It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life of UFO sightings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hi guys and girls, I have decided to share my sightings with anyone interested.

I have had many over the years, and yes some were just unusual lights in the sky, I will leave them out of this thread and focus on the more interesting ones.

Some of my friends think I have some kind of connection but I just put it down to my location and the amount of time I spend looking up.

I live in rural Australia and am blessed with beautiful clear skies. I'm 37 and have always been fascinated with astronomy.

I'm not looking for stars (I don't even understand what they are for) I'm more looking for similar accounts and ideas on what some of these things could be.

My first sighting happened when I was around 14. A small group of friends and myself were playing a game of soccer when I noticed a cigar shaped object at very high altitude, I brought this to the attention of the only person close to my location at that time.
We watched it for about 2 minutes until a cloud blocked it from our view.

To me it looked as if it was higher than jets would fly, making it around four times the size of a jumbo jet. It was metallic grey colour, it was seamless and was the same at both ends.

My next sighting happened in the early 90's. I took my dog for a run at the family farm, something I did every week.
I was close to a small creek that was surrounded by lots of trees, when a bright metallic, fast moving object caught my eye.

The object was about the size of a basketball, maybe a little larger, it was metallic silver colour, was fairly close (within 50 feet) and was moving very fast between the trees. It was clearly under intelligent control as it weaved in between the trees. It was gone within seconds but left me in astonishment.

My next sighting and the most amazing one I've seen happened in June 2007.
I was returning home after some grocery shopping when a bright red/amber coloured light caught my attention out of the side window.
At first I thought it was the headlight of a plane coming directly towards me, I thought it was going to crash.
So I stopped my car and rolled down the window, it was getting closer and closer but there was no engine sound.
I got out of my car and watched in complete awe as it flew just over the tree tops and came to a complete stop directly above me.

The object was a solid amber colour, no blinking or flickering, it was a sphere shape when it was above me but as it approached it was more flattened (like a squashed tennis ball)

I couldn't believe it, it was like something out of a movie.
I was praying for another car to come so I get another witness to what I was seeing, but no one came.

All of a sudden the object seemed to get smaller, it appeared to travel directly up making it appear to get smaller.
That's when I remembered I had an old friend that lived not far from where I was.
Keeping my eye on the object (which now looked like a bright red star)
I got back in my car and drove as fast as I could to my mates house, I managed to keep track of its location until I got there.

I raced to his door and pounded frantically on it until he answered it.
My adrenaline was pumping so hard all I could say was "there's a UFO"
While pointing in the direction of it.
I explained to him what had just happened while we watched the red light sit stationary in the night sky.
He started to doubt me and think it was just a star after about 10 or 15 minutes of it just sitting there doing nothing. I told him I was sure it was not a star and not to take his eyes from it.
Finally it did something. It rocked back and forth about four times (like a falling leaf) then it shot off horizontally across the sky in a kind of skipping or pulsing movement at very high speed.
We both started jumping around screaming obscenities.

Two things that have really stuck with me about this sighting was at the time it was close to me and directly above me, I remember thinking how it seemed strange that it all of a sudden got smaller, I think i may have experienced a very brief missing time thing.
The other thing was the 10 to 15 minute period it just sat in the sky, it was as if it was mimicking a star.

I was also left with an image in my mind of two typical greys sitting behind a control panel piloting the craft, I'm not sure if its just my imagination or something more.

We reported that sighting.

Over the next week I believe I saw the same or similar objects on two occasions although far away.

Since then I have seen a few odd things but nothing that compares to the above sightings.

A few weeks ago I was star gazing when I saw what looked like a satellite (same speed and colour etc) but instead of one light source it had two side by side, and was way past midnight so I don't think it could have been a satellite.

That's my history of personal sightings in a nut shell.
I'm looking forward to hearing feedback on my experiences.

Cheers guys.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hi there,

Was nice to read your experiences with UFOs.
I'm half a dreamer and I like to believe it is all possible. I am also fascinated by the nightsky. I don't live in rural Australia
so clear nightskies are more exceptional for me. Nevertheless I spend countless hours staring at infinity when I get the occasion.
I never had your sort of type 2 experience with UFO s but I have a very good eye. I had a few "WTF on EARTH is that light up ther"... and I'm a very realistic person. I don't lie to myself.
recently I was getting out of my wood workshop in the countryside at night. I was looking at the sky (always secretly hoping the mothership to pop in front of me) and I saw a red/orange orb moving quite high. Star-sized. Its colour and "organic movements" excluded all stars/satelites/known manmade craft explanation.
It moved like a little fish in a pond. Curious, going up down let right... I was like "ok here is one".
The way I can relate to your story is that as soon as I thought "I'm gonna show this to my father", the little red thing kind of stopped. And you gonna say i'm an idiot, but I thought... that little #er is hiding! He's mimicking a star... There was probably no connection between my sighting and the fact that it stopped but my point is, after all look at the octopuss. If it is disturbed, it will stop and take the appearance of its environement. That little dude just stopped and pretended to be a star. It would probably be the best evading technique from escaping downwards sight. Just stand still and good luck for anyone to remember which dot you are...
))

