It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cant you handle the truth about Natures Nature?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is a new thread to expand upon a previous thread i wrote on theme of human enslavement and control. In that thread linked below the posters brought to the table some thought provoking concepts. I have to admit it awoke me to some fundamental truths i had never seen before. Whats more is these were some obvious truth so i was kicking myself a bit for not having ever being aware of them before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The truth realisations i made were:

1. That if we have a view the best way to make peope free is by teaching them how to think freely, then we are in fact advocating imposing a form control on them to learn what freedom means.

2. If we are advocating using control to teach freedom then we ourselfs must be subjugated in a control system (and possibly are not aware of it).

3. A person who is not free cannot tell another person who is not free how to become free (certainly with not any great effectiveness)

4. A person who is financially wealthy enough that allows them to mainly dettached from the burdens of (life job, paying mortgage, struggling to make ends meet) is by comparision to the average human does not have to worry about survival. Therefore their views are not relevant to the average persons struggle to be free.

5. Natures natural system of law is control. Eats dog eat dog world, competing for its limited resources. Sure an animal can go somewhere else if it is being denied access to resource but where it goes to is a place of lesser control (still in a control system).

6. Nature does not live by a system that commands do what you want as long as you dont impose your free will on others. Imagine if humans werent on the earth and it was just jungles and animals. We would observe a constant struggle of where creatures are constantly attempting to impose will and force on other creatures.

7. Human beings have been put in place on earth by Mother Divine Nature to manage control of the natural earth. Basically humans have been put here to organise Natures control mechansims more efficiently. This is Natures function and purpose for humans. (look at us like the earths game keeper)

8. The universe is predatory and its control system permeates everywhere.

9. There is no God there is only Nature.

10. Nature is about Balance not freedom. A system can only achieve balance through control and not by unlimited freedom (becomes unstable).

I know what im presenting may not be palatable to posters but despite general opinion i do care about humanity and its for this reason i write threads that pull readers into the dark uncomfortable corners of their psyches. I believe in humanity and want it to grow but im realistic it cant do this unless it faces it demons. Mabey i have been place here by Nature to be a Demon. If that is the case then it suggests Nature isnt crazy and she knows she must impose a countering force to balance and keep the system within its stable limits.

Please respond with your views.
edit on 9-3-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Can you handle the truth about Natures Nature?,

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I agree with nature preferring balance.

I disagree with your idea of controls being necessary to maintain that balance. Nature is random chance, if it works it continues, if it doesn't it won't. But with the randomness comes the perfect balance. All things get equal odds. A perfect chaos.

I think the world we find ourselves in is a direct result of our foolish attempt to assert controls on nature. It has backfired on us.

We try to control our environment and build cities in really illogical places, Nature comes along and smashes them.
We try to control disease and bacteria, only to have stronger more destructive ones take their place.
WE try to control the elements, and what we eat and breath causes deformities and broken minds.

Nature's nature is to rebel against and annihilate controls.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

#1 is true...but maybe there are other ways to teach people how to "freely think" without use of controls. What about teaching them "free thinking" skills while they are "free" to "learn" or walk away? Why are controls the only way to teach "free thinking"?

#2....yes, if that is the case then and control structures are being used then by definition....

#3....Agreed

#4....I disagree. What if said person become financially comfortable later in life, through hard work and maybe even a stroke of luck? Does the experiences they had while not so financially comfortable not count for something?

#5....Yes, life feeds on life...it is the way of this world.

#6....Animals only do "infringe" on the "rights" of other animals (and, at time, humans) for the purpose of survival. That is all together different. The same can be said for humans not living by such a "code".....Starve them long enough, give dignity and "pride" enough time to disappear from their mindset and watch what they do. Don't most humans try to impose their will on others now?...In some way, shape, or form? Think long and hard about that one...

#7.....IF that is the case, we are doing a very piss poor job overall!

#8...Again, agreed....In this realm, in the physicality, that is most certainly the case. Though, in another realm(s) maybe that isn't the case?

#9....Doesn't that make nature "God"......I suppose a better response would be: Describe what the word "God" means to you.....my response would be based on your response to that query.

