It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Announces Brown Dwarf Entering our Solar System

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... & Mirrors?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Smoke & MIRRORS?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
A brown dwarf entering our solar system?

That means that Garry Coleman was reanimated by aliens in an off world laboratory and is now headed back in a U.F.O.

He is really pissed off too!

what you talkin bout Willis?

jra

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
The next space IR platform is Herschel an ESA project that is suppose to be launched at the end of this month.

It was launched in 2009. It will be ending its mission at the end of this month.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Its called the Media playing along to get the Nibiru sex drive going. I have seen this plenty of times, its pretty hard to miss when its comes up on every god damn youtube search referring to planet x, a brown dwarf, nibiru etc. This should tell you one thing, its a hoax
As if the government or NASA would allow this to hit the masses if it was the truth.
edit on 11-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis

Originally posted by misscurious

LOLL although this is CNN.

I would love to see what Phage would say about the headline..

Like I said I know it's CNN.

However, I have been saying that Nibiru is a Brown/Black Dwarf.

The reason being why astronomers cannot see it during the day - Because no light is reflecting off of the Brown Dwarf from the direction it is coming from.

You would only be able to see it if the Sun where to reflect light off of it.

Much like Gliese 229B.

Their strongest emissions would be in the infrared (IR) spectrum, and ground-based IR detectors were too imprecise at that time to readily identify any brown dwarfs.

Let me tell you; A brown dwarf entering our Solar System would do a lot more than comets...

Gravitational Attraction - EQ, Tsunami's, Weather, Messing up our Orbit (Within reason).

Why?

Because that's how gravity works.
edit on 10-3-2013 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

Let's look again at gravitational attraction....
EQ, tsunamis, weather - so far, so good. Add wolrdwide booms, species die-offs, the increase in sinkholes, a recent admission by NASA that 'something is wrong with our sun' on video. As for messing up our orbit - not yet.
Now for NASA to say that 'there's something wrong with our sun' is a lie. There's nothing wrong with our sun. It is true that the solar cycles have gone to pot, very low activity, but that's on the side facing us. As for BEHIND the sun, that's where the trrouble is with huge CMEs, etc and something sending comets all over the place.

I'd say its our binary. Not Nibiru. Our binary. Most solar systems are binary and it's very odd that, even today with advanced astronomical knowledge, experts are still divided as to whether our sun has a binary. But if we have one, just look at the chaos 'settling in' down here, i.e. comets 'recently discovered', even worse with asteroids, near misses getting nearer, a dreadful worldwide Winter covering exotic places like Thailand, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, even New Mexico and Arizona, plus the booms, quakes and volcanoes mentioned above. And of course rising levels of methane, often a sign of geological displacement.

It would not surprise me in the least to see more new discoveries this year. ISON was discovered last September and comet2013/A1 was discovered in January this year!

Equally, all this upsurge in cosmic activity and earth's problems may just fizzle out.
We shall have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
its behind you dooom di doom di doooooommmm

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by eriktheawful
The next space IR platform is Herschel an ESA project that is suppose to be launched at the end of this month.

It was launched in 2009. It will be ending its mission at the end of this month.

DOH!

Quite right, I stand corrected!

In my defense, it was late and I'm on cold medicine!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking

Originally posted by misscurious

LOLL although this is CNN.

I would love to see what Phage would say about the headline..

Like I said I know it's CNN.

However, I have been saying that Nibiru is a Brown/Black Dwarf.

The reason being why astronomers cannot see it during the day - Because no light is reflecting off of the Brown Dwarf from the direction it is coming from.

You would only be able to see it if the Sun where to reflect light off of it.

Much like Gliese 229B.

Their strongest emissions would be in the infrared (IR) spectrum, and ground-based IR detectors were too imprecise at that time to readily identify any brown dwarfs.

Let me tell you; A brown dwarf entering our Solar System would do a lot more than comets...

Gravitational Attraction - EQ, Tsunami's, Weather, Messing up our Orbit (Within reason).

Why?

Because that's how gravity works.
edit on 10-3-2013 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

Let's look again at gravitational attraction....
EQ, tsunamis, weather - so far, so good. Add wolrdwide booms, species die-offs, the increase in sinkholes, a recent admission by NASA that 'something is wrong with our sun' on video. As for messing up our orbit - not yet.
Now for NASA to say that 'there's something wrong with our sun' is a lie. There's nothing wrong with our sun. It is true that the solar cycles have gone to pot, very low activity, but that's on the side facing us. As for BEHIND the sun, that's where the trrouble is with huge CMEs, etc and something sending comets all over the place.

I'd say its our binary. Not Nibiru. Our binary. Most solar systems are binary and it's very odd that, even today with advanced astronomical knowledge, experts are still divided as to whether our sun has a binary. But if we have one, just look at the chaos 'settling in' down here, i.e. comets 'recently discovered', even worse with asteroids, near misses getting nearer, a dreadful worldwide Winter covering exotic places like Thailand, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, even New Mexico and Arizona, plus the booms, quakes and volcanoes mentioned above. And of course rising levels of methane, often a sign of geological displacement.

It would not surprise me in the least to see more new discoveries this year. ISON was discovered last September and comet2013/A1 was discovered in January this year!

Equally, all this upsurge in cosmic activity and earth's problems may just fizzle out.
We shall have to wait and see.

