It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea await final order / Communication hotline severed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
its like 1984 they're just blasting out war propaganda keeps their people on their toes.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Anything noteworthy happen regarding this topic?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
No.... I have come to the conclusion that nothing will either.
Their all jaw ...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Have to love that the actions of a few can dictate the world...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The world has more to worry about with 'superbugs' resistant to antibiotics than any potential nuclear risk.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
No.... I have come to the conclusion that nothing will either.
Their all jaw ...

They're not even that. I asked a question on page 11 about where the UN is in all of this mess (that they started with the sanctions), and only got one response.

Since the sanctions were voted in- which started this whole thing, apparently there hasn't been any more statements or attempts of reconciliation since from the UN.

edit on 11/3/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yonhap News

N.K. leader visits front-line units near western sea border

"Once an order is issued, you should break the waists of the crazy enemies, totally cut their windpipes and thus clearly show them what a real war is like."

I think time will tell if he actually issues said order, but we should continue to monitor this.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

"Once an order is issued, you should break the waists of the crazy enemies, totally cut their windpipes and thus clearly show them what a real war is like."

What a massive tool Mr K Un is
edit on 11-3-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Is it world war 3 yet??

all talk no do
sounds like good old NK again
and the good old US thinking it can dictate and tell the whole world what to do

edit on 11-3-2013 by tecunuman911 because: added smiley

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here is the answer to all the questions on everyone's mind, What does it all mean ? this should tell you english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

2013/03/12 12:02 KST
text size plustext size minusprintsend twittersend facebooksend msn
N. Korea's war threats are psychological tactics: Seoul
By Kim Eun-jung
SEOUL, March 12 (Yonhap) -- North Korea's daily threats of war are part of its psychological tactics to pressure South Korea and the United States to change their policy on Pyongyang and unite its own people, Seoul's defense ministry said Tuesday.

"North Korea has consistently and blatantly issued a series of bellicose warnings of provocations, which are seen as an attempt to put psychological pressure on South Korea," ministry spokesman Kim Min-seok said in a briefing.

The North has made some residents near border areas live in underground shelters and prepare emergency food rations, and covered buses in the capital city of Pyongyang with camouflage nets to create a "war-like atmosphere," Kim said.

Pyongyang's recent coverage of Kim Jong-un's front-line military inspections near the western sea border and the military chief's visit to the border village of Panmunjom in the past days are also part of the psychological tactics, Kim said.

"Currently, signs of provocations have not been detected. I'm saying this so people don't get swayed by North Korea's psychological tactics," Kim said, adding additional nuclear tests or a long-range missile launch are not likely to happen for the time being.

His latest remarks come as media coverage of a potential war with the North has peaked lately. On Monday, South Korean and U.S. forces went ahead with a planned joint war game, defying Pyongyang's threat to cancel the cease-fire agreement that ended the 1950-53 Korean War and nonaggression treaty signed with Seoul.

"It is believed that North Korea tries to unite its people through a series of military and political activities, while pressuring South Korea and the U.S. to change their policy on the North in light of the U.N. sanctions," Kim said.

North Korea's military is preparing a large scale drill involving all three services later this month, which is expected to be attended by Kim Jong-un, Kim said.

"As these drills could lead to provocations, we are closely monitoring North Korea's military," Kim said.

[email protected]
(END)
if you happened to have missed it

"Currently, signs of provocations have not been detected. I'm saying this so people don't get swayed by North Korea's psychological tactics," Kim said, adding additional nuclear tests or a long-range missile launch are not likely to happen for the time being.
there it is folks No nuke war nor any war , all a bluff how many have egg er KimChi on face , raise hand if you do or a

will do

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

If you actually lived here you would be in a different mindset. Our government is corrupt... Obama is a joke.. but aside from our politicians we are still a free thinking populace and we enjoy our "tech", most people here are not as "wealthy" as the rest of the country seems to believe we are, the general peoples wealth is that we are free. Dont hate on a people for the disparity of their government, Hitler was insane but I still love Germany. Alienating a whole population on the actions of a few is very narrow minded.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kdyam

Methinks you read something wrong..

I don't hate on anyone, nor have i expressed any view of hate towards any nation in my posts.. something i cannot say for alot of other posts in this thread.. so im puzzled at why you'd single me out?

Puzzled.. but not phased..