#10....To an extent I agree. A certain degree of control is needed to maintain balance. Have we as human beings learned what it takes to "maintain balance"? We are seemingly yet to.
What would happen during an unstable period? Would that make the universe disappear? It would more than likely still survive.....In that case, what is "unstable"?

Though provoking though. This is a really simplistic reply from me at the moment. Too lazy to go into detail (rather, I know I would start rambling on and it wouldn't be read anyways....so I don't feel the need to bother)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I disagree with your idea of controls being necessary to maintain that balance.

I meant enhance the balance. There are degrees of balance. Humans are the icing on the cake.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

#4....I disagree. What if said person become financially comfortable later in life, through hard work and maybe even a stroke of luck? Does the experiences they had while not so financially comfortable not count for something?

I agree with your example. I meant more of people born inheriting wealth which has protected them from ever having direct exposure to the real world.

#6....Animals only do "infringe" on the "rights" of other animals (and, at time, humans) for the purpose of survival. That is all together different. The same can be said for humans not living by such a "code".....Starve them long enough, give dignity and "pride" enough time to disappear from their mindset and watch what they do. Don't most humans try to impose their will on others now?...In some way, shape, or form? Think long and hard about that one...

Animals control system is for the purpose of survival. Humans for survival and also fulfilling desires/wants. Nature has made man to enhance Natures control system. Only humans have access to the advanced control abilities that allows humans to pursing desires and wants. This is the perfect example of an enhancment to Natures control system being carried out.

#7.....IF that is the case, we are doing a very piss poor job overall!

by whose measure human or Natures?

#9....Doesn't that make nature "God"......I suppose a better response would be: Describe what the word "God" means to you.....my response would be based on your response to that query.

Gods a human idea and humans cant interact physically with God, beyond just thinking about the idea of God. Humans deal directly with the world around them which is Nature.

#10....To an extent I agree. A certain degree of control is needed to maintain balance. Have we as human beings learned what it takes to "maintain balance"? We are seemingly yet to.
What would happen during an unstable period? Would that make the universe disappear? It would more than likely still survive.....In that case, what is "unstable"?

The fact the universe isnt dissapearing on us indicates its control system regulating balance to propogate existance is perfect.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Jakal26

I agree with your example. I meant more of people born inheriting wealth which has protected them from ever having direct exposure to the real world.

In that case, I would say that even their ideals about what "freedom" and "survival" mean are still relevant. They are relevant even to "average" person who has to struggle and toil just to make ends meet.
What I am trying to say (without getting too "wordy", which I am infamous for) is what I hit on earlier about survival not being only about the physical aspects we generally think of. Survival is a mental game as well. For those born into wealth their world is very "real" to them as well. Many times they have no actual "real world" (blue collar job) skills....many times they have no real skills at all. They are often very horrible with money and when those supplying the money die or cut the younger off they blow much of that money very quickly. They must "fit in" to their world just as many of us, to one degree or another, must "fit it" to ours or else they will be starving on the streets with the "average" man that can't pay his bills and provide his own food. They are many times consumed by trying to "fit in".....so are the "average" joes....Is that not a form of slavery? Is that "freedom".....That can be all consuming.

My point isn't to bring up a million different what ifs....I'll just shut up with them. I would know nothing of "that world" that the wealthy with millions lives in. I am barely hanging on by a thread most of the time (though I like it that way and I help many people so that is what counts to me...and if I need them I know I have something to 'fall back" on because of what I have done for them)
My point is that all views about survival and freedom should be seen as relevant. All information, even from sources we sometimes cannot directly identify with, is valuable to gain a full assessment about a given topic....
You never know, one might learn more from someone in a completely different position in life than from 20 that live and struggle in the same way the one wishing to learn.

Everyone struggles in some way, shape, or form. None of that is irrelevant.
Many will claim those from wealth have nothing to complain about but I don't always necessarily see it that way. Some people just like to hate others out of jealousy or envy or just because they have to find something or someone to be the "bad guy".....I tend to try not to do that personally. (Not saying you were either btw)

Just my opinion....

