It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure project is being set up??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I never really thought about this until now. Did it ever occur to you that the government is setting up the disclosure project with DISINFO AGENTS. I'm not refering to hoaxers, but I'm referring to people the government has hired to set up the disclosure project with wrong info. I'm not saying that everyone is a disinfo. agent but there may be one or two.

Here is my case in point.

If you really look back at the 2001 disclosure project tape, it seems I can pick out one disinfo agent among the group. His name is Sgt. Clifford Stone. Go back and look at his portion of time when he was talking. Not only is his story the most bizarre and exciting among the rest, but he tells it with no fear and with a surge of happiness to a certain extent. I cant really put the words together to describe his dimeanor, but compare his dimeanor to that of the other people. He seems like more of an actor than a military man. You can notice the difference.

Also consider this, out of all the other people in the disclosure project, Clifford Stone has had the most OVERSATURATION with his story. Google him and see for yourself. Here are some links to some of his interviews:

utenti.lycos.it...

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Do any of you feel anything odd about his interviews? In the first interview he talks about how he was an intermediary between the government and the UFOs. Maybe I misinterpreted that part. Then in the second interview, he gives a dramatic finish when asked what he should say to the government if they are listening.

In addition he talks about there being 57 different species. Now didnt John Lear claim that there were 57 different species? Or did John Lear sign on to that idea by taking it away from Clifford Stone? In either case, much speculation is on John Lear for his contradictory stories and him possibly being a disinfo agent as well.

Now I know the disclosure project tries to get every ounce of proof possible to validate these stories. They look at stubs, discharge forms, and everything, but if this guy is a disinfo agent, then its not hard to get authentic documents from the government. Again this is not to say everyone in the disclosure project is a disinfo agent either. Its just a cause for concern that they may be getting set up to some extent.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

[edit on 1-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Disinformation is best served as the truth.

Maybe they WANT us to think its disinformation, when its actually the truth?

Oh the possibilities

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Oh the possibilities

Your almost as good as the government in this game of chess. I never thought of that idea. The truth as disinformation lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Clifford Stone is fairly hard to pin down due to all the outrageous claims he has made, but the man has managed to get UFO documents that nobody else knew about through the FOIA. While that still doesn't eliminate the possibility that he is a disinfo agent, he does indeed know something about what he is talking about.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Witness testimony simply isn't enough, but its a start. Whatever Mr. Stone's background, I doubt it would do enough damage to kill The Disclosure Project if he was found out to be lying.

Some of the more damaging material to appear from T.D.P. has come from its chief, Dr. Greer. He too has made some radical claims yet he also has revoked the spurious information he provided. Which has caused more damage to his cause than anybody on the current list of witnesses.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Good point heelstone, I never knew about Clifford getting those documents from the FOIA. Was there any particular department that sent him those critical files that can claim that they did? Becuase I'm guessing the files are not on record officially for public eyes to see.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Its been a while since I've read anything by Clifford Stone. I bought his book UFOs Are Real and he shows the process in which he sent letters to attain the information he got and the replies that were sent back including the documents he did manage to get. I'd have to get the book back out to read about what departments he sent his requests to as that is simply not in my memory at this point in time.

His FOIA UFO related documents in question are in relation to Project Moon Dust and Blue Fly (note that he didn't get much out). Now I don't know if those particular documents are online, but they are around and I'm assuming can be requested through the FOIA or you could buy his book or get it from a library and read them.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I never really thought about this until now. Did it ever occur to you that the government is setting up the disclosure project with DISINFO AGENTS. I'm not refering to hoaxers, but I'm referring to people the government has hired to set up the disclosure project with wrong info. I'm not saying that everyone is a disinfo. agent but there may be one or two.

No need...

They shot themselves in the foot hitching their wagon to Billy Meier. He will prove to be their Achilles Heel...no doubt, imho...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You serious Gazrok? Thats a bummer.

I thought there was some UFO documentary where they showed how Billy Meier faked his stuff. Or it could have been someone else. Other than him taking UFO pictures, what other qualifications does he have?

Someone else even criticized his work on the Feet2Fire radio show, saying he was a blatent fake.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think I see your point. The best lies are 90+% truth and 10% lie. It makes them most believable and gives lots of facts that can be checked and proven.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Oh the possibilities

Yea, you really can go back and forth between this so much. Maybe the government is putting disinfo agents out there to feed us the wrong information. But then maybe they caught onto the fact that we know about disinfo agents, so what the disinfo agents say is true, but since we percieve them a disinformative, we disregard it. And so on and so forth. Just the whole idea of disinfo agents is mind-boggling
because there really are so many possibilities.

XL5

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hienz 57 must be the universal ketchup! Every thing going corprate is a much bigger problem and would probably tie into this nicely since people seem to lose sight of thier goal/dream when money is involved.

top topics

join