Any news?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
How many "leaders" have bit the dust in the last decade? It's only a matter of time; it's a shame the leadership wasn't passed to the eldest of Kim's sons, if memory is serving correctly, he's pro US was excommunicated and lives in Japan? It's been a few years since I read an article on him; so pardon my fuzzy memories.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

you seem to change your mind pretty often on this matter. It's what South Korea says, nothing is off the table yet, just one day passed, don't buy any propaganda. Do you really think they would attack right away when the enemy expects it? I'm not entirely sure if something might or might not happen yet, only time will tell.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by rigel4

Agreed.

It's like the "dude" from school days.

Only so long you can put up with that crap until you just have to smack that bitch down.

Just one punch.

I know of a great target in NK that the US could hit.

The fact that the target belongs to the US is a plus.

The USS Pueblo (AGER-2)
Officially the Pueblo is still a commissioned US Navy vessel.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

A cluster of GPS guided concrete filled 500 pound bombs from a B-2 Spirit bomber right down the center-line some dark and stormy night.
encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcSprBvhQpMDmBdCgEKNVmhZ9pMcspwl2IhixW-5PZnW8p9OdAB5

No bombs exploding just a number of thuds as the bombs passed through the ship and sunk it.

Since its a US ship the UN would laugh at NK complainants
www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 12-3-2013 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Everyone must not forget that North Korea has nuclear weapons, just because some claim they have not developed the technology to put a small device on a warhead means nothing. Do you honestly think the NK military have not thought about how they can deliver a nuclear weapon or weapons to the US or any other country? They could have weapons already in the US ready for activation, it does not have to be delivered by missile which the media seem to be promoting.
Lets also not forget the state of mind of their leader KJU, he is told what the Generals want him to know and could quite possibly be so paranoid about the West he may consider an attack. I don't believe it would take much more for North Korea to do something stupid like attacking South Korean capital Seoul, this would be the severest response from NK to the military exercises by SK and US. They have already attacked a small island with missiles so the next step would be to hit a city with conventional warheads, this would obviously be a huge gamble but one that some in NK would seriously consider.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

"The U.S. and south Korean puppet forces are wholly to blame for all the ensuing catastrophic consequences from this moment," the North Korea's Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of Korea said in a statement.

The communist country also repeated its threats to wage an all-out war, noting "second and third strong practical countermeasures (will) be taken in succession from March 11 when the nuclear war maneuvers of the U.S. and the south Korean puppet forces to invade the DPRK enters a full dress rehearsal stage."

-Source

as I stated before, they never said they would attack on the 11th immediately, they are not as dumb as some of you make them out to be. Also, they stress very often that they will 'counter-attack' any provocations, so as long as the DPRK doesn't seem to be 'provocated' by the US and ROK, they probably won't strike. Let's hope it stays that way.

ETA:

But most importantly, the source said he had heard from military cadres that “sometime today or tomorrow there will be an important announcement.” It is unclear when the announcement will occur or what it is set to reveal, but the source predicted that a quasi-state of war could be declared.

The North Korean authorities previously declared a quasi-state of war in 1993 when they withdrew the country from the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, and at the time of the USS Pueblo incident in 1968.

-Source

edit on 12-3-2013 by Zerschmetterling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I've got a sure fire way to shut little Kim's mouth for a good long while !!

Send in a team, you know like Seal team 6 or something....."Invade" little Kim's house in the middle of the night, not to kill him, no no no, that would be too easy and fast, wouldn't even make a good point, but, instead, go in there and rattle his cage a little! Keep him wrapped up for a couple of days, shake him up with a little "T.L.C."

Maybe even send in a "good doctor" with the special ops team and "help" little Kim with some physical annomallies, you know ?? Make sure his finger nails nad toe nails are well taken care off and will forever be nicely trimmed....Maybe even give little Kim a good wash, lying down on a plank, face up, drop by drop by drop hitting him on the forehead, a good 24 hours of that alone should make him "clean" !!!

If that fails...Then the next best step, IMO, would be to take him out in front of his people, offer them protection from any concequesces that could occur and let the people of NK take care of little Kim as they wish, you'd be surprised to see how many would jump in and take a little piece of Kim as a souvenir !!!

But like I said in other posts....I'm a little fooked up and would actually enjoy taking some parts off of little Kim, one piece at a time, slowly and miticulously, just to make sure that he would eventually start demanding that I killed him.....Of course, I'm not all that screwed up, I mean, I would comply with his wishes.......But only when I would see fit and ...Well...i'm not fit to make that ultimate decision so................. LMAO ( Evil laugh )

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Good thing you're not involved with planning

The USS Peublo isn't docked in the Taedong River anymore. They recently moved it to a museum.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

As much as you'd like teach lil kim a lesson, that's the least of things that interests me but your profile name...how'd you ever come with Nuke2013 other than Nuke2012 or some other year???

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join