Bromobenzene 61

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
A dream I had last night about this substance ,a very strange dream about a group of people that get poisoned with 'Bromobenzene' or one of it's components and derivates .

The context of the dream doesn't matter.I guess that important is the message of the dream if any.

I usually don't narrate this kind of dreams but in the light of an recent event with many innocent victims of which I had a dream before happened ( and I didn't narrated immediatly about it)therefore I felt it is important to tell you about this one although I hope nothing wrong will happen.

I will considered just a night dream.

Bromobenzene is an aryl halide, C6H5Br, which can be formed by electrophilic aromatic substitution of benzene using bromine. It is a clear, colourless or pale yellow liquid. It is soluble in methanol and diethyl ether, and very slightly soluble in cold water.[1] The term bromobenzenes may occasionally be used to refer to a benzene containing any number of bromine atoms, or with additional substituents.

It is a toxic substance and can cause liver and nervous system damage if inhaled, ingested, or absorbed through the skin

en.wikipedia.org...

For example, the boiling point of bromobenzene is 156 °C and the boiling point of water is 100 °C, but a mixture of the two boils at 95 °C. Thus, bromobenzene can be easily distilled at a temperature 61 C° below its normal boiling point.

This page was last modified on 10 March 2013 at 10:25.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

So, just to be clear, all you want to report about the dream is some people got poisoned ny this chemical? You are not here to state how it happened then, or who or what will be responsible? Any chance for a location, date or even time of day?

I don't mean to bother you, I'm just curious for more details. And when you use the term narrate, it causes me to expect more than one sentence with very little detail...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

So, just to be clear, all you want to report about the dream is some people got poisoned ny this chemical? You are not here to state how it happened then, or who or what will be responsible? Any chance for a location, date or even time of day?
Sorry no clue about place or responsibility,the only thing I can tell you is that there are usually up to three days before the(an) event will take place.

I don't mean to bother you, I'm just curious for more details. And when you use the term narrate, it causes me to expect more than one sentence with very little detail...
I am the only one who can interpret my own dreams.

This is the reason for which I will consider it just a night dream.

But in the same time I felt the need to tell about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

So when you dream these dreams. When they come true are they worldwide events? Or just local to yourself. Just curious. An interesting post Thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

So when you dream these dreams. When they come true are they worldwide events? Or just local to yourself. Just curious. An interesting post Thanks for sharing
First Doc, thank you for the question.

They are a mixture of it.

But I only tell the worlwide events ,if I feel the need to.

But those which are concerning my self I'll keep it for me.

Because ,and I know it sounds strange,but I can control the future.

For example the dream that I had before the russian meteorite I didn't narrate because I didn't gave to it a great importance.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

First Doc, thank you for the question.

They are a mixture of it.

But I only tell the worlwide events ,if I feel the need to.

But those which are concerning my self I'll keep it for me.

Because ,and I know it sounds strange,but I can control the future.

For example the dream that I had before the russian meteorite I didn't narrate because I didn't gave to it a great importance.

This sounds quite incredible for sure. When chemicals like this are mentioned i always think terrorism more than accident. Do you mean you can control your future? Sorry for sounding silly asking!. Again thanks for posting back

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

This sounds quite incredible for sure. When chemicals like this are mentioned i always think terrorism more than accident. Do you mean you can control your future? Sorry for sounding silly asking!. Again thanks for posting back
Indeed sounds more like a terrorist attack.

Which is a very sensitive subject (you know what I mean).

'Do you mean you can control your future? Sorry for sounding silly asking!'

No worries it's a legitimate question.

I mean I have the power to change it in certain ways.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Well thank you for answering those questions. Yes i know what you mean. Its definitely a sensitive issue. Good luck with your dreams

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Good luck with your dreams
Thanks Doc although sometimes they can be a pain by the fact of knowing the future which lately it doesn't look very bright...for Humanity.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Does this involve a certain method? Is the substance in a factory, on a train etc.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yes things in the world are not looking good. But we can live with hope in our hearts that people in charge will make the right decisions for our planet..

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOtter
Does this involve a certain method? Is the substance in a factory, on a train etc.
Sorry no clue about that ,but it might be in the water.

And before being in the water could be in a house somewhere in the countryside.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46

Yes things in the world are not looking good. But we can live with hope in our hearts that people in charge will make the right decisions for our planet..
Sorry my friend but I am afraid that their time has gone ,because they had become powerless,I mean whatever the decisions would take they cannot control the Secret of the Wave.

But a solution might exist although the time might not be right yet...because it is a unique solution.

new topics
top topics

join