It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm just gonna leave this here...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Very well stated

The future seems allot brighter seeing as I have come across numerous mindsets of your caliber. We are growing at a rapid speed, willing to set aside our petty differences for a greater sense of existence. We are starting to see the lies and the artificial illusions that have goosestepped us into misery and fear.

We simply cannot ignore the obvious anymore. Day by day we roam these physical plains with a subtle tone of discontentment that fuels our abilities to awaken the slumbering robotic sheep to the true nature of circumstances we face as a whole.

The truth will spread like wildfire and I don't care how many cynics and skeptics stand in the way, it cannot be stopped and we will see a remarkable change in our lifetimes no matter how gloomy things may seem at the moment. This system is a rotten fruit and it is close to the core, soon it will be but mere fertilizer for a new seed to blossom.

Pardon the metaphorical phrasing as I tend to get lost in my own mind when I write sometimes.

Good things fellow human being

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Figured your thread needed a song.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

While not delving too deeply into my spiritual beliefs, there is a verse in Ecclesiastes that I tend to brood upon,
perhaps too much:
"For in much wisdom is much grief;and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow." -Eccles 1:18
This, to me, represents the serious disconnect between the way things could be(learned through wisdom and
knowledge)and the way things actually are(bringing us grief and sorrow).As always, much more is put into our
efforts to kill one another than into our comparably miniscule efforts to save lives.With rampant starvation, war,
pestilance, etc., this world is sick, and sadly enough most people see this as "normal".We who think differently
are all too often labeled idealists or dreamers.But, honestly, until we take action that's just what we are.I do
volunteer on a local level.The problem is not only how to spread these ideas to the population at large, but how
to get them to act on them.Maybe I'm just baying at the moon, as I have no easy answers.Perhaps if we could
each manage to save at least a life or two that would be progress.Thanks for the post, and I hope to see more
views on this topic.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
rule # 1 - monopoly breeds inefficiency.

rule # 2 - the only thing allowing monopoly is uneducated/irresponsible/apathetic citizens.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by edog11
Imagine where we would be if our governments actually pooled our recourses together into programs and projects that actually help our species advance as a true free civilization instead of annually spending trillions of dollars on "defense".

For example, only 30-40 billion USD annually is enough to completely eradicate world-hunger. Around how much does the USA alone spend on "defense" annually? Somewhere around 6-7 HUNDRED BILLION USD (It's on the rise) and that figure does not including a few very pricey black-budget projects that if discussed, would make me look like a "tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist" which is something I'd rather avoid (pun intended).

There is nothing "civilized" about civilization.
There is nothing "economical" about our current economical system.
There is NOTHING human about what we today call "humanity"~ it's all an artificial system that we are born into and accept as the only way to live (thus thinking it's impossible to change).

Proof that we as a society are corrupted to the point that we are suicidal as a species is in front of you very eyes in everyday life if you open your eyes to it. You not only witness, but are very much a part of the system that is destroying you, me and everyone else.

If we weren't so g*ddamned manipulated, dumbed-down, brainwashed and conditioned like lab rats to accept this suicidal way of thinking as "reality" we would be light-years beyond the needless SUFFERING that today is experienced as reality by billions of people.

Human beings like you and me. With 10 fingers, 10 toes, a heart in their chest that pumps blood through their veins and a pair of brains in their skulls that not only perceives, but also creates "reality" itself.

Do you understand the severity of the situation? BILLIONS. Let me repeat- BILLIONS OF MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE SUFFERING AND DYING NEEDLESSLY!
BECAUSE WE ALLOW GREED, CORRUPTION AND EVIL RUN OUR LIVES.

Give man an army and he can change a million lives.
Give man a pen and he can change the course of human history & future.

Now make man aware of what he truly is and he can change the fabric of reality itself.

So what does this mean?

I strongly believe that:
Physically, "man" is an incredibly sophisticated and complex biological machine capable of achieving literally anything by willpower alone with the full meaning of the world "literally".
Spiritually and scientifically, "man" is an imperfect manifestation or shadow of an extra-dimensional energy that is both infinite and immortal (supersedes both space and time) at its very core~ Life is an experience, floating in an ocean of infinite thought at infinite density, creating its own waves of thought and perceptions on every level of being.

It is my opinion that to reach our potential, we need 3 things.
We need to be aware of what we truly are on as many different levels as we can comprehend (meditate).
We need to find balance and happiness within ourselves and thus reflecting it on our surroundings (know yourself).
And last but definitely not least, we need to LOVE AND BE LOVED. So that we can grow (find purity~ "true happiness").

Don't try to change the system! BE THE CHANGE!

Now before you criticize me, please know that like you I am a human being and just like you I can't relay my thoughts perfectly, using language.
And before you praise me, know that like you I am a human being that has a lot of flaws (For example, I still poison myself by smoking).