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Animals control system is for the purpose of survival. Humans for survival and also fulfilling desires/wants. Nature has made man to enhance Natures control system. Only humans have access to the advanced control abilities that allows humans to pursing desires and wants. This is the perfect example of an enhancment to Natures control system being carried out.

Who is to say that animals aren't fulfilling desires and wants as well? Maybe there version of such things is FAR different than our own? I think it is the ego that makes us think that only we are operating on that level of consciousness.

by whose measure human or Natures?

Ok...I will agree with where you are going with that.

Gods a human idea and humans cant interact physically with God, beyond just thinking about the idea of God. Humans deal directly with the world around them which is Nature.

I don't think that "God" is merely a human idea and that is that just because humans cannot physically interact with "God". "God" may very well be every single thing we interact with period...maybe we are physically interacting with "God" as we speak to each other from wherever each of us is from....Just "thoughts" inside the "giant brain" that is "God"....not saying that I believe that but I do lean towards the idea that we are but grains of sand and "God" is the beach....without the grains of sand, the Beach no longer exists and without the Beach the grains of sand cannot be collected and made sense of (if that makes sense) though, all of that is for another thread and time.

The fact the universe isnt dissapearing on us indicates its control system regulating balance to propogate existance is perfect.

Again...I will agree, though I would not say "perfect".....more like "working on it" (hopefully)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

In that case, I would say that even their ideals about what "freedom" and "survival" mean are still relevant. They are relevant even to "average" person who has to struggle and toil just to make ends meet.
What I am trying to say (without getting too "wordy", which I am infamous for) is what I hit on earlier about survival not being only about the physical aspects we generally think of. Survival is a mental game as well. For those born into wealth their world is very "real" to them as well. Many times they have no actual "real world" (blue collar job) skills....many times they have no real skills at all. They are often very horrible with money and when those supplying the money die or cut the younger off they blow much of that money very quickly. They must "fit in" to their world just as many of us, to one degree or another, must "fit it" to ours or else they will be starving on the streets with the "average" man that can't pay his bills and provide his own food. They are many times consumed by trying to "fit in".....so are the "average" joes....Is that not a form of slavery? Is that "freedom".....That can be all consuming.

Again i need to caveat my example was directed at people who have always been sufficiently wealthy through mainly inheritance never to be exposed to the real world. Yes they may be bad with money managment etc but they just dont have the same intimidation level the exposure to the real world brings to the average person; who is engaged in surviving

If by some chance the always has been wealthy lose their wealth and have to look for friends, welfare or even a job then thats when the real world begins for them...literally really begins.

My point isn't to bring up a million different what ifs....I'll just shut up with them. I would know nothing of "that world" that the wealthy with millions lives in. I am barely hanging on by a thread most of the time

Many will claim those from wealth have nothing to complain about but I don't always necessarily see it that way.
Some people just like to hate others out of jealousy or envy or just because they have to find something or someone to be the "bad guy".....I tend to try not to do that personally

All i am saying is people who have always lived born privaledged with wealth cant really know what its like for the average person, just conversely the average person cant really know what regular torments a wealthly person suffers. The wealthly have the game of survival conquered they live in the world of fulfilling fanatasies and desires. The average human doesnt they live in the game of survival and fulfillment of desires and wants is a luxury to them. The average person can learn little from the person born into privaledge because the constructs of the privaledge is outside the daily concerns of the average human being; which are focused on surviving.

I feel great empathy for the average human being and minor empathy for a wealthy person but the measure of this is not based on jealously its based on compassion.

I should add just so you are aware im not wealthy but im also not poor. I came from a lower middle class background and everything in life i have worked for bought myself. I own fully a house and car, and have reasonable financial pool of money. Now i dont consider that to be anywhere near wealthy but i can tell you it took alot of pain and effort to get this far. You see a always been wealthy person will never experience this simple struggle.

This is a good sub topic worthy of discussion in a new thread. Next thread i may write about the role of wealthy people in the average persons journey to enlightenment.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
"Nature" can be summed up in seven laws

THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM. - “THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental.”

THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE - “As above, so below; as below, so above.”

THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION. - “Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.”

THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY. - “Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”

THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM. - “Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.”

THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT - “Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.”

THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER - “Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.”

~ The Kybalion

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Cia i agree but i would like to say these laws are a descriptor for how the matrix of energy fields are arranged into the form we see as physical reality. Behind the reality is a purpose. The nature iof which im proposing is not a matrix that propogates unlimited freedom but a matrix that limits through control structures the movement of life energy.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

AS,

I think we generally have the same belief. These seven principles are the frequencies that drive all action in the universe. They are like the tributaries which ultimately feed into the raging river (or energy stream, in your case).

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION. - “Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.”

THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY. - “Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”

THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM. - “Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.”

THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT - “Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.”

THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER - “Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.”

~ The Kybalion

Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Truth about being together and setting direction.
edit on 9-3-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Very well stated....I can agree with what said.
I also think that comparisons of the various struggles that man faces, regardless of his position in society would make a great discussion as well...

Again....nice post.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

~ The Kybalion

I would like to share my thoughts on this which can be either considered or rejected by anyone who so chooses to read. This is only the way i chose to understand the principles and as such with all these laws they cannot be explained and only experienced first hand from the point of observation.

So to help me understand this principle i had to break down my reality to the most simple truth which i can only describe rather crudely. Here is me i represent an empty box. I fill this this box with my own construct of who i am and have done so starting from the moment i was able to communicate. Then i meet someone else. They represent an empty box. I use my own construct of reality at the time to create a construct of their reality to fill their box (I cannot know everything about anyone given that while knowledge itself is infinite, it will always be finite from the point of observation). Then i compare this with my own construct reality that i have created for myself. I call these spheres of reality. The difference between the two "spheres of reality" represents judgement. Since this is all my "creation" it represents what i need to understand about myself. I am only looking at myself and picking at what i like or don't like. This will go on until i have learned this lesson. This is not "fate", this is not "karma", these are only perceived to manifest if this lesson is not learned.

THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE - “As above, so below; as below, so above."
To help myself understand this principle, again i broke it down to a very simple truth. I can only perceive my "sphere of reality" through my 5 senses and my imagination which lead me to conclude they play an equal roll in my development. The imagination (i cannot touch, taste, smell, hear or feel this part with my 5 senses) is what i used to create my 5 sense perception experience and my 5 sense perception experience then shapes
my imagination and this "paradox" continues until this lesson is learned. To understand this principle better i looked at the "yin yang" and concluded that one side of it represents what i would perceive as "physical" and the other the "non-physical". Since my perceived reality from the point of observation is vibrational within my own mental construct (This represents my complete "yin yang" construct), even the "non-physical" would still represent some form of my own "creation" in the "THE ALL is MIND" principle.

THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION. - “Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates"
To understand this principle i investigated the "atom". I was interested in how i could perceive myself as being solid when all the information i gathered suggested i was not. The very structure of the "atom", which is how i am "manifested" into a perceived "physical mind-body" indicated that positive, negative and neutral "charges" were required for my vibrational perception within my complete "yin yang" reality construct. The proton (positive) and neutron (neutral) charges formed the "nucleus" with the electrons (negative) charges swirling around fighting for balance but never able to achieve it, forcing perpetual motion for the duration of the the "charge". I can see this same "perpetual motion" manifesting in the "physical" universe by observing the planets being caught in a symbiotic type "gravitational" pull with the sun, and the sun is in the same perpetual "gravitational" relationship with something else, which i just simply label "the central star/black hole" (i haven't really decided what i'm going to call it yet in my reality construct but i'm leaning towards the "black hole".

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

The Universe is Mental.

Out of everything else, I can agree with this.
The Universe is mental and the Gods just have to be crazy.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience

~ The Kybalion

Thank you for sharing this.

