It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aliens stare

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
reply to post by zysin5

Learn real latin and not some online translate tool. The message was for DAVID64, he uses latin in his subtext to "seem smart" ....

And you should learn the site's T&C. Anything not ENGLISH used in a post should really come with a translation to stay within the rules.

On topic: I don't believe you have ever seen an alien. The way you write and speak makes me think you are just kidding yourself and trying to enrol others in your wishful thinking. Sorry for being honest if you feel offended.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

I can actually read both.
However I fail to see how using latin on the assumption that someone else can't, and therefore shouldn't be allowed to have a biblical
quote as a signature, is relevent to anything in this thread. Seems more like an Ad Hominem.

edit on 10-3-2013 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I don't believe you have ever seen an alien. The way you write and speak makes me think you are just kidding yourself and trying to enrol others in your wishful thinking.

Can you prove that? Where is the proof! I demand proof!

Lol.

Reductio ad absurdum (Google-friendly latin, kids)
edit on 10-3-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Actually Latin is an interesting language.
ie it has its roots in offworld languages as do most of ours. There is a ple'o'sha'n tie to a root language there.

Do you remember more than the checkups and have any recall of more types of ET than greys? Is this greys you see? Or blues?

I believe they look at you to manage you and perhaps put in nuggets of memories, but they already know you, and your past life. Soul skills don't require eye contact to read the energy signature of another either. Also, Ets manage people all their lives for this incarnation. Some are not positive with intentions, so people have many diverse groups. Greys often work with nordic type ETs.

Past life memories or implanted memories are given, perhaps in all cases, most don't remember, having awareness its taking place is not common, but everyone is being managed.

edit on 10-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I don't owe you anything, and I certainly don't owe any of you any proof. This post is not for you. I'm not going to spend my day watching videos of me sleeping so that you can be satisfied with "proof".

Oh, I understand.
You don't need proof of a phenomena that has been haunting you for forty years, so we don't either.

I mean if capturing world-shattering evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial beings would also necessitate having to watch a few boring hours of you actually sleeping, what's the point right ?

edit on 10-3-2013 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
Oh, I understand.
You don't need proof of a phenomena that has been haunting you for forty years, so we don't either.

I mean if capturing world-shattering evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial beings would also necessitate having to watch a few boring hours of you actually sleeping, what's the point right ?

So, your claim is that anyone that can't prove something, then it's becuase they won't do it - and therefore it did not happen? Get off your high horse. How many things in your life have you no proof for, accepting what other people are saying you are (Yoda wise he is). I'm not on a crusade to prove anything, accept it. All the millions of people claiming to have been abducted, they must be lying since they don't spend every waking hour trying to prove it is happening?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm not on a crusade to prove anything, accept it.

You did make a thread. With many claims. The TAC clearly states, hoaxes are grounds for the Ban Hammer.
Might want to move this thread to the grey area.. No proof needed in those threads.
So was not making a threat, as you see it.. I just thought this thread would fit in better in the folder Called the Grey Area. Infact you might be taken more seriously in that folder.
(But you seem to only read and see what you wanted to see. You feel threatened. Hence you feel I am making threats.) No a friendly warning hoaxes will get you banned, and that this thread belongs in the Grey area. Plain and simple.. Nothing more nothing less.. So do not twist my words to suit your agenda.

We get curious, and then you get very defensive. The hallmark of any hoaxer, or Teller of Tall tales.

Comman sense truths, and yes there is much proof for so much in this world. When thinkin within the 5 sense realm. You are like in attack mode... Why not take a chill pill.. And think about what you are saying before you start typing in cryptic words.. That not all of us are privy too.
And again it was rude to denote, I do not understand english....

Simply going off topic... So I am done here.. Sorry I came in and asked you a smiple question.. Gezzshhh.
edit on 10-3-2013 by zysin5 because: spell check on isle 4

Dude... Your thread should stay on ATS.. But be moved to the Grey Area.. Not taken off the site. But in a different folder... That is all I was saying.. So we are clear on that point.
So many stories I have.. I DO NOT post.. As I can not back up my words.. Its all I have, are my own words.. But the truth is. That is not good enough to hold up in our current Status quo of the world.

Are there aliens... YES 100%.
But your stories... Something smells funny bout the whole thing. And how new you are here... Ive been around.. Ive seen the best hoaxes and lies.. And the worst.
Yours atleast is not the worst most blatent lies I have read.
So I am not discredit you 100%.
LOL I asked you a question that I tried to look up on google. It was wrong, and you Ribbed me for it.
So you are going to get ribbed Back..

edit on 10-3-2013 by zysin5 because: Spelling again....

edit on 10-3-2013 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What is allowed, happens, and what isn't never happens. ET doesnt prove they're here, but they do nudge. And there is nothing anyone can do themselves to prove they're here. They're way over our heads, can freeze the time program in your mind, redo everything in your room, house, take you for a week, a month, drop you off one second after they took you. You can be having some kind surgeory, in an altered state, feel something trickle down into your ear, and if you're not paralyzed, reach up, feel the blood, suddenly its all gone, for everything was paused, you were cleaned up, and now your arm is very heavy and won't lift. Our technology is nothing to them, and I don't just mean your camera, which would only capture something if they wanted it to. What I mean is our top para military, or co-op (the low level toys given by some faction of et) can't poke them with sticks. We can't intercept. We can't prevent dna from being taken even when its not allowed, for example AB- is not allowed. That was quite an experience in itself finding out that it wasn't, finding out that there is a defense team here and its not quite human, and that you still get the scoop marks, because ET is over everyone's heads.

