It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation and the "Little Deaths"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I'm sorry but could resist commenting on your title. In French "la petite morte" is little death and usually means an orgasm. You do have some interesting viewpoints and I think I will read this entire thread and see if I get what your saying.
edit on 24-3-2013 by maddog3n8 because: typos

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog3n8

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I am aware of that. Another poster has pointed it out as well. I took the phrase, the quote, out of context to apply a new meaning. What should I have titled it? It's too late to edit now anyway.

edit on 24-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Maybe [Reincarnation and the "Little Slices of Death"] w/a Ginsu knife...LOL...I don't know either. Again, I didn't read the whole thread but when I saw the title and that there was anything referring to "le petite morte" I couldn't resist. No harm meant.

However, just re-read your posit. I can't say that I am a re-incarnation fan, but am heavily into physics. I am also very much an Electric Universe model type of person and as such believe that energy or matter cannot be destroyed but only changed. And humans most definitely are electrical beings. So what happens when we die? Maybe re-incarnation explains my position. I guess we will all find out at some time or another!

Another avenue is the recent hypothesis dealing with string theory, that seems to be gaining popular support, is that the energy that we call dark matter is the counter force for the other 4 known Universal forces (EMF, Gravitational Force, Strong Nuclear Force, and Weak Nuclear Force) and should it become stronger that the universe would simply fall apart.

I am trying to remember who it was that proposed it. If I remember or stumble across it I will post it.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Wonderful Post, you seem very informed and well spoken on this topic. The questions you pose do give a lot to think about. If only all topics on this site could be not only posted, but discussed in as logical and civilized manner as this one has been. Star for you OP

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join