God's Literal Signature on the BIble

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Amazing video below. Much more than I list here. What I have added below shows a broader context to what Missler is saying in this video.

In Genesis 1, every 49 letter (7X7) of the Hebrew spells TORH
In Exodus 1, every 49th letter (7X7) of the Hebrew spells TORH
In Leviticus, every 7th letter spells YHVH
In Numbers, every 49th letter spells HROT (TORH backwards)
In Deuteronomy, every 49th letter spells HROT (TORH backwards)

TORH
TORH
YHVH
HROT
HROT

"All of the languages East of Jerusalem, Aramaic, Chinese, Japanese, they all go right to left, towards Jerusalem. The languages from the nations West of Jerusalem, go from Left to Right, Latin Greek German. " LINK

The Genealogy of Genesis 5 translated by meaning of first born names.

Adam - Man (is)
Seth - Appointed
Enosh -Mortal
Kenan -Sorrow; (But)
Mahalalel -The Blessed God
Jared -Shall come down
Enoch -Teaching
Methuselah -His death shall bring
Lamech -The Despairing (those who despair)
Noah - Comfort and rest

Who is the God who came down from Heaven?

Adam is the first born Son of God and the FATHER of mankind.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Adam is the Father of mankind and the head of the church. Mankind is the forefathers of the last Adam (life-giving spirit):

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

Where are we so far? God came as a man before creation. He came as the Son of God (Image first born) and sacrificed Himself so that all life in the universe could live as separate beings. One soul comes and involves into the material world.

Gospel of the Nazarenes (Lection 88) Thread on Involution and Evolution

12. For by involution and evolution shall the salvation of all the world be accomplished: by the Descent of Spirit into matter, and the Ascent of matter into Spirit through the ages.

Involution is turning in on one's self (within). Compare this to Luke 17:

20 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

Who are we?

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Keep in mind that we, who are many, are one loaf from the ONE soul of God. What is on either side of the Loaf of bread? The heel. Adam is the heel. He is both the FATHER of mankind and the first born son of Mankind as the first fruits of the new ADAM. Go back and read 1 Corinthians 15 above. The HEEL is both the Son of God and the risen Son. What does Christ mean by this next verse?

John 10

25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

That's right. Adam and Christ are the same. One is the Father and the other is the Redeemer. Both are God.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.”

Did Job know that the REDEEMER is ADAM? Yes. The trouble lies in him. Remember, the HEEL of the loaf is on both ends. The heel crushes the head of Satan.

Genesis 3

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

What is Satan? Satan is the choice to do evil and separate the self from others. In reality, we are ALL ONE! Atonement is At One Ment with God. How? By fulfilling the law of ONE. LOVE is that law. God's signature runs from beginning to end.

Why is the Old Testament so different than the New? Because God is raising HIS SON. That Son is all of us. We, who are many, are one loaf.

Now read this next verse with eyes to see:

Matthew 25:40

"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

Why? We are all one loaf. Christ is the head and we are the body of the risen Christ. You MUST be born again. you will be born again. Baptism is our immersion into the waters of life.

1 Corinthians 12

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

15 Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? 18 But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. 19 If they were all one part, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body.

21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!” 22 On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty, 24 while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, 25 so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. 26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. 28 And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles? 30 Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues[d]? Do all interpret? 31 Now eagerly desire the greater gifts.

edit on 9-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Outstanding!

As ever. Thanks for your continuing enlightenment!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Codes and other esoteric things in the Bible stretch far beyond what you've presented here. But it's a really good place to start.

And no, I don't mean supposed "Bible code" that people tout that boils down to nothing more than one of those "circle the letters" word games you used to play in elementary school. I'm talking about hardcore math.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
We are "being" raised... love it!

In between Adam and Jesus there were many souls of the same, including Job. We can see Jesus being raised in and outside of the Bible if we truly seek, or so I think. hahaha..

Love the learning you present even if I do not always agree.... there is still a great lesson to be learned when you post and I do appreciate your steadfast learning/teaching.

I would love to see more of the Math... the other poster is speaking of. I don't know that I would understand it as much but I would love to try.

