It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opera House Investigation. EVP's and possible Shadow Person photo.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ok so where IS the opera house.........you probably need to put that information up, and how bout some links so that people can actually learn about the opera house

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
ok so where IS the opera house.........you probably need to put that information up, and how bout some links so that people can actually learn about the opera house

I'm sure the team can better answer this, but in reading this thread I get the feeling that this client wishes to remain anonymous. They probably don't want a bunch of amateur ghost hunters/thrill seekers showing up.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VegHead

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I'm sure the team can better answer this, but in reading this thread I get the feeling that this client wishes to remain anonymous. They probably don't want a bunch of amateur ghost hunters/thrill seekers showing up.

VegHead is correct.

We have had some... contradictory directions, that leave my directly stating the answer not politic at the moment. The answer is in the information we presented indirectly. Anyone with a modicum of intelligent can figure it out though we can't, at this time directly state it. There are two ways you can figure it out: the photos of the opera house combined with photos from a previous case, and it is stated in the evidence you can download for yourself from our website. We say where we are at the beginning of each investigation into the recorders. The raw data is on the website. If you want more information PM me.

<< 1  2   >>

join