It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo sighting in riverena nsw at 8 56pm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hello all

Just witnessed a UFO sighting in wagga wagga nsw, both my partner and i sighted it, it had no engine sound, no aircraft lights that flash like man made ones, it was very bright like looking at one of the brightest stars in the night sky, maybe even a planet, it disapears into thin air and then not long after a commet also shooted down in the path of where it traveled, it was seen flying east to south of wagga wagga. anyone see it?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Report it to MUFON as well. That way more people can see you account and perhaps correlate it.

Kratos

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
My dogs have been going off at nothing alot tonight so i went to have a look around, this was at about 8:30ish, couldn't see anything on the ground or anywhere near that could have em spooked, but i did spend about 10-15 mins watching the stars fly.

That's about the only way i can describe it, seen alot of night sky.. they could be sat's but i don't recall being able to see sat's so clearly and all in different headings.

Nothing major.. but normally i see nothing, great view though SW-NSW up in the highlands.. bugger all light pollution.. cant quite recall seeing the sat's be so active. they held no tail (thought of that), just dots really high up moving in a few different headings nice and smooth.

And yes.. im out there alot when i can be, so unless there's some satellite parade going on up there, this isnt my normal sky tonight.. could be related to the pass we just got too.. but i doubt that, these were big shiny dots with no burn.
edit on 10-3-2013 by Xarian6 because: Grammmmmmaaaaarrrr!!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Hey, wow
I'm in good ol wagga too, was just outside having a smoke n looking at the stars.
I just did my first thread on my sightings, all from this area too

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

If you have a smart phone get yourself a sky watcher app and you can check to see if it was a satellite. Sometimes they appear very bright at this time of the night

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Sounds like the ISS.

It was visible in your area at that time.

Here's it's track path...

edit on 10/3/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaded27

nice to see a fellow wagga wagga member on here haha, my girl and i saw this thing and it was no craft, deffinantly bigger then a sattilite, was too low, no sound, i do have stellrium but it was to low for any stars and deffinantly no where near the airport, it went towards mount austin but was only about that distance near the hospital.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

and yes i did see the ISS pass over but was way to high, so in this time frame i saw a low flying ufo, a commet and the ISS haha, what an eventful night! this was far far brighter then the ISS.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Cool, I'm out past lake Albert. It's a gorgeous night out there, looks like I'll be up for a while tonight

My wife thinks I'm nuts laying on our kids trampoline at night

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
OP said east to south, ISS isn't on that heading although it did pass as you say.

There were a few of them. and in weird headings. too many in one space of time, that's why i even bothered taking notice and posting. Seen the ISS and many more sat's many times but not as frequent as tonight, nor so low, nor so bright.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I'm kind of familiar with the area... do you think that it may be related to any type of activities coming from the near by RAAF base??

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
So im gonna reply as mad as it sounds.

After reading your post, although I've never seen anything out of the ordinary after star gazing many a night sky. I went out to have a smoke. To me and this is just crazy weird Sh!t. But anyway I'll say it...

There seemed to be too many stars. Way to many. North central vic looking north and up. Are all the satellites crashing back to earth

I've always though possibilities of others up there and wanted to see for myself. But I feel kinda spooked about it. If there's more out there or up there I'm not ready.

I'm gonna s&f too, maybe more have seen something unusual

Era: rural area with next to no light pollution. Dog not acting weird though
edit on 10-3-2013 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Minn minn? A bit too far east but not impossible.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected

After reading your post, although I've never seen anything out of the ordinary after star gazing many a night sky. I went out to have a smoke. To me and this is just crazy weird Sh!t. But anyway I'll say it...

There seemed to be too many stars. Way to many. North central vic looking north and up. Are all the satellites crashing back to earth

I'm gonna step out and have a look too, now that you all mention it.
edit on 10/3/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

UMMM, WTF?!?!?!? Where have all the stars gone? I can see the Majalenic clouds, I can see some of the stars but most of them are not there. Must be some weird haze around.- Central Vic

I'm going out to have another look.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

It deffinantly not.RAAF as its base it further out, I'm not aware of secret craft as I knew a worker who was there.for.some time and is into ufology and never saw a thing, most of all no sounds no flashing and I saw another commet just a moment ago.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

And yes.. im out there alot when i can be, so unless there's some satellite parade going on up there, this isnt my normal sky tonight.. could be related to the pass we just got too.. but i doubt that, these were big shiny dots with no burn.

Just wanted to ask what pass are you talking about? I'm intrigued by you description. I though my eyes ( or mind lol) were deceiving me.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

There is a unusual haze and cloud cover rolling in and I can see flashing light just over the back of my place but to far too see the origin, its either a storm or something more puzzling, no storms predicted tonight.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

No, min min lights are a kind of miragelike light that is sometimes seen on the edges of the desert in Aus. Truckies are usually the ones who see them but that is because they are up at night driving the highways. Like I said, a bit far east but possible.

Look up min min lights on google and google images.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
We just had a few chunks of space rock fly by over the weekend
so one could say debris or relatives of those bigger ones. (is what i meant by pass)

and yep.. i went out a few mins ago to have another look and it's all low cloud now, no stars, no sky
no FB or twitter either but the net seems oki... dunno if that's related but both sites are down here..

EDIT:scrap that last part, they working now but for 2 hours they wern't, total timeouts.
edit on 10-3-2013 by Xarian6 because: stuff..

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

E
Well I'm in suburbia and this was way above the horizon and it was about 10 0clock high.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join