The designer is of course the master mathematician.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You religious nuts crack me up (I still love you though)! It is nothing but a contradiction. We are Jesus's "sheep" yet we are the same as Jesus making us now the herder. We were removed from the one love so that we can find this one love. We were given individuality but being individual is evil.

I'm sure some people like your cobbling of scriptures to make your point too. I have seen a video of Obama singing "bringing sexy back" in the same fashion.

I do like the cool mathematical freakiness found in the bible. I have no reason to think it is anything more than coincidence though. So I look forward to watching this video. Maybe it will change my mind!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If Adam was god then who was talking to him and Eve in the garden?

If Adam is one heel of the loaf and Jesus the other, wouldn't that mean everyone after Jesus is not included in the loaf?

If Adam is the father of mankind, wouldn't that mean everyone is a son of god since we all descended from Adam?

Just a few questions I had.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

2 Torahs with Yahveh in the middle. OT is comprised of the Law and the Prophets and the Writings, ofcourse the writings also include prophecies so technically its just the Law and the Prophets. Then we see on the otherside of that, Mercy and Grace in the NT. "For judgement is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgement" - James 2:13. No wonder the Light made manifested is in the center, for the Lord has mercy on whom he will, and he judges whom he will.

Not to forget, and not the least. That the Father is surrounded by the Son, the Word on both sides as the Son is the Temple and the Ark.
edit on 9-3-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Templeton

I don't think we were removed. I think this is a necessary school of learning via the ALL as an illusion per say to the individuality. Its hard to wrap the mind around such, I understand and really glad you still love the nutters. "lol"

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Im not a believer in organised religion and I think you can take passages from the bible and interpret them anyway you want, most of the OP just seemed like the usual run of the mill babbling to me but the very first bit about every seventh letter..... That is intriguing!!!!!

Ill look into that some more, thanks for giving me something to research OP

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If Adam was god then who was talking to him and Eve in the garden?

If Adam is one heel of the loaf and Jesus the other, wouldn't that mean everyone after Jesus is not included in the loaf?

If Adam is the father of mankind, wouldn't that mean everyone is a son of god since we all descended from Adam?

Just a few questions I had.

I personally don't think Jesus/Adam and all the bodies that soul inhabited is God. The force of creation is outside of time in my opinion. This force can be called "God", if you will.

I think we are (ALL) the son of man and Adam is the "father" or for a better word, represents mankind ... it only makes sense to me in that way.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

That's assuming a man named Adam actually lived. I personally believe that the garden story is just that, a story. It is an allegorical story used to get a certain message across, where Adam and Eve represent mankind and the forbidden fruit representing self-awareness. I think them covering themselves after eating the fruit points toward that.

The "son of man" does represent humanity in my opinion, but only because we do not worship the true god. If we worshiped the true god, we would be the son of god, not man. My opinion is that whenever Jesus uses that term he is not talking about himself, but the rest of humanity and those who spread lies.

edit on 9-3-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Religious or not. The bible is truly amazing. It cannot just be ignored. To deny it means to deny a 2000 year old legacy that millions of people have devoted their entire life to.
edit on 9-3-2013 by Templeton because: not to derail the thread

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

EnochWasRight states:
That's right. Adam and Christ are the same. One is the Father and the other is the Redeemer. Both are God.

Laz replies:
By some logic you have arrived at a conclusion I cannot agree with. Adam is created, and most certainly NOT God. Thoughts as well as spelling/grammar need to be edited.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I completely agree with you. It makes sense if one would reflect upon 3 simple questions;

1. If nothing is nothing how can it ever be nothing?

2. If there existed no consciousness to experience the existence of existence would existence exist?

3. Can one ever attain harmony in existence without experiencing an equal amount of good and bad?

In simple terms, as I have come to understand, God is existence itself who have always been because nothing is always something and never is never never. Basically, God is the thought of existence and the Universe and we are his experiences who must experience existence and the Universe in order for God to bring about upgraded and improved versions of reality constantly ultimately striving for perfect harmony and peace.
In other words, if Humanity would only appreciate existence for what it is and live a grateful life we would do ourselves and God a serious favor and help create Heaven by creating a prototype right here, on Earth, as soon as possible.

