It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scarred By My Memories Of Shadow People. (long but please read)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
When I was a little girl I constantly saw shadow figures. They would just fly around me and at the time i wasnt really scared because to me it was normal until I started asking my parents if they saw them too and they said they didnt and they looked very concerned. These memories have followed me around my whole life and I am still trying to find answers. I mean these memories are so painful and terrifying to me that just thinking about them instantly makes me cry uncontrollably and I am 18 years old. Just seeing sketches of shadow people gives me a pain in my chest like I have been punched. It is also frustrating because I cant link these shadow people to a starting point, I had just always been able to see them and then I remember not seeing them so much. I dont really see them anymore like I did when I was little but I do sometimes see them out of the corner of my eye and I just never feel like I am alone. I never have felt alone. I used to even feel uncomfortable changing clothes in my bedroom because It just always feels like I am being watched.

Now that I am older I really am trying to make some connections of how I was able to see them. On top of the shadow people, I have also always been sensitive to things like electricity, Its hard to explain what I mean. But the best way for me to explain it is that when someone is approaching its like I can sense a change of electricity in the air or something.(sorry but that is the best way I can explain it). I also just seem to know things. Not anything big like when the world will end but i just get subtle feelings. Like when me and my friends were on our way to a basketball game, I just had a feeling like we werent going to make it to the game. We never did make it to the game, my friend who was driving ended up getting pulled over and that took about an hour and the game was over before we even got there. When I get these feelings it is like I am being told these things, although I dont hear voices.

Its just hard because I have always been different from others, including people in my family. I am overly cautious and get nervous easily. And since I am sensitive to others emotions, I find it hard to get too close to people because the mix of my emotions and theirs is just too much. I have thought maybe that I had a near death experience when I was little but just dont remember it? Could that be why I am the way that I am? The most I know about difficulties when I was a baby is that my dad told me that the doctors didnt know if I was going to live, but he gave no specifics, only that I was so small even though I was a full term baby. I have also wondered if my dad messing with a oija board earlier in his life maybe could be the cause of it.

I just dont know. I just have no answers for why I am the way I am. It is very frustrating. Can anybody relate?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I wanted to "see things" in my twenties. Now I can see things (including one type of aura around people) without any artificial means. I see things when I focus on them more, and I see apparitions when something is being sent from my helpers. My peripheric vision improved and one time I passed through a psychic gateway at a workshop of Bert Hellinger style family constellation therapy. (the main thing is that subconsiously I was afraid of madness because I grew up with a crazy stepmother).
I guess a lot of what you see are 1. your own spirit helpers in various flashes, disguises etc. 2. other energies, spiritual presences. Some of which are trivial, and others are safer to perceive via your own spirit helpers.

I'd say cultivate a positive relationship with your helpers (or your Higher Self, or Jesus or Buddha, whatever feels closest to you). Ask for answers, and also practice visualisation with open eyes - simple geometrical shapes, Tibetan letters, whatever feels good. This helps observation and changing focus if what you see is not what you want to see.

After the last time I spontaneously saw a large group of people flashing out of thin air, I got an attack of a viral flu. Since this happened a few times over the years, I think it could also be a warning - who knows, shamans could also see viruses as some sort of group of spirits hitchhiking around.

You can also practice prayer or mantras to quite things down, and when it's oppressive, you can lay your own hand over your third eye, this works especially when you lie down to take some rest.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Its lucky for you that you had a choice. I have just always been like this and as a result, nobody actually knows the real me because I keep so many secrets. I have never told anyone about this since the time I asked my parents about the shadow people when I was really little. Idk Im still young, Is this closing of the third eye a learned thing? if so, how do i go about the meditation to quiet things down.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Kuji-In is nice - Francois Lépine gives away a complete soothing meditation with nine mudras, Sanskrit phrases to chant through, and areas of concentration. Kuji In I use the TM Sidhi techniques too, but abbreviated. It is a closed eye samadhi meditation, in any posture (no need to force spine, you can flash into dreamlike sequences.) I use 9 sutras instead of 18 because it feels more soothing. If you want to feel your way into it, learn the first steps. Although the books cost money, there are giveaway pdf's in some places in his sites about the very basics. This set gives you defence.

Sidhi: think of the word Sun as if you touched it lightly and let your breathing change. Then as lightly as you can, touch the word again in about 15 seconds. Again watch your breath. After the first four (one minute, change to Moon (4x). Then Pole Star 4x. Then come body parts: trachea, navel etc. If you are seriousl, practice with the first four, feel the good effects and I will write you more details. I taught this ancient yogic technique to beginner's yoga classes. It does not matter what else happens between the "touches", maybe you see stuff, maybe not, maybe your breathing changes, don't force anything. Maybe the word comes back several times - ignore it. When you "touch " a sutra, you do not have to enunciate nicely as with mantras. As if pushing a button gently. It is important to let your body move gently if it wants to. The nice thing about this is that you can interrupt it without problems.

Falun Gong: I don't believe in their exclusive philosophy but it is good practice and simple for Westerners to learn, everything is free of charge on youtube on their sites. Five exercises, the last one is sitting meditation. I like these movements, this is especially neat for a computer freak like myself - you need to do some things with your hands to feel truly relaxed, they give feedback to about one third of the sensory brain. I actually combine these tow sometimes, after going through the Qigong movements, and the Sitting Buddha, I do the nine sidhi sutras I picked that worked best for me over the years. The tongue should be rolled backwards touching the soft palate, the eyes are closed.

I am an expert on basic techniques so tell me what you think. Some of these might work just great to soothe you and give you protection. But try something and give me feedback.
For visualisation, Kabbala and Western Magic are great, also Reiki and Tibetan things. It is fun to do symbols from an established pure tradition because you can feel protected whether you see things afterwards or not.
edit on 3/9/2013 by Kokatsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Here's a link to the Kuji-In decriptions on pdf Kuji in free pdf
Having a defence certainly changes your atttitude! But you have to memorise the Sanksrit phrases - it took me a week.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Don't take advice from people who don't understand what you are experiencing and for goodness sake do not try to befriend the shadow beings you see. The ouija may play a part in it but most likely not. Some people call these things in your life gifts others call it a curse both are right depending on how you look at it. Meditation is good for learning how to control your mind better this can mean enhancing or suppressing your natural intuition and abilities.
Everything you do now is a choice of a path, you can always change your mind so dont worry about making mistakes. Take heart and know that you are not alone. Search ATS you will find many threads on shadow people. some accurate some that are misleading. Your intuition will tell you which are on the right track.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Don't take advice from people who don't understand what you are experiencing and for goodness sake do not try to befriend the shadow beings you see. The ouija may play a part in it but most likely not. Some people call these things in your life gifts others call it a curse both are right depending on how you look at it. Meditation is good for learning how to control your mind better this can mean enhancing or suppressing your natural intuition and abilities.
Everything you do now is a choice of a path, you can always change your mind so dont worry about making mistakes. Take heart and know that you are not alone. Search ATS you will find many threads on shadow people. some accurate some that are misleading. Your intuition will tell you which are on the right track.

Wow your post really spoke to me. You are definitely right, I have to look inside myself for the answers I'm looking for. The solution to my problems are probably buried inside my brain somewhere. At least that's the way I took your post.

top topics

join