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaded27

Thanks for sharing.I live out in the African Bush,and ive had quite a few sightings here too,some of which my hubby and kids also witnessed.Im also lucky to not have much light pollution,and being Africa,there are no military bases which could be responsible for advanced aircraft-we hardly see normal commercial jets,way in the distance occasionally,and the chopper for the gold always comes in the daytime with its trademark chopper looks and sound.
The ufo that has returned quite a few times,is the Orange(but it showed itself without its bright orange light once-and its really like a copper ball).If one sees things like this out here,it rules out military craft,and we all know what a satellite looks like.This one was in orange light mode,then as i looked,it killed the lights,and could be seen as a coppercolored ball-shape-it was close enough for me to see that with the naked eye.Then it suddenly switched its lights on again,and appeared to come really close(by which time my jaw had dropped,and i was propably drooling) it seemed to be coming in to Land-and then receded into the distance,and sped off.Amazing sighting.
The first time i saw it,i was busy outside after dark,and as i went into the house to get something,i noticed this huge orange flare-like light,hanging in the sky close by our yard.I thought to myself:"Thats weird for this flare to be here,hanging over the mine"(i live on a goldmine out in the Bush) It hung there for a few minutes,i was just looking at it,in complete puzzlement-then as i started walking closer-it retreated very fast in a "backwards arc" type manoeuvre,till it dissappeared in the distance.
After that its been back a number of times,sometimes it seems to venture closer,but always it seems to be interacting with me in a way.
Summertime is our rain season,we get truly epic thunderstorms,but it does make for cloudy skies,sometimes for nights on end.In winter its an amateur astronomer's dream out here-the sky is very clear and beautiful.But if something wants to be seen,it will,so clouds cover nothing,really.Im looking forward to the day i can afford a telescope-its will be awesome.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Logiciel

Thanks for the reply

I take a lot of interest in the red UFO reports for obvious reasons. The Phoenix lights for example. I defiantly think they are real and they are here.

I enjoyed hearing your experiance.
I wonder how long the one I saw would have sat still for as I believe it departed because a plane seemed to be heading its way, wich I think made it decide to leave.
The little bugger might have stayed there all night and made me look crazy

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

maybe the legends that talk about the relation between alien visitors and gold are true

There was this mesopotamian myth about was it the Anunakis or whatever that made us men from monkeys so we could better mine for gold. They needed gold. Gooooooolllld....

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing your experiance too.
One thing I do now is I always carry a powerful laser pointer with me, I often wonder what would have happened if I had one at the time and tried to make contact.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I mean how stubbornly stupid must you be today to still think:
1. Earth is exceptional and humans are the chosen, unique living being in this reality.
2. The universe is sterile. "Nothing can live in a vacuum man..." I mean, we are friggin star dust. Why would anything out of this planet would be different that what can be found here. Microcosmes, macrocosmes... life is mathematical, not an abstract coincidence. Life WILL manage to create itself out of "nothing". Life IS the ultimate nergy. Life is a mathematical recipie that will hack any type of energy... That is why I believe a lot of UFOs are just pure energy. Plasma. Some type of cosmos plancton...
Ok I've lost the thread of my monologue hahaha
Anyway, some people can embrace the beauty of our life here, now... Some can't. Even if I get depressed, I focus on all this, on the paradox of our lives, on the immensity of possibilities. And I know someday somehow I will have some answers.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Logiciel

Yeah that is something that crossed my mind too-however, any aliens who'd try and steal this mine's gold is tangling with my hubby's boss,and his massive year-end production bonus-God help em!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I just use a normal torch and switch off our yard lights-it works too.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thanks for your story, very inspirational

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
“then as i started walking closer-it retreated very fast”

“and came to a complete stop directly above me”

“as soon as I thought "I'm gonna show this to my father the little red thing kind of stopped"

What I find interesting is that all 3 of you had encounters where the UFO seemed to be aware of you and your thoughts or movements. I have read this before and it all ways makes me wonder if the observer is telling the truth. Of course the more one reads these types of things the more normal they become. But you would think that something so high would be unaware of little ole you out there in the dark. And there may be multiple people watching it at the same time for miles around.

