It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

£Aspects of energy:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Do energy have aspects and characteristics.

I replied in a thread By AthlonSavage; male/female energie, which should dominate the world.

That if the male energy is unrighteous, it should become righteous by male or female energy and otherwise, if the female energy is unrighteous..

For whatever thing, we are bound to think of it in duality. For all things are this. Thus far the teaching.

Haha, conversion of energies. Unrighteous hate, unrighteous love, unrighteous compassion.
Righteous hate, righteous love, righteous compassion.

Food for thoughts. Present them.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I have been pondering this thread since you wrote it. I gave you a star and flag because I liked it and thought it was thought provoking.

I guess this kinda reminds me of the yin and yang philosophy. It's interesting.
I feel we need opposing forces to have balance.

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

-nat the cat-

What I see because of what you meant, needing opposing forces to have balance. These opposing forces need to be of same value, or quantity for there being balance. I think for some examples it is very hard and almost unattainable for the matter to become balanced. Balance is found in unity, yes Natalia. Unity is balance although there are no opposing forces operating for there to be balance.

Ah, that makes me think, once pure balance occured between things, these are locked and never are to become unbalanced again. United, unable to repeat the process of becoming united, unless corrupted? The force of corruption must be higher/stronger than the force of the balance of the balance to fall apart again.

I'm just writing, feel free to post your thoughts.

Like, when two forces are balanced, they must be locked inside a bubble or something, for protection, this might be love.

You're funny/adorable.

(Angle,.. the cat
)

P.S.: Thx for the poem. It was something 'not' ignorant. thxxx

edit on 10-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Hmm interesting. How do you know I'm adorable? I may not be in your eyes

Anyhow, it is a wonder to think that opposing balances could create unity. How could that be I wonder?

The positive and negative energies we put out with just meer thoughts is fascinating to me. I can feel when I person is angry or happy.

So we have a corruption yes...corruption everywhere. How would we balance that out with unity? Love?
Love it seems is a very powerful feeling.
An aha moment happened last night for me...I looked at my son and realized that his love for me is pure. And what a delightful thought! It seems a child's love for anything is pure and innocent. So we need a bunch of children's love to conquer all!!!!

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

p.s. I love poetry and I like to share the ones I really like

edit on 10-3-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hmm, innocent, like 'not corrupt'.

top topics

join