It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody Pro-NWO here?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Just wondering, any NWO fans here?

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
One must realize that the New World Order, is just that; a new world order. Like the UN or the EU.

The NWO we know is this sinister money hungry empire that is controlled by Satanists and other foreign creatures of this Earth.

Now the NWO doesn't have to be that. It can be an order that is just and fair. I see the NWO as a good way to keep order among nations. Yet that is all. The NWO would be just if it's main goal was to stop all war and conflict.

Yet one must ask, how can an Order bring order to some thing with so little chance for order??? Some place like Israel, or Sudan???

Then, what good is the Order???

This is what people must ask. They must ask, "How can we keep order, without taking away freedom and being corruptors???"

Without the answers to these questions the world will be faced with a sudden death situation, like in the days after September 11th. We will once again be at war, because the world is not 'safe' under the shadowy hand of the winners or the ones ahead of everone else. That is what the Order can teach us. It can teach us, that everyone else is an issue. It will teach us that the world is split. The world is one big apartheid. The world is afraid of it's self. The people in the world are slaves to this fear. The people are slaves to their own needs and wants. Money and power rule us absolutely.

When we can be free from materalism and selfish beliefs and desires then we can have a New World Order, but until then, we are split over this enslavement that binds us to oppress men and women we would not even want to harm. For the passivity to terror and corruption is a human pastime.

STOP THE CORRUPTION. FREE THE MIND. SO WE CAN FREE THE ENSLAVED AND THE OPPRESSED.

[Edited on 10-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
...and this is why naive public is doomed

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don't think Order is bad or good.
But IMPOSING Order is always bad.

This is not a call for Chaos. It is a call for Lack of Power. A natural order.

Power is two-sided.

Someone must be repressed for someone else to be an oppressor.

And you are the only one who can make yourself free. No government in the world can do it for you.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberator

But not the educated and enlightened public.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by quango
I don't think Order is bad or good.
But IMPOSING Order is always bad.

This is not a call for Chaos. It is a call for Lack of Power. A natural order.

Power is two-sided.

Someone must be repressed for someone else to be an oppressor.

And you are the only one who can make yourself free. No government in the world can do it for you.

Good point. It is the imposition that is the fatal factor of an Order to be establised. That is why the public needs to be convinced. They are doing the convincing, but it is in a slow pace. The Agents are being really sloppy right now and they seem to be quarreling and having trouble making decisions. The NWO is not going to come around until the Old one is no longer useful. As for now, the passivity and the ignorance of the world is enough to fill the never-ending void for power that is held within the corruptor.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
GO NWO GO NWO GO!

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I see what the NWO is trying to do, it doesn't look bad because the hidden agendas aren't being seen.

NWO imposes on the rights of freedom loving Americans, it won't be long before we are all slave. If we don't like something, we won't be able to change it. The NWO has already grown powerful.

Their was a poster by the name of Solomon Tribute (He's an illuminati) who posted what the NWO is, when asked questions by "Dragonrider", he said he couldn't reveal that information because his life might be put in danger. What does that tell You of the NWO, they're hidding information to the public.

All those who deny you the right to information are not to be trusted, because trust is based on honest information, so how can you trust an organization who has kept secret information for the last 300-400 years.

What I can't believe is how gulible some of you are, you're willing to join the NWO, yet you know so little of them, what we do know is that they're not good for the freedom of the people, I suggest you all go and research your NWO a little bit more before making such a decision.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   

amen to that

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have read many things about the NWO, but there is one thing I do not understand. Why are they against Hispanics? Is the NWO about white power and the white poeple?

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Their was a poster by the name of Solomon Tribute (He's an illuminati) who posted what the NWO is, when asked questions by "Dragonrider", he said he couldn't reveal that information because his life might be put in danger. What does that tell You of the NWO, they're hidding information to the public.

...actually...it tells me that Solomon Tribute was a bull# artist...

...the old "Oh, I got a secret...but I can't say it or I'll be killed" line is supa-lame...if what he knew was SOOO important he wouldn't be saying anything at all...or if he did he'd realise the risk and just post everything he knew without all the dancing about and around the issues...

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 10-5-2003 by alien]

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I agree with Fox......... '''see what the NWO is trying to do, it doesn't look bad because the hidden agendas aren't being seen.

