It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers Get Special Treatment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
And you wonder why they didnt want Elizabeth Warren to get in office. This woman is the type of politician we need in government. The look on the faces of the people she targets with simple questions is priceless. Real deer in the headlights looks accompanied by stuttering nervous official statements as a response.

Why dont we hear more about her? I wonder. ...

The regulators’ excuse for not taking more severe action against HSBC was that Holder’s Justice Department failed to move a criminal case and therefore their hands were tied. Only after a criminal conviction was secured could Treasury move to take away HSBC’s charter. The reality is, of course, that Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence David Cohen has a few covert reason to be soft on HSBC having worked for the same law firm that HSBC’s current Chief Legal Officer Stuart Levey worked for – Miller, Cassidy, Larroca & Lewin LLP. One big happy family. What’s a little drug money laundering among colleagues? I am sure Mr. Cohen was dying to really punish HSBC regardless of the consequences to future career prospects.

LINK

Yes, more fodder for those who see Holder as not doing his job or worse, aiding and abetting. Very convenient to call them too big to fail.

I would seriously support her for the next President of this broken government we have...

edit on 9-3-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong--and I very well could be.....

HSBC laundered over 800 million dollars of drug money and made a nice profit.
They were warned and eventually busted and instead of closing the bank down, the
government imposed penalties and fines on HSBC.

So both HSBC and the government made money on this deal?
No wonder they don't want to shut them down.

Am I wrong about this?

You're right we need more like her.
edit on 9-3-2013 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
this was posted awhile ago.

don't be fooled.
she is a wall street lawyer, who oversaw the tarp bailout.

and she is a lying sack of you know what...

yes here it is
abovetopsecret.com
edit on 9-3-2013 by bjax9er because: link

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
this was posted awhile ago.

don't be fooled.
she is a wall street lawyer, who oversaw the tarp bailout.

and she is a lying sack of you know what...

yes here it is
abovetopsecret.com
edit on 9-3-2013 by bjax9er because: link

You didnt watch the video did you.... This was Thursday. Read first before throwing stones. There has been a deliberate effort to discredit her. Look who she attacks. Any wonder why they want to silence her?

Our government is broken. It's not necessarily true that there is some grand conspiracy. The goverment officials are in their own box and dont seem to want to do the right thing. That, or they are inept, or... its a grand conspiracy.

Why would anyone attack her when shes going after them???

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

Funny. All the videos of her are from the same angle in the same room. She holds hearing after hearing grilling people. My kinda politician... No wonder you thought this was a re-post. Looks like you were the one who was fooled

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Close, 881 million.

This is the darkest age in modern history when the "haves" can rape, murder and pillage with impunity. The "have nots" simply will have less, and no protection from the greed of the "haves."

new topics

top topics

join