It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding a ‘Bridge to the Afterlife’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Finding a ‘Bridge to the Afterlife’
HUDSON - After her 22-year-old son died, Karen Mossey wanted to still be able to hear his voice.

Through a ghost-hunting technique called EVP - electronic voice phenomenon - Mossey believes she has found a way to hear her son and her father, who died two years ago.

About four years ago, Mossey’s son Robert Browning died after having a seizure while fishing. He suffered from a seizure disorder after a car accident when he was 16.

“I always believed life continues after death,” Mossey said.

When people ask her how many children she has, Mossey still replies four.

“Rob is always with me,” she said. “He’s just in another room.”

After her son’s death, Mossey was looking for confirmation of her beliefs. She turned to a friend who had been capturing EVP since the 1970s. She heard some of his recordings and started working with him.

The two found the American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena, a group dedication to the research and practice of EVP. She’s now a member.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Move on Mossey. stop obsessing over the past, its not healthy. Let the dead take care of the dead.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I still CAN'T GET my image to show on the side! The avatar thing!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I understand what that woman is talking about. My brother was like a son and friend and more to me. It pains me to think I might forget the sound of his voice. I think about that almost every night.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Move on Mossey. stop obsessing over the past, its not healthy. Let the dead take care of the dead.

I believe there's an appropriate time for grieving & a time to put it to rest and move on (although healthy doses of remembrance is ok).

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e

Originally posted by Netchicken

I believe there's an appropriate time for grieving & a time to put it to rest and move on (although healthy doses of remembrance is ok).

i second that

REMEMBER: unless you are a "advanced spiritual master" who can see and communicate and deal effectively with paranormal entity, you will have no ideal "who" is leaving you an EVP, for the case reference of this thread, the women who is hoping to record some kind of EVP and hoped that it was coming from her deceased father/son is... hoping too much

if she really love her father/son and wanted to do something for them, she should pay and bribe God, angels with $$$ that they recognize like:-

1) love towards mankind, helps to spread the gospel with love
2) love your family/neighbor/community, do your bits to foster a harmonious, peaceful and loving society
3) etc... etc... etc...

then pray for them

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kisorrell
I still CAN'T GET my image to show on the side! The avatar thing!

well it works now

new topics

top topics

join