To understand this principle i thought to myself one day i want to be free. Then i wondered how i would know what "free" was without some context for perspective. How would i know what anything was for that matter without the opposite polarity experience. My driving motivator was to learn and understand my own existence so i concluded that it would not be possible for me to understand or perceive anything without context and "duality" seemed like the perfect "perpetual driving force" for my own "reality sphere". This also taught me that if i created a highly "positive" situation for my "sphere of reality/reality construct" then there would be an experience of a "highly negative" which is identical in nature but different in degree. By following this principle i was able to understand that "truth" was relative to the polarity. I then identified four potential truths, but not limited too in my experience. There was the first truth, that if i actively and consistently tried to polarize to the "perceived positive" experience i would be "following" my own self created "reality construct". As a result of shutting out the "perceived negative" experience, i would find a truth in what i call a "positive collective mind truth" which would represent trying to manipulate a specific "truth" so that the polarity could be maintained. The "second truth" would be polarizing to the "perceived negative" experience where I might think that I know whats best for someone else's "reality construct" to then try and "better" my own experience or "perceived reality". This would again form a "Negative collective mind truth" in my "perceived reality". The third truth is the most common truth as its the total "collective truth" of what i call "society". This is what i refer to as the "average truth" and as such the "easiest to perceive" from my point of observation. The fourth truth is my "own truth" which is the only real truth i can rely on since all other truths are my very own "manipulated creation" that i would have to then "follow". Without polarizing to any specific experience and observing neutrally, i could see that all my own "created truths" were easily consolidated around the "middle" or what would i would perceived as a "neutral experience". When i had reconciled my truth i found i did not have follow any other truth and i was in fact in charge of my own "reality construct". I understood that if i looked for truth outside my own "reality construct" it would have created a paradox of seeking truth and never really believing what i am seeking perpetually driving me to keep seeking "my truth".

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
How i understood this principle was by investigating the very nature of the "torus field". This was the field i understood to be the electromagnetic field surrounding all "living things". The planet has this field surrounding it as well so i surmised that it was also a "living" intelligence. I saw this field as the "event horizon" for my "perceived reality construct" and all my "created illusions" exist only within this field. The very nature of the torus field is to flow outside and then back into itself perpetually recycling the same "source flow". I thought of this as a doughnut with a skin moving either outward or inward to help me perceive how the flow works. I then considered if i am recycling my energy to create my "perceived reality" i could only ever get back what i put out to begin with. Because my "reality construct" is vibrational in nature and the very nature of vibration is a "perceived wavelength" i concluded that it was natural for my experience to be perceived in a rhythmic up and down motion. How far my "perceived reality" rises up and down the "pendulum" is of my own creation so if i were to manipulate it to the extremes i would have to experience the "opposite" to that which i want to experience. I found this to be another paradox situation where the harder i pushed the experience one way the harder it pushed back the other way. This became a tiring process so i stopped pushing the "pendulum so hard" in either "direction" and came to realize I could move the "pendulum" either way without losing control of the "momentum". This would manifest in my "reality construct" as being able to control my emotions rather than having them control me thus preventing my perceived "reality construct" from obscuring my "own truth".

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
How i am able to understand this principle is to apply the understanding of the previous principles. The "vibrational frequency" i put out to create my "reality construct" i am solely responsible for. This will manifest in my "perceived reality" as events and situations that i choose to either enjoy or not enjoy. If i swing the "pendulum" either way to manipulate my "perceived reality" then that is my "cause" and will result in the effect which will be my "perceived reality" experience from my "current" point of observation within my own created "reality construct". Another paradox situation and the nature of the "torus field". I see it as kind of like a dog chasing its tail until it gets tired and stops doing it.

For me to understand this principle again i applied the understanding of the previous principles. The polarities, which are the very nature of vibration of which allows me to perceive my own "construct reality", will manifest itself within my "perceived reality". This is what allows me to perceive anything at all which in turn keeps the "perpetual driving force" of my existence in motion. This will manifest in my "physical perception experience"
ass opposites. To create the experience of perception in my "physical perception experience" a male (-) and female (+) could have a child and create new life. I see this as a manifestation of a principle "law" and how one needs the other in order for "the perception experience" to continue. I see this manifestation going deeper so that within both the male and female physical body they contain both the male and female energies which is manifested by a left and right brain. I see the left side as the negative polarity and the right side as the positive polarity manifestations. I think of it like a battery powering my heart which generates my torus field or in other words my perceived "reality construct", which in turn then recharges my battery. Another paradoxical manifestation of the perpetual nature of my "complete reality construct"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join