It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Initiation live on TV??? was it?? - illuminati?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by thePharaoh

If he was as offended as you think. He wouldn't have done it. They go over the sketches beforehand. You have a lot to learn about scripted tv it seems.

i admit i watched it out of context
but i dont get why a successful person would jeoporfise their show like that
neither his audience nor him enjoyed it

it was bullying

im more upset about harvey... i used to like his character...
his on stage persona goes against this "foolishness"...

could anyone do this to ellen and her fans?

if you say its normal...i`ll take your word for it... i dont know ellens show or her... but i do know him
he jut lost a fan... puupet, who knows if what he says is his view or not

if it was on the street..it would be fine..but on his show...being highjacked like that
ok ..no conspiracy...but very bad taste...and bullying

if you aint wearing a dress...i guess they can still make s fool out of you and lose your market share

peace and thank you for your sense

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

then why would a famous person allow this to happen.... for charity etc

im not too sure... what i saw was a puppet

what you lot dont realise... is that THIS time, we were allowed in on the joke....

personally, i was offended for him lol

ok... i guess three doesnt need to be a reason to ruin your own show

would ellen let this happento her and her show? yea right!

Did you notice in the vid you provided,that when Steve came clean to his on set audience he called Ellen his friend? I highly doubt it would have happened otherwise and it was for ratings.

It was just a way for the two programs to connect and those who watch each to gain more viewers and in a funny way.

Heck hopefully the Ellen followers will jump ship and just watch Steve (not that I know him or his show) but it can`t get much worse than her.

edit on 11-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Heck hopefully the Ellen followers will jump ship and just watch Steve (not that I know him or his show) but it can`t get much worse than her.

ok now i can articulate it

he always seems to come off worse when they interact
seems like shes dominating him and highjacking his market share.

there was that scare prank as well...its like inviting the POTUS to your home, and putting a whoopi cushion on his chair.
is this how you treat guests tut tut

looks like he was forced into these things
edit on 11-3-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
But guys, I'm sure it's normal for men on talk shows to run on stage without wearing pants, nothing unusual here.
Seriously though, that was strange.

I got fired from my last job for showing up to work like that. The principal called the cops on me too

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Well I can tell that you have respect for the guy and you don`t want him to lower himself beneath the likes of Ellen,thats something I can respect.

But an illumanti Initiation? sorry pal not going to agree with that.

I can agree with rating wars etc,not sure how well Steves show was doing in that area or what the fallout of that event will have on his show,but if you watch him.....keep us posted in the future.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Well I can tell that you have respect for the guy and you don`t want him to lower himself beneath the likes of Ellen,thats something I can respect.

yea, certain people.... cannot take part in things like this

ie oprah and ellen... it just wont happen to them

and characters like harvey... would never allow this... i mean EVER... hes not the butt of any joke

but here... i just dont know anymore

iv seen this prank 100 times before... but never on a famous person at work
the dudes getting shafted.. at the least

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Watch The arrivals on Youtube. Your on the right track, don't you worry about that bro.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

that wasnt entertainment

that was bullying....the guy was a puppet... it looked painfull and embarresing, and shameful

but he stuck it out....

thats why...

i still dont get it....n*gg** trippin!

the only reason they gave was
"he has to"...??? dodgy

peace
edit on 10-3-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Well I am sure Ellen will get rid of regular bit on her show because one guy on the internet thinks it some super secret initiation instead of popular regular bit she does. You should write her a letter. I am sure she would be amused.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

you lot are kinda funny

iv only ever done 2 illuminati threads....

then why would a famous person allow this to happen.... for charity etc

im not too sure... what i saw was a puppet

what you lot dont realise... is that THIS time, we were allowed in on the joke....

personally, i was offended for him lol

ok... i guess there doesnt need to be a reason to ruin your own show

would ellen let this happento her and her show? yea right!

Ignorance at the highest levels... did you not say you have never seen the show?

What you saw was the Ellen show, 5 rituals a week I believe, have a watch and blow your mind.

Just make sure you pray so as to ward of the devils influence when watching.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This is like flogging a dead donkey.

There is no conspiracy. It was for entertainement purposes.

