now just by thinking about it. I have shared my thoughts on what i found to be my paradoxes so i don't know if other people have the same ones. I only know that there are many paradoxes for me to understand for this stage of my development.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I will share an example of a planetary paradox i have observed in my "sphere of reality". The planet is a "living being" and it is intelligent. Now as a species we have evolved to a technological level that we can not only kill ourselves now but we can also kill the planet (think nuclear wars). As a society there have been so many rules and laws created by artificial body's (Government who have no personal responsibility for creation) to force people to be "good" and "behave", that the momentum for the "collective pendulum" of the planet is fierce. The more suffering the more rules created to stop the suffering which creates more suffering until the point when the planet has to make a decision of weather to allow us to kill it or intervene. If the planet decides to intervene to save its life then it has to watch the termination of many of people within its own "sphere of reality". This is what the planet will suffer as a result of trying to intervene and correct the collective pendulum swing for us as a race. If all the people on the planet's are within the "planetary sphere of reality" then what happens to us directly effect it. This is how i see all of us and the planet being so symbiotically bonded and connected directly. If as a global society we can reduce the collective pendulum swing by individually correcting our own "pendulum" swings the planet will settle down. It is only the collective reflection of everything within its sphere combined. This is just how i have chosen to comprehend this matter in my own way.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Dear ThePhysicalExperience,

What causes thought, what is behind it and creates it and determines it? You believe in cause and effect, what is behind the cause? Why do we not see stasis in the universe?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear ThePhysicalExperience,

What causes thought, what is behind it and creates it and determines it? You believe in cause and effect, what is behind the cause? Why do we not see stasis in the universe?

I consider the "physical experience" to be sort of like a primary school and the "non-physical" sort of like a high school. I perceive this to be a high school question and beyond my ability to currently comprehend. I am interested to hear ideas to aid in my "blueprint" though.
I can tell you that what you "see" is reflective of your development. In my perceived reality i am finding stasis by understanding how the nature of perception works. If i take out all the media, internet and any "technological" advancement for communication, what is left in my immediate point of observation is what i work with. The only reason i would be aware of all this other stuff going on is if i brought it into my "sphere of reality" through technology. I consider a simple analogy to explain this to myself. If i walk outside and the sun is really bright i put on sunglasses to alter my perception of it. I do not think to find ways of turning down the brightness of the sun because it seems impossible. Same with my computer if i want to change whats on the screen i do not try and pull apart the monitor to do this i just change a disk or load a new program.
I consider the world to be trying to change the brightness of the sun rather than each person putting on sunglasses. This is just how i chose to understand my perception of reality so that it made sense to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Everything is a paradox for me. The easiest way for me to comprehend this is to think of a cycle (circular motion) fueling itself to create momentum. I create cycles for myself for the "perceived experience" so everything for me is just cycles upon cycles upon cycles. My thoughts would be considered the "fuel" for this cycle. If i add a lot of thought, the cycle moves with more momentum and will do so until i stop adding "fuel" to it. I cannot outrun the cycle but i can control the momentum so i don't become emotionally de-stabilised and "spin out of control". This is how i am able to understand the nature of the paradoxes in my "sphere of reality"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join