It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DetectiveT's Paranormal Travels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, I've been doing a bit of thinking and since I have some extra time and resources to do so I'm going to start traveling around to different places that have a paranormal reputation and investigate them for myself and of course share with the ATS community.

My first stop may be Gulf Breeze, Florida (mostly because of my old man who will no doubt accompany me on this one) since it is a hotspot for UFO's. If anyone has any information they want to share about it, like don't bother, please chime in. I was a bit reluctant about this one since there hasn't been any major news out of this area that I'm aware of.

Mostly I'm looking to start on the East Coast of the U.S. and eventually branch outward so if anyone has any suggestions on places to go please let me know. Realistic places that I might be able to get access to! I'm not looking to get arrested or shot. Being mauled by Bigfoot is not ideal either but at least it would make for funny viewing.

Recording equipment and documentation process suggestions all welcome.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DetectiveT

Well if you're doing a tour why not try some of the areas mentioned by the author David Paulides if you don't get eaten or get any results you will at least have had some spectacular views and great excercise.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

Thanks. I'll check it out in full later. I got through about 15 minutes. I have my suspicions on who is behind the the children disappearing but I'll wait until I hear all of it before saying anything.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

I love David Paulides, but not really practical. A lot of the places he mentions are in the backwoods and mountains. I'm from East Tennessee and the Smokies, have spent many a day hiking in those areas. By all means, go for the beauty, but it would be hard to conduct a paranormal investigation. At least in the Smokies, those places are fairly busy with other people.

OP, I can't wait to read your results. While you're in Florida you should check out St. Augustine. Its the oldest city in America and beautiful, but also has a reputation as being haunted. The Castillo de San Marcos is a large fort in the city that has had professional investigations check it out.

Going up the coast, stop in Savannah Georgia. There's a restaurant called The Pirate House that was reputedly a hangout for pirates for 300+ years. I've been twice, and the vibe is awesomely spooky. The staff talked about all the weird and unexplained events occurring there, I would suggest checking it out.

Same goes for Charleston, SC. Visit Fort Sumpter and some of the older houses along the riverwalk.

Be sure to have your cameras ready! Best of luck!

new topics

top topics

join