Unless, you and I (or perhaps I am you...) are merely an embryo of a real Godchild and we must experience all of good and bad and every experience of a Human ("in our image") before we are born as creators ourselves in the God universe... :-O

Rather difficult to comprehend the true magnificence and complete reality of existence. Life is such a miracle it is unbelievable, yet, here we are!
edit on 9-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Adam sinned.
Jesus is without sin.
Adam was created from matter within creation, receiving only the Spirit of Life. Jesus is the Word of life.
Jesus was begotten of God Himself through a Y chromosome, yet fully God and fully man. Although truly a mystery of our faith, Jesus of Nazareth was the projection of an extension of God Himself born within His own creation to reconcile all things back to Himself. Jesus is the image of the image-less God both in form and spirit. A mystery of our faith.

God created because He loves. And because He loves with a perfect love, It was always His intention to ransom Himself for the inevitable fall of His own creation which He chose to impart with the Pandora's box of free will. Our fall and reconciliation was the only way. He loved us from the beginning. First, we were loved, then we were saved, and then we were created.

God said let there be light. Then there was light. The first act of creation was God projecting Himself within His own creation. Jesus is the spoken Word of creation = God manifesting Himself through His own spoken Word as light.
Truly, by Him all things were made. He is the True Light, He is the Word , He is the begotten Son of Man. And although He is a type of spiritual Adam, He is not the created physical Adam.

God will rule His own creation via His incarnation within it, as the begotten and resurrected Jesus Christ, wholly and perfectly reconciled to Himself because He experienced it with us in sinless perfection.

ETA: Lazarus addressed topic of my post much more succinctly while I was still typing mine & trying to feed kids & change diapers at the same time
Lol
edit on 9-3-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Adam sinned.
Jesus is without sin.
Adam was created from matter within creation, receiving only the Spirit of Life. Jesus is the Word of life.
Jesus was begotten of God Himself through a Y chromosome, yet fully God and fully man. Although truly a mystery of our faith, Jesus of Nazareth was the projection of an extension of God Himself born within His own creation to reconcile all things back to Himself. Jesus is the image of the image-less God both in form and spirit. A mystery of our faith.

God created because He loves. And because He loves with a perfect love, It was always His intention to ransom Himself for the inevitable fall of His own creation which He chose to impart with the Pandora's box of free will. Our fall and reconciliation was the only way. He loved us from the beginning. First, we were loved, then we were saved, and then we were created.

God said let there be light. Then there was light. The first act of creation was God projecting Himself within His own creation. Jesus is the spoken Word of creation = God manifesting Himself through His own spoken Word as light.
Truly, by Him all things were made. He is the True Light, He is the Word , He is the begotten Son of Man. And although He is a type of spiritual Adam, He is not the created physical Adam.

God will rule His own creation via His incarnation within it, as the begotten and resurrected Jesus Christ, wholly and perfectly reconciled to Himself because He experienced it with us in sinless perfection.

ETA: Lazarus addressed topic of my post much more succinctly while I was still typing mine & trying to feed kids & change diapers at the same time
Lol
edit on 9-3-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

"More succinctly"? I think your post was magnificent!! Your language was beautiful!!! I think I'm going to save it to my Documents file on my hard drive. May I?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Lol, of course.
I would assume that all posts made on ATS are public domain, and if for some reason they're not, they should be.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

EnochWasRight states:

Laz replies:
By some logic you have arrived at a conclusion I cannot agree with. Adam is created, and most certainly NOT God. Thoughts as well as spelling/grammar need to be edited.

God is One. The son of God is this:

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Who was the first born of mankind? Adam.

Are you familiar with Adam Kadmon?

Adam Kadmon

"Ideas are certain patterns arranged class by class of the things which are by nature sensible, and that these are the sources of the different sciences and definitions. For besides all individual men there is a certain conception of man ... uncreated and imperishable. And in the same way as many impressions are made of one seal, and many images of one man, so from each single idea of the objects of sense a multitude of individual natures are formed, from the idea of man all men, and in like manner in the case of all other things in nature. Also the idea is an eternal essence, cause, and principle, making each thing to be of a character such as its own."

Are you familiar with involution and evolution?

