It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Alone And Had An Extra-Ordinary UFO Experience , Would You Tell Anyone?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Why not? I have absolutely no reason to care about what anyone on the internet thinks of me, and if I think its a unique experience I would love to share, and in fact am getting ready to earn enough post counts to share a few experiences I have had in my life. I have nothing invested in hiding a story called me crazy if they want but it won't really make a difference to me lol. I would hope that people could step outside them selves for a minute and look at it through the perspective of a casual reader, even if they call bull# and ask you to get on meds, they are not you, and they have never met you so who cares. On the flipside there will be those who empathize with you and will relate, as well as be grateful to you for sharing, it might even give them the courage to share. Keep your chin up, and P.S if you think your own story is bat # crazy and things of the same nature continually happen, PLEASE TALK TO SOMEONE.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

If you're going to be an eye- witness, then do it and do it well

That's rich ~! because...according to your posts of the ATC's witnessing UFO, eye-witness reports are fallacy.. now aren't they.

As far as naked eyeball observation of anomalous phenomenon by ATS members, I fully reserve the right to question anyone's fitness to accurately account for an unexpected unfamiliar untrained-for visual something. Eye-witness accounting for any claimed phenomenon is the least important and least reliable element for any supposed claim. If eyewitness accounting was of any greater importance than just barely above almost worthless, then the overwhelming glut of misidentification and other false positives that make up for some 90% or more reported cases wouldn't be what it is.
ATS

Oh and you can put your character assassination dagger back in it's sheath now ....

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Sad to say it, on a site such as this, but this is the very last place you want to go with it. Other than that, stay away from the self-righteous, superiority freaks who are everywhere aching for their chance to dump on you. The ones who always think they are the smartest. In other words, don't tell anyone, its not worth your effort.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Yes, i would,and have done so.You have to accept though,that there a lot of skeptics everywhere,and for people who have'nt seen something like that,its incredibly easy to not believe.Depends on how badly you feel the need to discuss it with those that have had similar experiences,or just put your experience on record.If like me,you live in a country where most people will laugh at you/think you're daft in the head,it hardly matters if some folks on this or any other site are going to do the same-at least Here,there ARE some who can relate-and your kids are not going to be pointed at as the "children of the crazy guy/lady who believes he/she has seen a ufo".Its worth the ridicule and disbelief,to connect to those that get what you are talking about.There's an upside and downside to most things in life-same with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join