It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kindergarten teacher brings her own blood to class and gets children to taste it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's sure better than if she bit a pasty into the shape of a gun.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Totally Unacceptable - I did a bit of digging and found this picture of her.

Grab your pitchforks.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

What a dumb person.

How can you be that dumb ?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Thats taking PDHPE to a whole new level, explaining the menstrual system to kindergartners maybe LOL?
OR BATH SALTS!! I BLAME BATH SALTS

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

HIV isn't the issue, it dies pretty swiftly when away from body temp. Hepatitis, now that's easy to pass on that way/ Ich. Sack her ASAP.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

The only blood drinking Ive witnessed is by christians. catholic and protestant. literal and symbolic. Witches and Pagans prefer wine.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I am Pagan, Witches don't drink blood. Our religion is nature based not Satanic. Please educate yourself before you slam other religions you know nothing about. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
You can't get HIV from ingesting infecting blood unless you have open wounds in your mouth/stomach/trachyea.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I would advise members to remember that the only witnesses to the story are the children themselves, and the that actual facts of "how" the blood got into their mouthes are sketchy at best.

While I understand that many of you, myself included, have a protective attitude towards kids I really wish that everyone could take a step back into the world of rational thinking here.

As soon as kids are involved, people tend to go completely beserk, whether or not there is any substantial evidence to back up the story. It's quite frightening to witness. You sound like a lynch mob. All these emotional reactions, when objectively, the evidence is pretty slim.

When I was a kid, I made up a fair amount of bull, and I'm sure most other kids do to. Even when I was telling the truth, I was'nt the most articulate of creatures, and any adult present could probably substantially influence any of my claims.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

Really

Are you actually saying all these kids made up a conspiracy against the teacher?
Regardless of how it got in their mouths do you think its OK for a teacher to allow a bunch of kids to dip their fingers in her blood which she for some reason brought into class?

I actually thought everyone was quite tame, I didnt get the lynch mob feeling at all.

Personally Id say the evidence is pretty compelling, the teacher brought in the blood, kids dipped their fingers in it and ingested it. She was irresponsible and shouldnt be allowed near children, full stop!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

What evidence ?

Where did the evidence come from ? I'm curious as to how 6 year old witness testimony constitutes "compelling evidence" ?
edit on 13-3-2013 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join