It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular Forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I often use the links at the bottom of the page to return to two of my favorite screens to browse: recent posts and the firehose. Sometimes, I get fat fingers syndrome and click on the "popular forums" link and get 404 Page Not Found! I used to brush it off as a secret place, like RATS, but now that I have 200+ posts and I can see RATS, I know that isn't the case. Or is it? Is it extra top secret or a broken link? TIA.
Have an otterrific day

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOtter

That link doesn't work for me either so it's either broken or really really extra super above higher than top top secret

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by TheOtter

That link doesn't work for me either so it's either broken or really really extra super above higher than top top secret

Nah, davespanners, you only have a little over 10,000 posts, you're about a third of the way there.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It is not possible there is a flaw in the matrix, it is an impeccable design, Only the alien members are allowed in there, DNA samples have to be submitted, contact semperfortis to submit yours for possible entrance

edit on 10-3-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Doesn't work for me either. Apparently there are no popular forums.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Another one of those things that's been broken for a long time.
I too, have clicked on that more than a few times.
It's hard not to, when the screen that us on phones is using, is only 2 inches x 3 inches.

top topics

join