<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Yeah me too I hate everything.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
... Being that ATS is a conspiracy site ...

You will never get rid of the time change. TPTB want it to keep everyone off their game. We are creatures of rhythm and by upsetting that rhythm twice a year they keep us unbalanced. We get an extra hour during winter when it is too cold to do much rebelling and we loose out on much needed sleep during the spring. It keeps us grumbling about the lose of an hour rather than the "sequester" and other dumb things our government does.

The time change has even been shown to increase health problems. Who cares if someone dies of a heart attack because of it, keep it going. I say just split it down the middle. Change the clocks by one half of an hour and call it the best of both worlds.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Come to Saskatchewan!! We never change our time. Hell, we never change anything here except our underwear.....and this winter, being so cold...even THAT is questionable.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Saskatchewan: Better than Manitoba!

That is what you guys should have on your license plates.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I love Daylight Savings Time. I don't give a crap if it's dark when I go to work. Most of the winter where I'm at, it's dark when I go to work and dark when I get home from work. Yeah, losing an hour sucks for about a week. It's so nice to be home and it's still light out. I hate going back to standard time in November. That sucks and is depressing.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here in Indiana Gov Mitch Daniels changed us over to daylight savings time. This wasn't done for farmers, it was done to keep people out shopping later.

I super hate it! He also put us on Eastern time and we are way too far West for this to make sense! In the summer, it's light until 10pm! Not fun if you are a parent & trying to get kids to bed and it's still light out.

Not to mention, in the summer, there are all kinds of fun things to do in the dark - fireworks, bonfires, etc.

I liked it better growing up when we never changed our clocks. It was more normal in accordance with nature.

This is unnatural.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I feel like Daylight savings time's existence is proof people desire to exert control over everything... Yay... look at us humans; we can control time. Why can't we all just let the universe be?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KBadger

I agree, why can't it just be "NOW" everywhere.

Maybe we could just adopt the 24 hour clock universally or run the current 2 twelve hour divisions with am and pm from GMT.

The whole world would feel synched and I think communication of events and times would be easier for the globe to understand.
edit on 12-3-2013 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
For some reason it was much harder this year for me. I am feeling a bit better today however. Maybe cause its sunny outside and a bit warmer. It will be OK in a few weeks as the sun comes up earlier

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

eeeuuu!!!! can't get that picture ou of my mind!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join