It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea Gremlins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
We all have great ideas but only a select few in the world benefit from them.

When i was a child/teen i had great ideas where i could make a career and become rich very quickly. Some were crazy. Some i know for a fact were life changing possibilties. But for some reason, and in some cases very frightening instances, the thought processes halted, leaving no trace of the idea. At first i questioned my mental state.

Then consider that maybe i was never meant to come up with the answer on how to make a fortune. Maybe i don't use my whole brain. Oh right, we don't do we?

Why are these restrictions in place? Is somebody or something trying to steal ideas from the brightest of minds across the world? Then using their knowledge for financial gain. Umm maybe a kind of astral espionage*

My personal experience from childhood is that "idea gremlins" took the best of my thoughts and left only junk for me to sort out while they laughed all the way the bank and i drink my way to an early grave (*joke)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, I don't pursue the best of my world changing ideas for fear of time travelers.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Yes. They could be using a vessel to travel from the distant future but then my ideas would be even more useless than they are now

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnny76

A vessel that I invented too!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I’ve had the same experience. I found out someone at HSN was tapping into my thoughts and capitalizing on them, leaving me with nothing but a good work ethic, a strong back and a small paycheck.

I’m trying to find a lawyer to take my case. Maybe we can start a big class-action suit??

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Must of took you the best part of next week!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Even ideas about music and films. There are a lot of us earning a "honest living". I must remember to buy that £15 book on how to train my brain into making money!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I've had epiphany's only to have them go as quick as they came. Almost like 'Oops that wasn't meant for you'. I too was younger. I don't know what that is but I do relate to what you are saying.

Maybe it's a chemical releasing in a young expanding mind that gave the sensation if something happening that actually didn't?
edit on 10-3-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
"I once had an original thought, that upon further investigation was reduced to a plagiarism"
-Nothing New Under The Sun

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

The mind certainly is a very strange machine. I think you are heading in the right direction there. Chemical processes are working at their best from a young age. But quickly becomes less frequent and society, diet and basically brain washing zombie like existences destroy any possible good outlook. but i so wanted it to be a big time conspiracy for affect

new topics

top topics

join