It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Harlot, The Virgin, The Dragon, and The Bright Morning Star.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

The Mormons believe that Jesus' BD was April 6th.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
May 9 in 1988 was mothers day... May 9th 2013 google it... It was that of a annuler (think i spelt that right) eclispe... if u look at the history on may 9, u will find that one of its observence are feast day which resides on the calendar of saints, for those of u that are interested ill leave u to do your own study...My mother was born april 17th, 1966. My biological father was born dec 25, 1967... My biological father died 13 days after my first birthday, and my mother married my step dad whos name is Daniel.
edit on 2-8-2013 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
They asked for a short and easy read to explain this.
from my perspective.

The Woman and the Dragon

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

The constellation virgo is reffered to as the woman clothed with the sun., the moon will be under her feet. she was pregnant, the planet venus will be in the belly of virgo, or the woman clothed with the sun. There are 12 stars in the head region of Virgo. The Male Child she gives birth to is venus because ancient literature calls it the bright morning star, and jesus in revelation calls himself the bright morning star. The woman clothed with the sun in Catholicism is mary and the child she gives bith to is jesus.

The Dragon with Seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads is Hydra and Saturn. the constellation Hydra covers one third of the zodiac, whereas the Dragon with seven heads sends one third of the stars in the sky to earth. Just above Hydra are the constellations Corax with 7 stars corresponding to 7 heads, and Crater with 10 stars corresponding to 10 horns.
"Saturn has seven moons that are large enough to be ellipsoidal due to having planetary mass." so these would be the seven crowns.

On Thursday September 29th 2011, Venus and Saturn conjoined and had caused this sign in heaven to happen.
the moon was under the feet of virgo, the sun was clothing her. Hydra stands next to virgo and this is when the dragon had tried to devour the manchild.

1260 days after this sign in heaven, war will break out in heaven (or will have been fought for 3.45 years.)

7Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

This is when satan had been cast to the earth.

This sign in heaven signifies the return of jesus and Gods triumph over satan in heaven.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

September 29th 2011 was also the first day of the jewish new year rosh hashanah which means beginning.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

ummm, interesting post. But one thing,it was the Romans who re dressed the current astrological house, omitting one. The Orpheus star and house, and more correctly, the true morning star.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
May queen...

a reply to: M3RCSENTINAL

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sigismundus

You may find interest by broadening view.

Star signs
Names and meanings and numerology will all point to.

Also there are various calendars.

God created day and night

NOT hours and minutes. These were added to create control.
13 months of 4weeks

Aquarius
Valentines Day

edit on 9-5-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

LeeThe name Lee is a baby boy name

Rate this name:

This name has 0 vote.

Celtic Meaning: 
The name Lee is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Lee is: Healer.

American Meaning: 
The name Lee is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Lee is: Healer.

Latin Meaning: 
The name Lee is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Lee is: Lion.

Irish Meaning: 
The name Lee is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Lee is: Poetic.

English Meaning: 
The name Lee is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Lee is: Meadow or wood. Shelter. Famous Bearer: 19th century American Confederate general Robert E. Lee.

SoulUrge Number: 1

People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.

Expression Number: 4

People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.

edit on 9-5-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So, starting at the top. Orphicus was a constelation that is now apart of our zodiac wheel... the 13th sign... when u look at the back of a dollar bill u see the the bird with 12 stars in one above the head, so 12 in 1... I feel like im repeating myself, the seven deadly sins??? Pandoras box, 7 heads and 10 horns means 2 of them dont have horns right??? Meaning these viles, are probably earthly, maybe... 1260??? Lololol 1026 is probably a little more accurate, other then that the bible should be read with a grain of salt, and something I try to keep in mind is nothing in life is what it seems... a reply to: Belcastro

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
88... a reply to: jazz10

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

They are studying the Mesopotamian tablets for the earliest knowledge and technologies... Stolen from Iraq, code key from Syria, powdered white gold from Afghanistan... Should I go on?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Interesting that he would call himself the Bright morning Star and that's exactly was Lucifer was called when he was in heaven

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by Belcastro

What date was Jesus's birthday? As far as I know nobody knows for sure...

During parasha Pekudei («The Census» 10th March), while celebrating the Purim festival («Saviour of the Jews», 14th Adar, March 4th, 6BC) would be my best guess. And he would be crucified at Erev Pesach 36 or 37 AD, had to be a Wednesday (first day of Passover would be Shabbat no matter which day). Thus Jesus would be around 42 when he was crucified.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join