It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To probe or not to probe....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have seen things in the sky that moved in a manner not capable by humanity.I accept the fact that there are things that are beyond my comprehension.This will be a thread devoted to the discussion of extraterrestrial sightings,events,and experiences. This thread is not about demanding proof and ridicule will not be tolerated. I am a very serious person and people are constantly telling me to lighten up(and I have made an effort to do just that here on ATS); that being said I would encourage everyone to post as much extraterrestrial based humor as possible(please do not direct your jokes at other members and try to be somewhat tasteful). As long as everyone is civil I have no problem with discussions about which group of aliens is orbiting Uranus.Let the probing begin!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

To set the tone...I've brought a Cake for us to snack on, as we discuss other events in your thread....

Enjoy.....

Des

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I'm just wondering why this couldn't have been added to any one of the hundreds of other "tell your alien experience story" threads.

On top of that, it's requested that folks share their experiences, but, no experiences have been offered up to kick start the process.

Paragraph breaks would be nice too.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

You say you've seen things maneuver in ways that are impossible for humans to perform. What kinds of things exactly? I'm not really holding my breath, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
edit on 9-3-2013 by blahxd67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Not to probe...not that I have any past experiences with being probed.

Des, I hope that's not the same cake from last year that no one even remotely tried to touch.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I will start by sharing some of my experiences then. I have experienced missing time twice in my life.The first time this happened was when I was 14 years old;I convinced my parents to let me stay out until 11:30 on a Friday night so I could play a few extra games of "Magic-The Gathering" with a friend. It was a full moon that night and I felt like I was being watched as I walked home(I live in a rain forest/very rural area); I had to walk through a short trail to get home(about 200 feet),I looked at my watch because I did not want to be late(my punishment would have been severe). My watch read 11:20pm so I stopped worrying but when I got home(1-2 minutes for me) my father was waiting for me and was quite agitated. The time was 1:30am and an explanation was demanded of me; when I told my father that the time should be 11:20ish etc. he decided to let it slide(his normal reaction would be to boot my in the tail bone and ground me me for a day or two).

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Speaking of aliens orbiting Uranus...

Why in the WORLD are so many people gullible enough to actually think that beings who would paralyze, kidnap, and torture us would actually be our FRIENDS?

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

I would be too much to fully explain in detail(I will one day). But what I saw made impossible turns,dematerialized/rematerialized in a different location,and the went "up and out". I had remained a skeptic until that moment but seeing IS believing.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

My personal experiences have not been pleasant at all. About two days after my "up and out" experience I discovered a weird lump on the left side of my neck. That along was enough to freak me out; but the most disturbing thing is that the"lump" would actually move if I tried to mess with it. Being curious I decided to put a rather large magnet to it because I figured if it was biological in nature nothing would happen(an thus make me "less" crazy). But the object WAS/IS magnetic and after few seconds I felt very strange and almost/did have a seizure.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

OP, have you looked at any of the research from Dr. Roger Leir or L.A. Marzulli?

If had an experience such as yours, I would get in touch with Joe Jordan or L.A. Marzulli personally.

This video talks about these abductee implants at the 9 min. point:

ATS interview - Dr. Roger Leir

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I would suggest you use the search function on this site. There are numerous members (past and present) that have amassed huge catalogs of UFO/Alien sightings and many links to their respective sources.
So why repeat the same thing again?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

I felt like starting my own thread.Please add to the topic or bug out.Please do not clog up my thread with unproductive questions.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWetCoast
reply to post by blahxd67

I would be too much to fully explain in detail(I will one day). But what I saw made impossible turns,dematerialized/rematerialized in a different location,and the went "up and out". I had remained a skeptic until that moment but seeing IS believing.

I've heard that with certain types of propulsion you actually form a gravity bubble around the craft so you don't experience any inertial symptoms. imagine being inside one of these craft sitting in a nice cozy chair with a big flat screen in front of you. You don a headband/controller et voila! it's like you have Google Universe at your command and all you have to do is think and the craft responds.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

You might want to put your drink down nobody wants to cheers your pointless response.

I Had 3 hrs missing time in my own bedroom April 2011....looked at the clock 3:45 am fully aware.....next conscious moment I heard my sister getting up for her teaching job, I opened my door and asked her why she was getting up so early(thinking it was 4 sh) when she replied why am I still up at 6:45 bothering her. i tried to play it off but needless to say its been nagging me since.

top topics

join