It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg Worried About Private Jet Owners Using New York City Homeless Shelters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Another nominee for the Are You Insane!? forum
We need a good place to collect this particular kind of stuff that anyone should be able to see is nonsense. It would be a situation where more than one thread can be made, as one could choose to put it in Political Madness, or another forum, or Are You Insane?! Except I could see people abusing it... The next thing you know EVERYTHING will be insane.

"A republican/democrat/other group of people I don't like, to be put in charge of (insert anything)... Are you insane?!"

I guess when it comes down to it, 90% of this website could go under Are You Insane?! I guess that's kinda the point.

Anyway, my reaction to this story: Are you insane?!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If he was honest (big "if", I know...), he would admit that what he really wants is to do away with the homeless, and offer no shelter at all. Why the bejiggers does he think they should have proof? What "proof" would they even offer? A copy of no lease? Non-existent mortgage papers? Some of those people don't even have ID, much less records of why they are on the street. This guy is a total jerk, and I don't understand why ANYONE would vote for someone like him. All he wants is total control. People tagged and identified, shuffled through his approved system, eating what he says, drinking what he says, paying most of their money to the state, and having no free will or even free thought. The homeless offend him because he can't make any money off of them, and can't control their every move. That, and tax dollars to help those actually in need isn't as beneficial to him as tax dolalrs for entitlement voters he can control.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Pervius
So why doesn't Mayor Bloomburg just BAN private jets??

NYPD now has surface to air missiles, stated in a news article that they are now ready themselves to deal with incoming aircraft flown by bad people......

Shoot 'em down Mayor Bloomburg....use those free Army missiles then get the free Federal Recovery moneys after you declare an Emergency....

A civilian police department with military surface to air missiles? I don't doubt what you're saying, I'm just a little stunned. I'd heard talk about this as a trial idea many years ago but hadn't realized anyone had gone and done it under Bloomberg's leadership. It's unbelievable to consider and pretty well erases the line between Military and Police. At least for that Department and City. They already had the armor and some heavy type weapons for their men. Already had air power in a self contained way. Now, actual missiles? Wow... So which cops get trusted with the training for those and keys to the weapons locker? (worried look)

The way things are going, it's like the power-mad are using NYC as a testing ground. I recently read about a "system" they have, that uses security cameras and "other means", that they didn't disclose, to monitor and look for potential crime. Sounded like the basis of the show, "Person of Interest". Be worried!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join