It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Flies Over F-22 Raptor Jet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just found this on youtube. I am not sure what the object is. But is appears to pass over the Jet and seems to be travelling very fast. When the object is zoomed in on. It appears to be round and may have some kind of markings on itt. As usual you cannot see any great detail on this object.

I do not have any history on this footage. Any ideas..

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least. I froze the footage when the "UFO", "orb" whatever it is went by, Two things I noticed, one this is a tiny UFO and two it's moving very, very fast.

Can't say it's CGI, but I am not an expert. At least it's a youtube video that isn't some spec of light in the darkness with no frame of reference.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If one were to take the rest of the channel's always copyrighted videos into account and judge them - and their copyright holder - as a whole rather than individually, one would likely deem the entire lot fake.

I am one.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I would say it would have to be a pretty awesome camera to get unblurred details like those from such a ridiculously fast object.

Or .. CGI.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DupontDeux

I just went to their channel as well. They have some pretty funny CGI UFO videos on there.

For example this one, www.youtube.com...

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
Interesting to say the least. I froze the footage when the "UFO", "orb" whatever it is went by, Two things I noticed, one this is a tiny UFO and two it's moving very, very fast.

Can't say it's CGI, but I am not an expert. At least it's a youtube video that isn't some spec of light in the darkness with no frame of reference.

-SAP-

there is no way for you to determine its size as there is no way for you to determine its distance from the camera....at least in this video there isn't.

The speed however is like you said very very fast as it passed behind the jet and still made the jet look really slow in comparison.

Other than that...ya who knows...CGI is so insanely good these days reality is dissipating at an ever increasing rate.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here are the stills

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

Looking at those still images, wouldn't there be motion blur as opposed to seeing some kind of detail on the bottom of this "UFO"?

I can make out what looks like a triangle or oval/circle. Wouldn't this detail be blurred?

-SAP-
edit on 10-3-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, to be honest, I looked at this multiple times....and I do not think the object actually passes behind the jet at all. One frame it is near the tail of the jet the next frame it near the nose of the jet. The footage never shows it passing behind it at all. This being said, the distance from the camera cannot be determined. The object could be very tiny and inches from the lens (and out-of-focus) or very large and miles away.

That's really all that can be said about this footage from my perspective. It is a UFO....Unidentified Flying Object.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Seems kind of weird that the UFU is showing full underside to the cameraman, and not more of a underside/side angle. I would go with something small but close to the lens, like a bug, that might give it a totally round look in an unfocused state. If it was big as it was then I would think many people would have seen it too with their bare eyes.

When we think about evidence, we need multi forms of it to put any validity on these observations. I'm not saying this to suggest any fraud here, but more along the lines to rule out things like unfocused bugs, or a balloon that looks like it is moving fast as the camera sweeps with the F-22. To have multi angle videos from different cameras and eye witnesses on audio in the film of something big and fast moving would go a long way in ruling out vast majority of things that it could be.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That looks close to the lens as opposed than near the jet...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
At the very beginning where the F22 passes the camera it has a couple of frames where it too looks ufo ish....

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe a bit od the Raptor fell off after the roll!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So the youtuber magnified the object in great detail, even though it seems impossible to do that considering how small it is in the video, and then he placed the magnified 'object' on the reference screen on the YT video. You never seen this sreenshot as a actual frame in the video itself, why? it's been CGI'ed.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
So the youtuber magnified the object in great detail, even though it seems impossible to do that considering how small it is in the video, and then he placed the magnified 'object' on the reference screen on the YT video. You never seen this sreenshot as a actual frame in the video itself, why? it's been CGI'ed.

This is only the thumbnail still. As a tube partner the user is able to use any picture wanted as video preview picture. The dramatic thumbnail will show up in the tube search. This is done to lure and often has nothing to do with the actual video.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Looking at those still images, wouldn't there be motion blur as opposed to seeing some kind of detail on the bottom of this "UFO"?

I can make out what looks like a triangle or oval/circle. Wouldn't this detail be blurred?

-SAP-

Some cameras are able to reduce the motion blur effect of fast moving objects. Instead of a blurred streak created by the entire object only thin interlaced streaks will be visible when watching the footage.
Something like that i think

But i thought the same and have to agree with you

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
That looks close to the lens as opposed than near the jet...

YUP.....Insect.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Oh man that sucks, however proves the point it's been made to attract viewers.
I'd punch them in the face whoever owns those kind of channels making UFO community looking ridicilous

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think his drinking buddies were flicking beer caps at him.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers

-SAP-

Some cameras are able to reduce the motion blur effect of fast moving objects. Instead of a blurred streak created by the entire object only thin interlaced streaks will be visible when watching the footage.
Something like that i think

But i thought the same and have to agree with you

In stop start motion there are two perfect images of the 'object' visible one each side of the plane.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join