It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A zombie apocalypse can NOT happen, and here's why

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I has little argumant on Materialism and the definition.

It is almost like democracy or liberalism , every one can define it how he wants because there is no unique defintion.

I don't deny that we have ability to evolve how we live , I do believe it.

My perception of Materials comes from a general behaviour of western scientists. Specially the ones who come on documentary movies and claim that this is the only good way the world can go through , by relying on ego and ignoring the true power of true owner.

These people deny the will of god even if they get a meteor exactly in their living room. They deny the will of god and define Tsunami in their own ignorant way.

They just rely on material criterion and justify their behaviour which is more animal than human. They are the true servants of today's military industry.

In their philosophy , it is interest which tells them what to do. And it is the most powerful who should rule.

They generally remind me of jungle animals.

They simply ignore the ultimate role of god in creation and they put it on luck and natural coincidence.

They never claim that they used to be ignorant about creation and it is only years that they have discovered much about creation.

The more they discover the more their ego becomes.

They rather trust their weak eyes than their hearts.

That is Materialism , IMHO.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

If its drug induced, then they're not really zombie since a zombie is undead

Semantics...

Undead, infected, whatever....if a mindless horde is shambling or running at me, with the sole goal of biting/eating me....I'm calling it a Zombie Apocalypse (and so is anyone else)....

Technically, 28 Days Later wouldn't be a "zombie" flick...because they weren't undead...but it certainly was the same situation.

The REAL reasons a zombie apocalypse is unlikely....

www.cracked.com...

Of course, then there are the reasons it could happen...

www.cracked.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Materialism (or how you define it, Science) V ...God.

ok...fine

How many victims of polio have been cured via prayer?
How many through science.

Prayer and a wish are the same things...science is doing something outside of wishing for a better world.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

How many victims of polio have been cured via prayer?
How many through science.

1- When did I say that science is bad or harmful ?

I just said that these people are not creators of these rules , they just discover them , but they act like they have created these rules.

And when it is time that these rules are not working anymore , they put it on luck and fortune.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Seems to me the real zombies are the zombies watching the shows about zombies. They are the same ones distracted by the bread and circus who willingly plug themselves into the matrix with their cell phones. Cell phone drones, I see them at work everyday.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

You should read "The Cell" by Stephen King. It's basically a zombie story but with a technological cause for the zombie apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It seems unlikely to me that zombies would be dead or reanimated. Infected and vicious, yes. Decaying, no.

I think there are more definitions of what zombies could be, and they don't always include death.

Even a zombie that can die in ways humans die is terrifying enough to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Mutant Airborne rabies virus = 28 Days Later in real life.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join