It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Initiation live on TV??? was it?? - illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Last time I checked, Steve Harvey was a guest on the show. Meaning he was ASKED to be on the show. No one made him. This thread is ridiculous and a perfect representation of the sweeping paranoia that has run rampant across ATS.

Of course now I am a shill, dis info agent, troll, yadda yadda.... Because I am pointing out the ludicrousness of paranoia that a guest celebrity on Ellen was forced to bark like a dog as some form of Illuminati initiation.

I mean seriously. When you guys are wrong., its usually funny. This time its embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I hate when someone do that with the ear thing .. its not even funny

its more humiliation for him so yes this could very well be an initiation
he didnt look to much confortable doing it but looked like he didnt had the choice
for whatever reason he had to do that

was this another initiation below .. because this one a liked

Emma Stone ftw lol

edit on 3/10/2013 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yes, It was entertainment, they are both comedians , that's what comedians do, they entertain

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
After watching the clip 2 times, i tend to agree with the OP.
His face clearly showed distress and unhappiness at what he was going through versus, what he was actually saying. You can even here him sigh a few times during it.
The things he were saying were funny, yet, none of them even got a chuckle out of himself. Just think, he was hearing these things in his ear for the first time, yet had no laughing reaction or giggling, or forced back any laughter. Even Ellen was laughing as she was giving the command, yet he didnt once give in to any sort of laughter, or even smile. I believe he was forced into this. Watch it again, and watch his face as he does it. Look at his eyes, and listen to his sighs. Especially at the very end when his head was against the wall

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It was apparently an initiation for Taylor Swift to have Kanye West come up on her stage when she was receiving her video award.

She didn't appear all that uncomfortable and was prepared to change into another dress (red.......RED?) and have another chance: this time to be on stage with already illuminati puppet, Béyonce.

The OP represents to me a 'threat' more than acceptance!

JMHO

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I mean seriously. When you guys are wrong., its usually funny. This time its embarrassing.

I am not going to go there by what you mean by saying "you guys" in the direction most commonly refered to as the Ross Perot comment. I know you meant "you guys" as ATSers. Having said that you see yourself as seperate. Having said that I don't think you are a shill as you just outed yourself as just another little self important troll.

On behalf of we people I ask you, please leave. You rarely contribute and when you respond 90% of it is all contention.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
It was apparently an initiation for Taylor Swift to have Kanye West come up on her stage when she was receiving her video award.

She didn't appear all that uncomfortable and was prepared to change into another dress (red.......RED?) and have another chance: this time to be on stage with already illuminati puppet, Béyonce.

The OP represents to me a 'threat' more than acceptance!

JMHO

The first time around, I did NOT see the second video. That makes a HUGE difference in what transpired and why. It is nothing like my above post, when everybody 'fessed up, which I saw, the cecond time around. Was the second video there at first????????

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Last time I checked, Steve Harvey was a guest on the show. Meaning he was ASKED to be on the show. No one made him. This thread is ridiculous and a perfect representation of the sweeping paranoia that has run rampant across ATS.

Of course now I am a shill, dis info agent, troll, yadda yadda.... Because I am pointing out the ludicrousness of paranoia that a guest celebrity on Ellen was forced to bark like a dog as some form of Illuminati initiation.

Join the club. I knew as soon as I saw the title of this thread who would be the author.

It seems they are either refusing to listen to loved ones who must surely be able to see things going completely down hill for them, they are hiding their illness very well outside of forums on the internet, or they are entirely alone.

Because it's getting worse.

From brittany spears or tila tequila or that thing with the wigs all being illuminati because they use funny symbolism in their videos (and not because they're selling themselves as mysterious oooh look at me an illuminatiu star, themed rubbish) to now talk show hosts doing an age old routine by getting the guest to perform anything the host asks to, with a hidden mike.

It's sad that no one in their real life cares enough to get them the help they need.

It must be getting so desperately paranoid in their world.. no point trying to tell them how far off base they are, it's all joining 'dots' to them.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

You heard 'em baked.. WE best be orf, of they'll run us types out of this here town.

What I find really funny about these guys is how they seem to tag on
h yeah I've never seen this before either, so it must be true!" and join in. Rather than realise it's a joke that has been done sine I first saw it decades ago on letterman with rupert. probably well before that too.

Nah, it's an initiation rite for the illuminati (Seems now we have queen Ellen on the top billing) so that they have to perform a painful routine in order to show their servitude. They can wince, sigh, not laugh, make faces, and generally look uninterested, so they give the impression they are forced, which is what they must do in order to show the uninitiated that the boogeyman is real, and they're coming to get ya.. with theyr rap music and their music videos and their blingbling..