I'm sorry, but, saying that this is an "illuminati initiation" just makes legitimate conspiracy theorists look stupid.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

In fact, most things are'nt.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I swear, I think Ellen and Jerry Seinfeld is the same person. Jerry just puts on the blonde wig and becomes Ellen. I don't really see anything here of the illuminatii though. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Well I am sure Ellen will get rid of regular bit on her show because one guy on the internet thinks it some super secret initiation instead of popular regular bit she does. You should write her a letter. I am sure she would be amused.

lol... nothing wrong with the joke
it was funny

i dont understand why harvey would do that
even he says no one in tv could do that to him

maybe you lot need to understand more about his character
his comedy is based around his maturity and ability to mock idiots
now he was the idiot....

look at his audiences faces....

ellen wise...she did nothing wrong... it was funny
harvey wise...he lost some credibilty... dudes famous

if he can do it back to her... i think i`l be happy

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

then why would he do it... he did EVERYTHING eagerly

ok.as i said i saw it out of context

but harvey aint doing that unless he had too... ie. for charity.

im still kinda shocked he barked...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
This is like flogging a dead donkey.

There is no conspiracy. It was for entertainement purposes.

yes i know

as a harvey fan..i was uncomfortable when she made him mock his audience when they were asking personal questions

I'm sorry, but, saying that this is an "illuminati initiation" just makes legitimate conspiracy theorists look stupid.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

cool

In fact, most things are'nt.

i know

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It looks like they are trying to copy the Impractical Jokers with this skit. Except the Impractical Jokers are funny and Steve Harvey is not. IMO

The whole point of these skits is to embarrass and humiliate one another.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I don't expect to make any friends with what i'm about to say but i feel it must be said.....first off i chose no side on this debate on whether or not what happen to Steve Harvey was a illuminati initiation or not....

I fall in the middle ground frist i don't think every single symbolism is some kind of illuminati venus fly trap, now do i think that some symbolism is used for controlling porpuses sure i do just TV it's self is that and sure in SOME cases it does go bigger then that iilluminat/cabals/special interest groups what ever you want to call them do use this tactic some times in my opinion but everything is not freaking illuminati symbolism it's just not....

So what i'm getting at is that people can go over board thinking that every single thing is illuminati symbolism or a initiation driven by them, HOWEVER the other side on this debate is wrong also i mean i see some people on here telling others to go seek physiatric help because some one is trying to grasp what truth is in terms of a conspiracy, i mean if your going to take this attitude then what are you doing on ATS in the first place this is a conspiracy sight right, so no one has the right to tell you to go get help when your just trying to get to the bottom of things in terms of how the world structure works it is flat out wrong.....

Anyway it needed to be said....
edit on 12-3-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

but harvey aint doing that unless he had too... ie. for charity.

So are the Illuminati the good guys if they are making Harvey do this charity,

All the claims of the Illuminati putting their Satanic messages and images all over the media and entertainment, poisoning our air with chemtrails and hiding the fact that nibiru will cause mass havoc is quite a different ball game to the Illuminati making a comedian do comedy for charity.

I know your thread and title are set up as questions but come on man, how could you possible make any claims or formulate such irrational questions about the show when you yourself said in the first sentence of your OP that it was the first time you saw the Ellen show?

However, I like the way you try to see behind the curtain or how you wish to not have wool pulled over your eyes,
Stay vigilant but always expand your thoughts when you feel any constriction from truths you discover.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have read some very interesting and meaningful conversations on this website then when I stumble into topics like these I realize some of the issues that run rampant.

There are legitimate topics that need focus happening in the world. CIA operations and the like are some examples. Real world examples the media is no longer doing the job of covering (or uncovering). Issues that in the long run could save our lives and the lives of the people we care about.

An initiation into the Illuminati using an Ellen gag is embarrassing disinformation at best and detracts away from the big picture.

Edit- Keep in mind that I understand that in some films and shows there are very odd coincidences. The newest Batman movie with the Aurora and Sandy Hook locations in the films provides a legitimate reason to question why they are there. Again an Ellen gag is in no way ominous IMO and just seems like a skit to get laughs. Harvey always looks like he's taking a dump and is fairly deadpan, I wouldn't brick your pants just yet.

edit on 12-3-2013 by LadyofGlass because: added info

edit on 12-3-2013 by LadyofGlass because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

i thought i was over reacting reading the responses on here

so i watched it again.

i started enjoying it and laughing....for about 3mins

5mins into it i got really uncomfortable again

it looked like it was hurting him...but he carried on

then the bark bit had me swearing at the screen lol

though i still have the same question
mainy directed at harvey

WHY?

edit on 12-3-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

dont worry dude

just another black strong famous dude gettin abused in hollywood

nothing to see here

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join