It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aliens stare

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Sorry fellas (and ladies), got a new job that's been consuming me. Haven't had the time to go through with the mirror thing. Will come back to this forum when I do

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Scrying delves into different areas of the mind. Whether you take the simple its subconcious approach and the faces occur during the hypnogogic state or that in altered states we open untapped potential and can create psychic links with other "beings". These faces do appear regardless the theory.

Before any interest in aliens, I first saw a scrying like vision of one when about to go to sleep. I thought, what the hell? Due to this and other strange (not alien abductions... That I know of) occurrences, i study the occult and actively employ scrying.

One strange occurance with scrying was about a year back, how I triggered a steering alien face for the second time. Studying the occult, i was trying to see what alterations in scrying would occur by trying a bunch of pronounciations i came up with for the tetragrammaton (a four letter name attributed to god). One I came up with was similar (though not exactly the same, as a name I later discovered through another alien group) to Joohop of the Andreasson Affair.

Scrying is quite simple to do, however to do it to a level of stable images and even better still audible voices, take practice or natural ability. I have clear images but sporadic and rare audio, images came randomly, with practice I can bring them up more frequently now. Hearing, I am still working on, I never had any natural clairaudience.

If you read the Andreasson Affair (though alledgedly a hoax, still yeilded a result prior to my knowledge of it in scrying) Betty goes into hypnosis, then she has this weight on her hands (a common sign of etheric pressure as it is commonly known. It can manifest as twisting or sinking limbs also, its a sign you moving into an alter state) and they directly communicate with her. Whether she entered an altered state and made contact or the hypnosis (which is already an altered state) triggered the event by slipping deeper or the aliens triggered the shift inconcious to block efforts.

I came on here looking for others with similar experiences. I am coming from the perspective of an Occultist. And its always good to get other perspectives.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have heard of Death being challenged to a game of chess, and lost. But staring contests?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I have had a few abduction memories, only that I remember I was in some kind of room, then, I tried to run, a warning sound started emitting, and then the room started to flash, I remember running to another room where I found some kind of console, I then tried to press all the buttons, after that point I cannot remember.

I wonder why they would be trying to access memories, perhaps they are looking for some kind of "key".

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

Perhaps you too will be "lucky" enough to experience this, so that you too can "brag" in internet "expert" forums and be scoffed by "the experts" that have read "600 pages" of a paper that someone else wrote and by that has such a "firm knowledge" of the subject that he/she can completly disregard 40 years of personal experience . You have no idea have you? I will ask them next time to make you a visit so you too can be so "lucky" and "special", H1ght3chHippie I will mention you.

MM, this just make me laugh. Where science and logic meet the ET. How is a logical person, smart person, well educated person, supposed to believe these accounts. They won't be able to believe it. I didn't either. It was happening my whole life, and I didn't want to believe it. I mind blocked it out. I work on cars, and rebuild guns, and fix air conditioners, and fix roofs, and fix computers.

The ET's, aliens, whatever, are soooooo far advanced and sooooooo far ahead of us here on earth, it is like trying to communicate with a dog. Or a cat. Videotapping a UFO or an aliens in your room. Do you think that's possible. It's hard enough to catch a human on video tape breaking into your car, or house or business. Where do you set up a camera? What direction do you face it? You don't think the batteries would die in the presence of an electro mechanical presence? No one here is trying to make money off their "story".... This is scary sheeeot to the person experiencing it. You think the Lions we tranquilize in the Sahara desert want to be shot with a dart by some dude in a helicopter>

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I was laughing at the guy who your were replying to MM. Not you MM. I 've been reading through your posts. I don't think your are one of the people BS. Your accounts seem similar to mine. And the way you respond make sense to me. They give me a certain feeling, of truth. Thanks for posting MM. Don't quit posting. Expect people to not believe. This stuff is unexplainable, not provable. ET's are super advanced beings. But I feel some of them have good intentions and are worried about us humans, and they want us to peacefully be brought online, once we move off this rock called Earth.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Far fetched theory? Well, staring into your own eyes can, according to black magic, make you remember your own lives:

Ya know...you just invalidated everything you had to say with two little words: "black magic". This really kind of indicates that you are not in r a part f the "real world"...

Now, before you get all carried away objecting to my statements, consider this;

I am, and have been a student of Western Ceremonial Magick, and the Occult in general for the past 40+ years. I have been a regular abductee from 1951 to 1994. And, I believe myself to be ET...

The problem is that you seem to need to relate things extraterrestrial to some fantasy commonly called "black magic"...

Most of the reports from people who claim to have been abducted are products of their own imagination. In that; they are wholly incapable of explaining, or indeed even understanding the events they are experiencing, so...their mind makes up much of the "remembered" aspects of the events.

ET staring into your eyes? Probably not, though he may have taken a look. Induced traumatic experience? Probably not, just you not understanding what's going on, and of course, ET failing to render you wholly unconscious (that would be his bad)

I know how difficult is can be to gather useful data under such circumstance, however it is not impossible. Try setting up a camera that's attached to your computer. It doesn't matter so much if you actually capture any useful images, the behavior of the application can be very revealing...

You should also try to arrange for other data collection strategies...the data you collect can be quite useful.

And above all...leave out the "black magic", it is useless, and may damage your collected data.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I sometimes fantasize about alien encounters too, to get attention, just like you, their silky smooth heads, black mirror eyes.. yeah.....

edit on 26-9-2014 by BeyondMirrors because: Adding a relevant video.

edit on 26-9-2014 by BeyondMirrors because: Had To.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sounds like someone has a case of "I'm stuck in the 80's and I can't get out"
edit on 27-9-2014 by mackey88 because: i can't speel

I've never heard of aliens staring, but I find it extremely interesting. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wonders about all this. Thanks to the OP for making this thread. I think its fascinating!
edit on 27-9-2014 by mackey88 because: i kant speel

edit on 27-9-2014 by mackey88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join