Marketing is a scam, perpetrated by the illuminait to hide $$$ symbols in everything. It's all part of a spell. Don't we know anythung by now having all this information from the OP ?

It's to turn the young kids gay and then sell them lady gaga and then $$$ -- profit.

Illuminati.. Ops' onto them!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

i'm gonna check the NO box.. and here's why.. it's obvious you've never watched an ellen show.. it's one of her main gags.. she normally has normal people in normal situations have a earpiece in and she feeds them what to say and she gets tons of laughs... so no I don't see any conspiracy or initiation here... initiation to what?? tv land??

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Its sort of a reoccuring ellen show thing she does.

She will make celebs come on and she mics them, and puts an ear piece in. and tells them what to do, often making them look terrible. But in her Ellen way.

She did it to David Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, to name a few. She does it sorta often, and generally.. Its hysterical

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Also,

Ellen is on our side

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
-It gets easier and easier to become initiated into the mystery schools these days.

100 years ago- Blood sacrifice, pentagrams, Virgin urine and Silver Chalices.

Today?- Um, earpiece on live TV repeating Ellen's questions.

The "Illuminati" have enacted "no super evil ruler left behind" I guess... And since when are every actor, comedian and B list celebrity initiated into he mystery Schools? looks to me like the "Illuminati" must outnumber the general population these days as they include everyone who has ever been in Politics, on TV, In the Media, in Music or in a corporation (plus 1/3 of everyone posting on ATS)- Super secret societies just are not what they used to be...

And yes...I admit it. Me too. My initiation was a bit harder than most. I had to count backwords from 100 standing on one foot while slamming beer from a Goat Skull all while making the post...But WOOHOOO I am in now baby.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Steve Harvey looks like a cadaver ready for his funeral. God damn his head is freaky.

as far as an initiation....I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ellen has Bi-polar or something.. Maybe a coc aine addiction, who knows. That girl isn't right and I cannot watch her show for more than 30 seconds without wanting to puke all over my television.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Shameful.....embarrassing things.....
Annoying.....
mockery of a church minister.....
abuse.....

They don't want you to think and to use these words.

Many people just think that Satan is joke and everything else is a joke.

They fool people to make them numb to immoral things they do in the real world.

They come step by step and they steal one by one these true human concepts.

They show humans having sexual intercourse like they used to watch in their initiation and secret meetings (referring to da vinci code)

They come step by step and they steal one by one.

I saw for myself that they say anything shameful and they take these concepts by joking.

That is what satan does , he says nothing for real.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I've pulled this card 0 times. But for you I shall. 4300 posts near 1000 flags and almost 6000 stars. But I haven't contributed to ats? Just because I rarely agree with paranoia doesn't mean I don't contribute. Sorry I'm not another one who blindly agrees with a poster who just throws darts at celebrity walls.

Anyone who can take a step back realizes what's going on with this thread. It's nonsense. The op even admits to NEVER watching the show before. Talk about ignorance.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
you lot are kinda funny

iv only ever done 2 illuminati threads....

then why would a famous person allow this to happen.... for charity etc

im not too sure... what i saw was a puppet

what you lot dont realise... is that THIS time, we were allowed in on the joke....

personally, i was offended for him lol

ok... i guess there doesnt need to be a reason to ruin your own show

would ellen let this happento her and her show? yea right!
edit on 11-3-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

If he was as offended as you think. He wouldn't have done it. They go over the sketches beforehand. You have a lot to learn about scripted tv it seems.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by bknapple32

I know you meant "you guys" as ATSers. Having said that you see yourself as seperate. Having said that I don't think you are a shill as you just outed yourself as just another little self important troll.

On behalf of we people I ask you, please leave. You rarely contribute and when you respond 90% of it is all contention.

Do you really think you can speak on behalf of the rest of the membership here? simply because he disagree`s with the OP`s knee jerk reaction to a (imo) crap womans program.

Heck I would have probably agreed if the OP title was "90 odd % of mid day programs are illuminati run programs directed at programming women"

But because someone doesn`t believe that gag was an Initiation by the illuminati you think you can call people trolls or shrills.

"Do unto others" I guess then you`d be ok with other members telling you to leave and hearing things like ...well go on then on ya bike,bye bye,don`t let the door slam your butt on the way out.

I don`t know the member bknapple32 but I know your wrong to treat a member this way and for his stance,I also agree with his thoughts on the OP.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join