And if ET didn't clean up and remove all evidence or cover the whole thing, our para military would.

But anyone at all can seek for answers, and even for some memories for everyone is being managed.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
The TAC clearly states, hoaxes are grounds for the Ban Hammer.
Might want to move this thread to the grey area.. No proof needed in those threads.

No one has ever proved alien abduction, but you are threatening me with a ban or moving me to another forum because I have no proof of my own abduction - like any other alien abduction ever in the history of mankind? Listen to yourself. Perhaps you are just upset with me and want revenge since you couldnt find a proper argument? Power over me you want, yes ? (Yoda again) Perhaps "chillz pillz" is for you yourself and you too? So sad.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So, your claim is that anyone that can't prove anything it's becuase they won't do it - and therefore it did not happen? Get off your high horse. How many things in your life have you no proof for, accepting what other people are saying you are (Yoda wise he is)? I'm not on a crusade to prove anything, accept it.

No, I'm not claiming anything. And I no, in my life, I don't accept anything without proof. Even stuff about myself.
I don't understand how you could possibly expect to get anything out of a discussion where everyone accepts your point of view without question. That is called a monologue, not a discussion. So yeah. I do get that people question your experience, and I don't get that you don't.

"Named must your fear be before banish it you can" (-Yoda- : wise HE is).

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I don't understand how you could possibly expect to get anything out of a discussion where everyone accepts your point of view without question. That is called a monologue, not a discussion. So yeah. I do get that people question your experience, and I don't get that you don't.

And I can't understand that you demand proof from me for my alien abductions where there has never been any proof for alien abductions in the history of mankind. And alien abductions have reportedly been going on for thousands of years - documented all the way back to Ancient Babylon 3000 BC of not even longer. But, no, MM has to prove it is real, or else you will BAN or move thread to "Grey Area". Yum... Seems unfair, no?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

He's "afraid it isn't good enough" for him.

You do understand why that was said don't you?

Not saying it didn't happen, but more physical evidence would help to show it was something other than a story from the OP.

Here is a good example...

I can say I see a unicorn crapping in my yard, and this has happened for many years.

Now would you not want to see some type of physical evidence to show that it was or has happened, or would you just take my word on it?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
OP, I think you might be misunderstanding the governing philosophy of the reasonable majority of people who read and post on this forum. Essentially, it's about a persistent curiosity to try and get some answers about the UFO mystery and work out what might lie behind it. Whether that turns out to be a collection of hoaxes, misinterpreted natural phenomena and optical illusions, or a history of extraterrestrial visitation covered up by governments, or anything in-between or outside those bounds, what really matters to people is trying to dispel the veil of mystery - trying to shine light in the darkness, establish if not a definitive overarching Truth, at least a collection of things that are true, in other words to do what human beings have been trying to do for as long as they've existed: investigate, work stuff out, find answers..

The reason your post and others like it attract some criticism is because they seem to come from a standpoint of almost anti-curiosity, where you claim to experience a long history of truly exceptional, mind-blowing phenomena that lie well outside the bounds of commonly known and understood experience but then display absolutely no desire to investigate it. And your attempts to even understand it seem limited to abstract, hypothetical speculation about the psychology/intentions of your supposed abductors. You have to understand that to a community of curious people who want to replace mystery with knowledge and try to figure out why and how stuff works, your resigned, matter-of-fact attitude to truly extraordinary events seems crushingly, depressingly nihilistic - the antithesis of the spirit of inquiry and human progress.

Further to that, a lot of self-proclaimed abductees such as yourself couple this uncurious acceptance of their experiences with a kind of self-righteous, morally superior tone toward anyone who requests evidence - as though any kind of position besides total, immediate credulity is mean spirited and cynical and narrow minded. But that's not fair. People who are slow to believe are not bad people - the advancement of human civilisation has largely been the work of individuals who refused to take someone else's word for it and wanted to find the evidence. There's a latent culture on this site, probably absorbed from religion, that ascribes greater human value to the believer than the questioner - that demonises the skeptic as a proud fool enslaved to their own human ego and neglectful of their spiritual side. This is contrasted with the enlightened, aware, more highly conscious state of the believer or experiencer or whatever...

