It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP Designation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

For that, you get the virtual star I was intensely withholding from bigfatfurrytexan

Now... off to figure out why there is a fish in his beard.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by Vasa Croe

For that, you get the virtual star I was intensely withholding from bigfatfurrytexan

Now... off to figure out why there is a fish in his beard.

Woohoo....and from that same wiki, that cover embodies a bit of all their covers and the fish is from the album Masque which has a face of a man made up of different aquatic animals with a fish being one of them on the chin of the face on that cover. There is surely more than that to it but I have no clue at this point.

Wait...I just realized the red thing is what we are talking about.....that is his bow tie coming through his beard. The fish is simply an outline in the beard.
edit on 3/11/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
When I began reading this thread I was staunchly opposed to the idea. But after suffering through the "fish - beard" debacle, I have changed my mind.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
I like the OP designation idea!

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Zarniwoop

that might be the reply of the year. Or, at least the quarter.

Indeed, i felt it regardless. You naysayer!

ETA: my curiosity can no longer be held in check....is that a crawdad in your beard?
edit on 11-3-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

It is a likeness of abolitionist John Brown and that is a Fish in his beard.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3/11/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

I liked it better when I thought it was an image of Carl, and that was an eel face in his beard.

ETA: Zarni, did you animate the eyes on the eel face? If so, not only is that brilliant....but it reminds me of the best bowl of eel face soup I ever had, while in Japan at a sushi bar.
edit on 11-3-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

ETA: Zarni, did you animate the eyes on the eel face?

Yup

...it reminds me of the best bowl of eel face soup I ever had, while in Japan at a sushi bar.

You can't beat fresh eel face... nothing like it

(This is the worst thread Hef ever authored)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

(This is the worst thread Hef ever authored)

I am thinking it might just be the best, actually. we have run the gamut, from eel face to crawdad chin. what else could we discuss?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
see if we had the OP Designation you would know who authored this crap

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Nah, the serious ops should have an avatar. And even if they don't, people who like the thread can just jump right to the first page to find the OP. Adding another "thing" to the post will just crowd it up a bit more.

What? Right, well, I planned on putting up an avatar after I got 2000 stars, just to earn them all by myself and not by my good looks. I guess I better drag one up there soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
see if we had the OP Designation you would know who authored this crap

Oh the sweet, sweet irony! Almost as sweet as a can (yes, a whole can) of Carl's Eel Face Soup!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
Nah, the serious ops should have an avatar. And even if they don't, people who like the thread can just jump right to the first page to find the OP. Adding another "thing" to the post will just crowd it up a bit more.

What? Right, well, I planned on putting up an avatar after I got 2000 stars, just to earn them all by myself and not by my good looks. I guess I better drag one up there soon.

Well....you know where to go to get one, right?

(see my signature line)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join