It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utterly Meaningless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
There it is clear as day for the world to see. The thread title was the Argentinian government's word for word response to the referendum taking place on the British Overseas Territory The Falkland Islands. Despite the fact that UN observers are present to ensure that the referendum is free, and fair Buenos Aires consider the democratic process, and self determination to be utterly meaningless.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
There it is clear as day for the world to see. The thread title was the Argentinian government's word for word response to the referendum taking place on the British Overseas Territory The Falkland Islands. Despite the fact that UN observers are present to ensure that the referendum is free, and fair Buenos Aires consider the democratic process, and self determination to be utterly meaningless.

WHAT ?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Originally posted by hotel1

WHAT ?

See BBC news:@

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Come on Hotel being a little lazy here considering it is such a hot topic.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The people who have lived and worked there for generations are using their right of self determination and having a referendum to decide who they want to be with.
Like any free people on earth they are deciding and their choice should be respected by everyone else.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Come on Hotel being a little lazy here considering it is such a hot topic.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The people who have lived and worked there for generations are using their right of self determination and having a referendum to decide who they want to be with.
Like any free people on earth they are deciding and their choice should be respected by everyone else.

Thanks BM getting over a night at my favourite Italian (irony not lost on me) eateries I had just woken up and turned on the news and wanted to get this one out there. Also I am still getting used to the new iPad Mrs Hotel1 bought for me. Any news on Jake?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

the likkle bugger came back with half an ear missing and a decent scar on his face but other than that he is fine

Cheers for remembering dude

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Chuffed to NAAFI breaks for you, Mrs H, and me are relieved, and delighted, give the old boy an estroke from both of us

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Will do once he has eaten the bird on my lawn

new topics

top topics

join