Save yourself so that you save us all, not the other way around =-)

IT--
edit on 9-3-2013 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

Amen with tears of joy that there is another out there who sees through my eyes.

Do you have issues with letting go? I mean on any level, the physical, metaphysical, spiritual, delusional, rational.

Its an experience is all i try to pass on and you have just amplified those thoughts of mine through the words you have typed.

Thank you brother/sister

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
See, you KNOW fully well what wrongs you've done, and what rights you could've done but didn't... You know every bad thought you've had... perverted thoughts perhaps... maybe there was a time you wished someone dead with all your heart... did you ever wish a sibling or other family member or person were never born? Ever been jealous? Have you taken something which did not belong to you...or perhaps someONE? Have you ever looked into the eyes of your one and only true love, and told a lie?

The reason I ask is because we have all made mistakes, we just don't freely talk about them. (why?) So you can start to realize that you are not that bad, you are just as good and just as worthy of being loved and embraced by all as anyone else. You can love yourself.

And this truth also works the other way around, all other people are just as good as you and are worthy of being loved and embraced. When people stop receiving this love and acceptance, they stop expecting it, and they grow cold. That's why we must never stop loving no matter what, even if its tough love sometimes, because a person who is surrounded by love can more easily remedy their problems than a person who feels alone, ostracized, unwanted...

Love is key.

I have confessed to ones close to me about the one I believed I killed with my voicing my frustration on three different occasions, being told it was not me or my words, however.....

I have looked into the eyes of one I truly loved and screamed "Cant you just die", "Why don't you just Die" and finally "I cant take it, when will you just die", 3 days after that Tyson died in my arms.

To wish someone or thing dead is a terrible burden one will carry for all their existence,

I looked into the eyes and told a lie, that lie become my truth that crumbled reality around me and left me picking up the pieces.

What you wrote almost had a mind controlling affect on me to write this post, the words you posted are similar to how my mother tries to inject love into my surroundings when too much hate is brewing.

Love is key, and thank you for your words of wisdom and questions of conscious.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Amen with tears of joy that there is another out there who sees through my eyes.

Do you have issues with letting go? I mean on any level, the physical, metaphysical, spiritual, delusional, rational.

Its an experience is all i try to pass on and you have just amplified those thoughts of mine through the words you have typed.

Thank you brother/sister

I'm sorry for my very very very late reply. I completely forgot that I made this thread and have consequentially neglected to keep up. For that you and every other participant of this thread have my apology.

Moving on to your question(s).
I have no problems letting go on a physical sense. I can disconnect from for example pain relatively easily (through "training" it many times over. A strange military doctrine that I researched showed me how and I found out later that the "learning" actually works best when a little intoxicated. This is however dangerous if you don't know at least in general where your mental limits are).

On a metaphysical level I have huge problems letting go of one thing in particular. This paradigm. This system. This way of life. Fear and guilt are 2 extremely strong emotions/vibrations and I find it very difficult to achieve disconnection through metaphysical "reason". Maybe because I'm too young in age and/or experience, maybe because of my strong moral beliefs, maybe because something else or just maybe because I'm not meant to be able to do that right now.

Spiritually I have never faced a situation that I had to let go of something or someone. I have never lost somebody very close to me and have never been able to project on the issue. However, when meditating I always get a sense that there is literally no barrier that I can not overcome, no situation that I can't handle and no action that I can't learn to live with. Maybe I should since spirituality is the mother of all things we do...

I'm not sure what you mean with letting something delusional go so I'll refrain from answering that question until I know what you mean

Rationally, letting go is also extremely difficult for me because I am a rational being. Emotions are a factor but at the end of the day there's always this singular heartbeat that opens my eyes to the rationale(?) of something. Even so, I find it very hard to let go of emotion and subject myself to only that side of the issue because I find the more rational/spiritual/"enlightened" i become, the stronger I experience some emotions like love, hate and guilt.

You are very very very welcome brother/sister.

Now I would like to ask you the same question. Do you have issues with letting go? Do you find it hard to give something a place in your heart/mind/history until the day your soul decides it's time to forgive? I read your post above this one and that's why I am asking. I can't imagine the unimaginable storms that you have gone through prior and after what happened but I can very much understand that what you are talking about is an extreme, very, very, VERY difficult to deal with on any level.

I am sorry for your loss and hope that in time you can forgive yourself, not for *what* you did perse but also for *what* you found out later was ignorance on your part perhaps.

I would like to leave you with one thing. There is but one true limit in anything that you can imagine.
That limit is the mental limit... Meaning it's self-imposed. "I can't" only exists in the mind. YOU CAN. No matter how impossible and improbable it seems, you CAN if you believe that you can. So the *what* question has been answered. The *how* question, however, is a question that only you can discover the answer to. Nothing is absolute and nothing is impossible.

I wish you much love and strength from the my very essence/core and hope that I have or can ever be of even a little help to you.

IT--
edit on 2-9-2014 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join