If it was a Binary. It would still be here with the Sun.

Why would a Binary leave our solar system and then re-enter.

If a Binary "Were" to leave the solar system. The real question would be why would it?

It's attraction to the Sun, Being it's significant other. She never allow it to drift off out of orbit.

It's obvious our Sun is doing "well". We Orbit around it. Many other planets do.

We have life on Earth.

So why would a binary leave the solar system and come back?

One thing you mentioned was the back of the Sun letting of CME's, etc.

There's obviously more activity going on back there than there is on our plane of view.

So why?

Well what if the Brown Dwarf Nibiru is coming from behind the Sun? What if the mass of Nibiru is gravitationally pulling on the back of the Sun?

The attraction is literally pulling the CME's out of the Sun.

In all of the Nibiru videos/photos (Whether one likes to believe they are real or not), Nibiru is usually seen right next to the Sun.

This makes sense for a Brown Dwarf. And it also holds true the theory that something is pulling at the BACK of the Sun.

I agree with everything else you said regarding Seasons, Weather, Etc.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

There's obviously more activity going on back there than there is on our plane of view.

So why?

Well what if the Brown Dwarf Nibiru is coming from behind the Sun? What if the mass of Nibiru is gravitationally pulling on the back of the Sun?

In all of the Nibiru videos/photos (Whether one likes to believe they are real or not), Nibiru is usually seen right next to the Sun.

This makes sense for a Brown Dwarf. And it also holds true the theory that something is pulling at the BACK of the Sun.

If there was an object entering our solar system from "behind the Sun" as of today, then it would have nicely visible in the evening sky this past December and would have been high in the night sky last September.

The Earth orbits the Sun. Nothing stays obscured for more than a couple of weeks.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Is this the same Nibiru that couldn't be assed to turn up to it's own birthday party we all held for it on December 21st last year.... ungrateful sod!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery

So why?

If there was an object entering our solar system from "behind the Sun" as of today, then it would have nicely visible in the evening sky this past December and would have been high in the night sky last September.

The Earth orbits the Sun. Nothing stays obscured for more than a couple of weeks.

Try this one :

www.youtube.com...

Andy Lloyd, English astronomer, has written a number of books on his darkstar site and considers a brown dwarf to be our sun's binary. Any cosmic body can orbit anything. We orbit the sun, one minute we see the sun, then dark arrives and we see nothing. It seems to be the same with the object or brown dwarf on photos : one minute it appears, then it's not. Now these pictures from SOHO are ALWAYS showing discharges, CMEs, etc on the OTHER side of the sun. Why?
Finally, many astronomers say that our sun orbits Sirius.
As for me, I orbit ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

Now these pictures from SOHO are ALWAYS showing discharges, CMEs, etc on the OTHER side of the sun.
SOHO can't see anything on the other side of the Sun. CMEs, etc. occur on all "sides" of the Sun.

No.

edit on 3/11/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking

Sorry, no. No we don't.

And no, astronomers do not say that. Please list them.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Now these pictures from SOHO are ALWAYS showing discharges, CMEs, etc on the OTHER side of the sun.
SOHO can't see anything on the other side of the Sun. CMEs, etc. occur on all "sides" of the Sun.

No.

I suppose you want me to name them that do. My 'many' may be too few for you, but you're a mainstream man, especially if you swallow the ignorance churned out by NASA as well the truth.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I suppose you want me to name them that do.
Well, yes. But just a few would be sufficient.
Do you know how far away Sirius is? Do you know what direction we are moving relative to it? Do you know how fast? Do you know why these questions are relevant?

Do you know what those "astronomers" base their claim on and what does it have to do with a brown dwarf entering the Solar system?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Is this a different Tyche?

258_Tyche

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

When you think about it....there were 2 asteroids (or an asteroid and meteor the same day)...right after that there was another similar sighting and then other, now this dwarf. Maybe this a meteor shower? I think we are passing through something "like" our milky way and this is the beginning of a bombardment with huge amounts of space debris. Lets face it. That's the worst that could happen and ...well, it is in the realm of probability.
edit on 11-3-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I suppose you want me to name them that do.
Well, yes. But just a few would be sufficient.
Do you know how far away Sirius is? Do you know what direction we are moving relative to it? Do you know how fast? Do you know why these questions are relevant?

Do you know what those "astronomers" base their claim on and what does it have to do with a brown dwarf entering the Solar system?

Perhaps the attached will answer a few things for you about the sun and Sirius, and also give a very convincing meaning of Nibiru.

www.viewzone.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Is William Brown an astronomer? Which observatory does he work at?

No. After reading that article, he isn't. His first sentence is a fallacy.

The vast majority of observable stars are binary or multiple star systems.

www.viewzone.com...

Most systems in the Galaxy are not mutiples.

In this Letter I compare recent findings suggesting a low binary star fraction for late-type stars with knowledge concerning the forms of the stellar initial and present-day mass functions for masses down to the hydrogen-burning limit. This comparison indicates that most stellar systems formed in the Galaxy are likely single and not binary, as has been often asserted. Indeed, in the current epoch two-thirds of all main-sequence stellar systems in the Galactic disk are composed of single stars. Some implications of this realization for understanding the star and planet formation process are briefly mentioned.

iopscience.iop.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join