But that's a really dangerous and specious dichotomy to be promulgating. Sure, there are arrogant, close-minded materialists who refuse to look beyond the ordinary and have no imagination to make creative discoveries. It's certainly fair to say that human progress has also depended to some extent on leaps of faith and people being prepared to look at things differently. But if we ever get to the point where people can waltz into a public forum and say "been abducted repeatedly by aliens, they tend to stare at me from close range: anyway, let's discuss - what are the reasons for their staring?" and the initial outlandish premise is just accepted, and a discussion ensues about alien-staring motivations with complete acceptance of the scenario then....we should all give up reading or investigating this subject because all standards of evidence are moot and basically anything anyone says is true (which, given the history of ufology means that pretty much EVERYTHING people can imagine about them is true, all at once.)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

No one has ever proved alien abduction, but you are threatening me with a ban or moving me to another forum because I have no proof of my own abduction - like any other alien abduction ever in the history of mankind?

And that is why some would like to see more evidence, and it would surely help your case..

Now as for moving this to the hoax bin, that shouldn't happen but if you put this in the gray area you have a better chance for members to read.

You will need to understand that wherever this ends up, you will be asked for more evidence so you should be prepared.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The same thing happened to me, but I do have proof !

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

"Named must your fear be before banish it you can"

Since I have apparently already started to preach today I will answer your question with the only correct answer:

Your fear is not knowing, your prison is time. Banish time and you will know all - time is the bars in your prison cell. The ones that have understanding will hear and the deaf will not understand a word.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

The same thing happened to me, but I do have proof !

Great I thought it was only me seeing those things.....

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

I'm not clicking on that, buddy...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
reply to post by Ismail

I'm not clicking on that, buddy...

It's just a picture. But I have to agree with everyone here. You must have evidence - however, you made the statement that there's no evidence for abductions. I kind of disagree with you. People have reportedly found things inside their bodies after they experienced an abduction that emitted radio frequencies used by satellites(and other man made tech). And when the objects were removed, the object stopped emitting the frequencies. I've also seen surgeries done when they were removing the object. Does that prove an abduction? Maybe not, but it does prove something happened.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by malkovichmalkovich
OP, I think you might be misunderstanding the governing philosophy of the reasonable majority of people who read and post on this forum. Essentially, it's about a persistent curiosity to try and get some answers about the UFO mystery and work out what might lie behind it. Whether that turns out to be a collection of hoaxes, misinterpreted natural phenomena and optical illusions, or a history of extraterrestrial visitation covered up by governments, or anything in-between or outside those bounds, what really matters to people is trying to dispel the veil of mystery - trying to shine light in the darkness, establish if not a definitive overarching Truth, at least a collection of things that are true, in other words to do what human beings have been trying to do for as long as they've existed: investigate, work stuff out, find answers..

The reason your post and others like it attract some criticism is because they seem to come from a standpoint of almost anti-curiosity, where you claim to experience a long history of truly exceptional, mind-blowing phenomena that lie well outside the bounds of commonly known and understood experience but then display absolutely no desire to investigate it. And your attempts to even understand it seem limited to abstract, hypothetical speculation about the psychology/intentions of your supposed abductors. You have to understand that to a community of curious people who want to replace mystery with knowledge and try to figure out why and how stuff works, your resigned, matter-of-fact attitude to truly extraordinary events seems crushingly, depressingly nihilistic - the antithesis of the spirit of inquiry and human progress.

Further to that, a lot of self-proclaimed abductees such as yourself couple this uncurious acceptance of their experiences with a kind of self-righteous, morally superior tone toward anyone who requests evidence - as though any kind of position besides total, immediate credulity is mean spirited and cynical and narrow minded. But that's not fair. People who are slow to believe are not bad people - the advancement of human civilisation has largely been the work of individuals who refused to take someone else's word for it and wanted to find the evidence. There's a latent culture on this site, probably absorbed from religion, that ascribes greater human value to the believer than the questioner - that demonises the skeptic as a proud fool enslaved to their own human ego and neglectful of their spiritual side. This is contrasted with the enlightened, aware, more highly conscious state of the believer or experiencer or whatever...

But that's a really dangerous and specious dichotomy to be promulgating. Sure, there are arrogant, close-minded materialists who refuse to look beyond the ordinary and have no imagination to make creative discoveries. It's certainly fair to say that human progress has also depended to some extent on leaps of faith and people being prepared to look at things differently. But if we ever get to the point where people can waltz into a public forum and say "been abducted repeatedly by aliens, they tend to stare at me from close range: anyway, let's discuss - what are the reasons for their staring?" and the initial outlandish premise is just accepted, and a discussion ensues about alien-staring motivations with complete acceptance of the scenario then....we should all give up reading or investigating this subject because all standards of evidence are moot and basically anything anyone says is true (which, given the history of ufology means that pretty much EVERYTHING people can imagine about them is true, all at once.)

Bleh! Let's just agree to disagree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join