It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Initiation live on TV??? was it?? - illuminati?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

First. No its not illuminist initiation.(there is no real "illuminati" now in 2013 but there are several hidden sun/light worshiping mystery orders that operate like an illuminati)

It can be initiation or a promo to hollywood producers.(most likely what is happening)

Actors and comedians really like to sell themselves to really show off how "pliant" they are to producers.

You see this a lot with stand up comedians.

Ellen has powerful Hollywood connections(she is on a Burbank California studio on network television). A lot of powerful producers and directors are gay/bi. Ellen was "helping" him out in a way but at a cost. That gang is closed off to "outsiders" and is extremely hard to get into without a insider opening the door for you.

Important people don't do stuff like that for free because they can be used. So they resort to humiliating them like that to show he's for real, sold out,loyal, and humble. He has to risk something important(his rep,career etc) to be seen as legit.

Otherwise every bob,joe, and mary would want to join them.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Ive chatted to you before so I know exactly what your reaction to this was and why, basically in your mind it all boils down to a white person telling a black person what to do and them willingly obeying it...that's what really made you angry

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

lol

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
John_Rodger_Cornman did a good job at detailing some of the inter workings of such things not everyone will go to this extreme or opirates this way but it happens black or white asian or hispanic....

ThePharaoh may get upset at some things that he should chill about in my opinion but mainly i have just seen him trying to learn how The Powers That Be opirate and i don't see anything wrong with that as long as we stay on topic that A MAN not color might had to grovel for a higher ranking in the illusion we call Hollywood...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

thank you

im going to chill

i just saw that theyr making an uncle Ruckus movie... the guy from boondocks!

im tired lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join