NWO imposes on the rights of freedom loving Americans, it won't be long before we are all slave. If we don't like something, we won't be able to change it. The NWO has already grown powerful. /////end of quote///

I agree 100% that it's hidden agenda is to ''corrupt the minds of people''
To enforce upon mankind ''Hatred''that stems from a New World Order'''
The N.W.O. is an orginization based on hate and becoming rulers of this world.
'''the world will soon come to us for it's Sovereingns
and Pontiffs(religious leaders)
We shall costitute the equilibrium of the universe,
and be rulers over the masters of the world.'''
................The above quote was said by '''Albert Pike'' writer of .......'Morals and Dogma''.......(1850 to 1891)

The N.W.O. is also the ........New Age Movement...........
A writer ''Constance Cumbey ''' wrote this in her book'''Hidden Dangers Of the Rainbow'''........
''''The new age movement is a religion complete with its own Bibles,Prayers and mantras,Vatican city/Jerusalem equivalents , priests and gurus , born-again experiences[they call it ''rebirthing'']spiritual laws and commandments , psychics and prophets and nearly every other indica of a religion .'''

So the N.W.O. is ......based on Philosophy of the Old....the return of man made gods........

quote from ..Manly P Hall.(Esoteric Writer ) '''We may all look forward with eager anticipation to that nobler day when gods of philosophy once more shall rule the world''(Lectures on ancient philosophy)

Its not a matter of being 'Pro N.W.O. '' its a matter of what the New World Order really stands for..........
It is a sysyem of world cotroll and the people (us) are powerless to stop it........

And as Foxstriker said.........quote///What I can't believe is how gulible some of you are, you're willing to join the NWO, yet you know so little of them, what we do know is that they're not good for the freedom of the people, I suggest you all go and research your NWO a little bit more before making such a decision.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
The N.W.O. is also the ........New Age Movement...........
A writer ''Constance Cumbey ''' wrote this in her book'''Hidden Dangers Of the Rainbow'''........
''''The new age movement is a religion complete with its own Bibles,Prayers and mantras,Vatican city/Jerusalem equivalents , priests and gurus , born-again experiences[they call it ''rebirthing'']spiritual laws and commandments , psychics and prophets and nearly every other indica of a religion .'''
So the N.W.O. is ......based on Philosophy of the Old....the return of man made gods........

NWO - New age? Hardly. Most of them are self-professed Christians. Assuming you even believe in the NWO, and include people like Bush, etc...

True New Age thought is completely compatible with God- all it takes is a mind that is open and not closed. An ability to see God's many wonders and creations which strict religious dogmas forbid.

God manifests to each person in a different way, and He is capable of taking many (infinite) forms. In essence, everyone is right and everyone is wrong. It doesn't matter in the end. We can worship, love, or hate God in anyway we want - we each have a unique understanding and relationship with the same God.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
NWO imposes on the rights of freedom loving Americans, it won't be long before we are all slave. If we don't like something, we won't be able to change it. The NWO has already grown powerful.

Please list all rights We are entitled to. Where do these 'rights' come from?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Right to a speedy trial = The US has the right to take away your citizenship so they can do whatever they F U C K E N want to you.

Right to bear arms = its going to be soon that we won't be allowed to have guns.

I Think those two should be enough, if they're not, read the Bill or Right and the Constitution and include them in the list of "Right Which can be taken away"

Heres a law you might find interesting = Its illegal to make contact aliens or have any sort of contact, if you are caught or are suspected of making contact with ET's. You will be arrested without trial or a right to call a lawyer, and theirs no limit to what they can do to you!!!!!

Pretty convinient since aliens don't exist!!!

I didn't make it up, it was posted here a while ago!!!

[Edited on 5/11/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The New World Order is the next World Order. It isn't the first.

By the way Alien is right, Solomon is a fraud. Don't believe EVERYTHING you here. Always leave room for thought, never leave yourself without anything to dwell on. Knowledge is endless. Believing is knowing.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Our rights: freedom of religion, freedom of speech and press, right of lawfull assembly, redress of grievances, right to bear arms, no soldiers quartered in private houses, freedom from unreasonable search, double jeopardy, no ex post facto laws, no taking of private property without just compensation, cannot be compelled to testify against oneself, right to speedy trial, right of habeus corpus, right to jury trial in common suits, no excessive bail, no cruel and unusual punishments, powers not delegated to the federal government by the Constitution reserved for the states.

All are in the Bill of Rights. However you can give up your rights when you enter into an equity jurisdiction (by signing a contract).

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by quango

But not the educated and enlightened public.

No, mankind is probably doomed anyway. Man cannot go on living in peace for very long, because *someone* will become a homicidal psychopath and try to destroy the world, thereby starting a war. Yes. I am a pessimist. How did you know?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   

And you are the only one who can make yourself free. No government in the world can do it for you

Thank you.

That sums it all up. All govornments enslave, that is the purpose of govornment. The question is....to what extent does the population know of thier enslavement?

Govornments are all evil, every last one of them, all govornments are corrupt, shady, shifty, self serving entities. But a necessary evil we live with. So long as the population continues to oppose, or is in perpetual battle with thier gov, then they can at least be contained. Once a population starts trusting and thinking our govornment is good, and cares...thats the path to oblivion.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If people really knew what the NWO was about no one would be for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join