I am going out on a long breakable limb here, but how could they possibly know what Logical was thinking unless they had some kind of sixth sense responder? But picking up thought waves may be too advanced for even them.

It does make me wonder though if they have some kind of radar that can pin point where living bodies are around them. Like how we have thermal night vision [which we got from the aliens] and can see warm bodies in the dark. Imagine the view if the crafts whole underbody works as a transparent screen.

The thing is though, if they react to everyone who starts walking toward/away from them they would not get much science work done. And why would they care about each individual? Maybe they were thinking of abducting Shady but decided against it since they had something else to do. I would not put it past them to abduct people randomly when the opportunity presents itself. But maybe that night they were out to collect bats and did not want to deviate from their plan. Or maybe Shady was not a good specimen because their quota called for the opposite sex.

Someone once said, every time you see a UFO there is a good chance it is going to an abduction or has just left one.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

In my case I believe the UFO was just interested in the headlights of my car, and decided to come in for a closer look. The thing came very close, I would have been able to throw a rock and most likely hit the thing.

All I can do is relay my experiance, I have no answers as to what it was, who it was or what it was doing.

I have no proof apart from the friend who also witnessed it, I also still have emails between myself and the NSW UFO research to proof that I did report the sighting in June 07.

I tried to get a transcript of the interview they gave me. I remember the guy that interviewed me made some interesting comments and he also told me about several other reports of similar sightings around the same time. Unfortunately they couldn't find it, but they sent me the original emails. I'd be happy to post them if you would be interested.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Do you get a feeling to go outside and look up
when you have your sightings

i did when i used to see them sadly i dont see
them that often anymore

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Thats what it did,the first time it came here-but its ok if you don't believe me,i really don't care,and i mean that in a nice way.My husband and kids have on different occasions also witnessed this orange ufo,btw.Anyway,i usually just post my experiences for the record,and its interesting to hear of other's similar experiences.Its nice to be able to discuss experiences that one usually can not,with folks around one in the "real world".

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

I always get that feeling and I never see anything.
The times I have seen somthing has been when I have least expected it.

I also haven't seen anything lately, but I keep looking.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I have seen them before too, so I do not discount anyones sightings, just trying to understand the odd things that sometimes happen when they take place. I would imagine the small ones being seen are drone devices [flying cameras].

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

good post man, the universe is truly amazing. we are like ants in the middle of a distant desert.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

“then as i started walking closer-it retreated very fast”

“and came to a complete stop directly above me”

“as soon as I thought "I'm gonna show this to my father the little red thing kind of stopped"

What I find interesting is that all 3 of you had encounters where the UFO seemed to be aware of you and your thoughts or movements. I have read this before and it all ways makes me wonder if the observer is telling the truth. Of course the more one reads these types of things the more normal they become. But you would think that something so high would be unaware of little ole you out there in the dark. And there may be multiple people watching it at the same time for miles around.

I am going out on a long breakable limb here, but how could they possibly know what Logical was thinking unless they had some kind of sixth sense responder? But picking up thought waves may be too advanced for even them.

It does make me wonder though if they have some kind of radar that can pin point where living bodies are around them. Like how we have thermal night vision [which we got from the aliens] and can see warm bodies in the dark. Imagine the view if the crafts whole underbody works as a transparent screen.

The thing is though, if they react to everyone who starts walking toward/away from them they would not get much science work done. And why would they care about each individual? Maybe they were thinking of abducting Shady but decided against it since they had something else to do. I would not put it past them to abduct people randomly when the opportunity presents itself. But maybe that night they were out to collect bats and did not want to deviate from their plan. Or maybe Shady was not a good specimen because their quota called for the opposite sex.

Someone once said, every time you see a UFO there is a good chance it is going to an abduction or has just left one.

when something like this happens i think it affects everyone different, either thru our own way of though or it could even be the ufo somehow psychologically affecting us and making our minds think a different way.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

I have seen them before too, so I do not discount anyones sightings, just trying to understand the odd things that sometimes happen when they take place. I would imagine the small ones being seen are drone devices [flying cameras].

Yeah, after my sighting of the red orb/sphere UFO I have looked into many different sightings of similar objects, and there are heaps, particularly in New Zealand. And I agree they seem to be drones or scout crafts. Like the Phoenix lights sightings people reported seeing these things come from the bigger craft.

I also recently heard a ufologist say that abductions seem to have stopped, he believes they now seem to be able to upload information from their targets, and I kind of feel that's what happened to me when it hovered above me and I sensed a small skip in time. But thats just me speculating.

new topics

top topics

join