Involution and Evolution

The reason for involution is Delight - the Delight of Being (the Spirit or Absolute) moving to Delight of Becoming (temporal existence, the cosmos). Being throws itself forward into a multiplicity of forms, becoming lost in the inconscience of matter,[3] and then through evolution it partakes in the Delight of rediscovering the Spirit which had been hidden in the interim.

Evolution is thus the movement forward by which the created universe evolves from its initial state of inconscience (i.e. as matter), evolves animated life forms and mental beings (i.e. humans), and continues to evolve spiritual properties, and in that process rediscovers its Source. Such an Evolution of animated forms is only possible because at each stage of development, the developing entity contains within itself the conception of what it may become. Thus, the evolution of animated life out of matter supposes a previous involution of that animated capacity. This is akin to a seed that already has the essence of the tree that will emerge from it.

Each plane emerges from an earlier plane through the evolutionary process, which takes place in chronological time. But in a parallel construction, each of these new planes can be understood as being a descendent of its corresponding higher order plane from the Infinite. Thus, when mentality emerged in the universe, the universal plane of Mind was implanted to a degree in those beings harboring that mentality.

The evolution is the development of all entities in the cosmos, including humans, in order to attain their fulfillment, including the discovery of spiritual Delight, which was, and always is, the experience of the Source Creator. The evolution is the progressive development from the original inconscience of matter into life (movement, sensation, desire, etc. and living physical beings), and from thence to mind (in conscious animals and most especially humans - the self-conscious thinking animal), and from thence to spiritualized mind, culminating in the The Supermind or Truth Consciousness (as supramental individuals, and finally the supramental, i.e. a divine life on earth.)

Answer these questions: Is Adam the first born of all creation? Is Adam the Father of mankind? Does 1 Corinthians 15 name Christ as the Last Adam? Did Job name the Redeemer as the one the trouble come through?

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
27 I myself will see him
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

To believe this "Adam" to be the Father of man kind is also to believe at one point in human history there was only ONE person on the planet...

I have huge issues with that theory...

edit on 9-3-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

To believe this "Adam" to be the Father of man kind is also to believe at one point in human history there was only ONE person on the planet...

I have huge issues with that theory...

edit on 9-3-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

I typed my platform with scripture verses to support and used every last character available on one page. You said this:

"I have huge issues with that theory..."

Adam is all of us.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

It doesn't stop there. He is Heaven, Earth and all things visible and invisible, just as the verse state. Adam is the Father of mankind. We can look at this as a version of Robe (Body) we wear or simply the first man God created. Either way, the Spirit (Consciousness) of God is involved into the material world with us in an image of heaven.

Hebrews 9

24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence.

Genesis 1 is the creation of the image itself. Genesis 2 is the rendering of that image into the material world. We are a copy of paradise. The Son of God sacrificed Himself before creation began.

Jeremiah 1:5

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Ephesians 1

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he predestined us for adoption to sonship[c] through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he[d] made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

You do not see it simply because you have not be prepared to see it. I cannot do this for you no matter what I say. your heart is hardened against the OT. Until you see that the OT and the NT agree, you won't see it clearly. God is raising a Son in the wilderness and the story of that upbringing may not suit your vision of what took place from hindsight. Looking back, you see the horrors of what needed to take place to raise a Son. It's easy to judge, but Job told us not to judge the one that the error came through.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
27 I myself will see him
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.[h]”

Jesus and the Father are One. We are ALL one. Atonement is bringing us back to At One Ment as the Spirit reaches back to the Father as the prodigal son in the wilderness. The One Spirit is the Shepherd. Does a Shepherd also learn in the wilderness as he protects the sheep? Yes.

If you step away from your pride into humility, you see how beautiful the entire thing is. Jesus said not to judge. If you judge, you are really judging him and the lot of humanity. There is a reason he said that you do it unto him if you do it unto the least of these. There is one ocean, but many drops of dew. The sun evaporates and distills it all when it rises.

Why did Elijah use the image of dew in 1 Kings 17?

17 Now Elijah the Tishbite, from Tishbe[a] in Gilead, said to Ahab, “As the Lord, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word.”

Later in this chapter, why did Elihah take the widow woman's son up the stairs, bring him back to life, then bring him back down to the widow woman? This is a picture of baptism. Later, in the first century, Elijah was John the Baptism doing the same thing.

We are one loaf.
edit on 10-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join